Coffee Shop

Rheo

Michigan family missing for nearly a month left 'in a hurry,' officials say

Timothy Medsker, 33, his wife Sabrina Medsker, 34, and their 4-month old son Joshua, were reported missing from their Petoskey home on Feb. 23, a week after they failed to appear for several appointments, Petoskey Department of Public Safety Det. David Schultz said Wednesday.

Schultz said the couple's finances were not believed to be a concern, as their bills were all up to date.

"They had a very successful small business in town cleaning offices and businesses," he said.

The couple worked long hours and were known to be "very private," Schultz said.

Relatives of Timothy Medsker are cooperating with authorities. Petoskey Director of Public Safety John Calabrese told the Orlando Sentinel that the family has ties to Orlando, Chicago and Gary, Ind., and is believed to have spent time in Arizona.

---

KSCJ.com to ABC news

"Anytime we have a missing person or someone who can't be contacted usually in a small town like this a few phone calls and we know where there at, but obviously now almost going on three weeks this is not the case," said Schultz.

The family worries that there's something more to this story.

---------

Thought that was interesting so went looking further and ended up

The Missing Texas Forty

With 40 people missing from two adjoining counties, is there something sinister or is it just a coincidence?

Written by Jerrie Dean

Researched and edited by Helen Harriman-Oliver

blink.png

Time to vacuum! wink.png

Draggingtree

The Celebration of Jewish Deliverance Purim Starts @ Sunset Today March 7 thru March 8.

( as told by the Book of Esther )

When will I ever learn...

On my trip out of the grocery a few minutes ago, I let my eyes wander to the newspaper stand.

The headline on the NYTimes (top of the fold) is....

President Obama scolds GOP critics of Iran Policy

This makes my blood boil when Barry actually says that stuff...

... but to have the MSM endorse it and use it to elevate is position in the debate! blink.png

Can you imagine the NYTimes running a complimentary story that was headlined?

President Bush scolds DEM critics of Iraq policy

That would have generated dozens of OpEds on the arrogance of the little man in the Oval Office.

SrWoodchuck

The Celebration of Jewish Deliverance Purim Starts @ Sunset Today March 7 thru March 8.

( as told by the Book of Esther )

Purim celebrates Esther's victory for Israel, over a Persian king......if I remember correctly. Iran beware.

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

When will I ever learn...

On my trip out of the grocery a few minutes ago, I let my eyes wander to the newspaper stand.

The headline on the NYTimes (top of the fold) is....

President Obama scolds GOP critics of Iran Policy

This makes my blood boil when Barry actually says that stuff...

... but to have the MSM endorse it and use it to elevate is position in the debate! blink.png

Can you imagine the NYTimes running a complimentary story that was headlined?

President Bush scolds DEM critics of Iraq policy

That would have generated dozens of OpEds on the arrogance of the little man in the Oval Office.

Listened to Bill Whittle describe what we should do to "Be Andrew Breitbart" and you nailed it NCT!

Always confront the media about lies & unfair coverage.....never allow a lie or shading of the truth go unchallenged.

"I am Bartacus!"

"No, I am Bartacus!"

Former West Virginia sheriff, county clerk plead guilty to attempting to steal election

As the sheriff of Lincoln County, W.Va., Jerry Bowman is sworn to uphold the law. But the 58-year-old law enforcement veteran stood in a federal courtroom in Charleston on Wednesday and pleaded guilty in a shocking voter fraud case that has stripped him of his job and could send him to prison for a decade.

Prosecutors say Bowman and former Lincoln County Clerk Donald Whitten, 62, were part of a scheme to steal the May 2010 Democratic primary by stuffing ballot boxes with illegal absentee ballots.

Bowman admitted to falsifying more than 100 of the absentee ballot applications and even voting with some of the ballots himself, while Whitten, who also pleaded guilty Wednesday, acknowledged lying to investigators about the plan to try to throw the election.

Scissors-32x32.png

SrWoodchuck

Mil-blogger, Neptunus Lex, killed in crash near Reno, Nevada.

http://www.blackfive...x.html#comments

Pilot dies in Israeli F-21 Kfir plane crash in Fallon

RENO, Nev. (KRNV & MyNews4.com) - According to the Naval Air Station in Fallon, the Airborne Tactical Advantage Company had a mishap involving a contracted Israeli tactical aircraft on Navy land near the NAS Fallon West gate. The pilot died in the crash. The name is withheld pending notification of next of kin

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return....

From TheLookingSpoon, at DougRoss@Journal:

120307-fluke-product-endorsement.jpg

I found this whole Fluke Limbaugh thing interesting for about 2 days. now

giveadamn.gif

giveadamn.gif

laugh.png

@nickydog

The country/industrial world is broke or about to, Iran is about to get nuclear weapons (rumor are NK has already tested a weapon for them),...etc. etc. etc......and what is everyone talking about? This (expletive deleted) nonsense.

My turn to be cranky wallbash.gif

@nickydog

The country/industrial world is broke or about to, Iran is about to get nuclear weapons (rumor are NK has already tested a weapon for them),...etc. etc. etc......and what is everyone talking about? This (expletive deleted) nonsense.

My turn to be cranky wallbash.gif

You are right to be cranky! You can join Rheo and me.

SrWoodchuck

giveadamn.gif

@Valin! Crankiness noted. I don't seem to have a relevance expiration meter for humor on my control panel........

@nickydog

Are there snacks?

Oh, yes! I bring the crackers and cheese and Rheo brings the wine.

Is it gouda? biggrin.png

If that's what you like, I will bring it.