Coffee Shop

Rheo

@SrWoodchuck

Barry comes to town! He doesn't stop by I mean I'm right by the freeway so it's not like he has to go out of his way. Not even a phone call!

Ok...Fine....forget him! I'm putting the word out, from now on no member of A.S.S will support him.

SrWoodchuck

@SrWoodchuck

Barry comes to town! He doesn't stop by I mean I'm right by the freeway so it's not like he has to go out of his way. Not even a phone call!

Ok...Fine....forget him! I'm putting the word out, from now on no member of A.S.S will support him.

@Valin

I know it hurts.....but remember, one of Barry's few two virtues is not courtesy. Thinking of someone else would require diminishing his total capacity for love of self. Try to be understanding.

@SrWoodchuck

@Valin

I know it hurts.....but remember, one of Barry's few two virtues is not courtesy. Thinking of someone else would require diminishing his total capacity for love of self. Try to be understanding.

I can't talk about it...the pain is still to fresh...sniff sniff

clearvision

Hey I could spin by there on the way back to San Jose tomorrow and probably by the soon to follow Fisker electric car factory in the same area.

SrWoodchuck

@clearvision

You could start a Crony Capitalism scrap book, with any pictures.......that someday could be used as evidence to convict these criminals.................

Found this to be funny.....I don't know why....I'm part German......

Angela Merkel arrives at Passport Control at Paris airport.

"Nationality?" asks the immigration officer.

"German," she replies.

"Occupation?"

"No, just here for a few days."

Tim W

clearvision

@clearvision

You could start a Crony Capitalism scrap book, with any pictures.......that someday could be used as evidence to convict these criminals.................

Saw the Solendra plant with a huge for sale sign on it. The electric car fiasco waiting to happen in that area is actually TESLA. Just up the highway from Solendra.

SrWoodchuck

One of Obama's Chi-town Sons Arrested For Car-Jacking; Ruins Girlfriends Prom: Lawsuit May Ensue.

VIDEO WARNING: Mute Ad for Obama that starts before video......to prevent nausea.

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=69016&sitesection=wgn&VID=23632187

A West Side man has been charged for allegedly hijacking a sports-utility vehicle at gun-point before he went to prom with his girlfriend.

Lorenzo Bracey Obama, 20, was arrested at 7 p.m. Friday at a McDonald’s located in the 3200 block of West Roosevelt, Chicago police said.

Police said they found Bracey wearing a white tuxedo with white gym shoes. After they cuffed him and took him to a district station lockup, his upset girlfriend complained to police about how “her prom was ruined,” police said.

The carjacking occurred 9 a.m. Friday at a gas station in the 1200 block of South Independence Boulevard, said police News Affairs Officer Daniel O’Brien. Bracey allegedly approached the owner of a 1997 model Ford with a gun and took some money and the vehicle, O’Brien said.Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.suntimes....-not-happy.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jes tryin' to 'jack' a nice ride & pick up some Prom dinner.........he even lost the "mota" he brought for the Prom celebration. I think his girlfriend has enough for a healthy lawsuit against the police.

clearvision

OK ignore the nose (my son took the shot as we drove by....) It's for sale now...

gallery_2_1_71361.jpg

AumMYWcCQAAGG0x.jpg

The face of a beautiful dog being told that Obama may sign executive order, allowing dogs in stew.

OK ignore the nose (my son took the shot as we drove by....) It's for sale now...

gallery_2_1_71361.jpg

Your nose is for sale? blink.png

Was at the polls at the 7 o'clock opening. Our tiny polling place had the parking lot full and cars parked down the road. I was #84. Milwaukee radio stations are reporting crazy turnout also. Hoping it's a good sign.

gallery_2_1_71361.jpg

Smells like progressive failure!

gallery_2_1_71361.jpg

@clearvision

DAMN... I'm glad you explained the photo angle.

I thought that was a B52 making a low pass over Solyndra to destroy the evidence. LMFAO.gif

52.jpg

clearvision

gallery_2_1_71361.jpg

@clearvision

DAMN... I'm glad you explained the photo angle.

I thought that was a B52 making a low pass over Solyndra to destroy the evidence. LMFAO.gif

52.jpg

Well nose excluded. My son (14) and I had a good discussion of government getting involved in commercial affairs when he asked why I wanted a picture of that building. Of course 10 minutes (and two miles) later we passed a huge bill board saying "HempCon 2012 San Jose Convention Center June xx to xx --- Medical Marijuana Show" which led to a completely different discussion.. His first comment "wouldn't that just be held in an alley".