Coffee Shop

Rheo

For the important news....

The 10 Best Pictures Of Angelina Jolie's Right Leg

laugh.png

enhanced-buzz-27298-1330319606-80.jpg

I've got to say, in this one she looks like she's been "rode hard and put up wet".

I think she looks like Cruella Deville

Has everyone seen the photoshopped gag pics of what people have done with Angelina's right leg? I was dying laughing last night. One has her leg protruding from the robe of the Statue of Liberty, another of Queen Elizabeth standing next to Prince Philip, another with two dogs standing next to "the leg" and one dog saying to the other, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I think Angelina is getting more attention from that ridiculous pose than she might have wanted, but she asked for it.

Well she has gotten what she wanted, large numbers of people are paying attention to her.

Remember the old saying..."The only bad PR is if the misspell your name."

I am now going to make a special effort to not pay any attention to her for the next year....ok given what interests me this is not going to be all that hard.

Sen. Olympia Snowe, a centrist Republican from Maine, announced Tuesday she won’t see re-election for a fourth term.

Sen. Snowe, who was potentially facing a primary challenge from a tea-party-backed candidate, said in a statement that her decision was based in part on the partisan rancor in Washington, saying it was frustrating “that an atmosphere of polarization and ‘my way or the highway’ ideologies has become pervasive.”

“I do not realistically expect the partisanship of recent years in the Senate to change over the short term,” Ms. Snowe said.

Her announcement makes the Senate seat a likely pick-up target for Democrats in their bid to retain control of the Senate.

Scissors-32x32.png

Sen. Olympia Snowe, a centrist Republican from Maine, announced Tuesday she won’t see re-election for a fourth term.

Sen. Snowe, who was potentially facing a primary challenge from a tea-party-backed candidate, said in a statement that her decision was based in part on the partisan rancor in Washington, saying it was frustrating “that an atmosphere of polarization and ‘my way or the highway’ ideologies has become pervasive.”

Translation: I'd lose the primary race.

• Like 1

From article:

To keep control of the Senate, Democrats can lose only a net four seats in the November elections.

Democrats must defend at least half a dozen seats held by incumbents or in states where sitting Democrats are retiring.

Her announcement makes the Senate seat a likely pick-up target for Democrats in their bid to retain control of the Senate.

Missing from article:

Who is the tea party candidate?

To retain Maine as Republican, realistically, on what issues should that candidate run and our expectations be?

WestVirginiaRebel

Sex-Crazed Co-Eds Going Broke Buying Birth Control, Student Tells Pelosi Hearing Touting Freebie Mandate

Apparently, four out of every ten co-eds are having so much sex that it's hard to make ends meet if they have to pay for their own contraception, Fluke's research shows.

"Forty percent of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggled financially as a result of this policy (Georgetown student insurance not covering contraception), Fluke reported.

It costs a female student $3,000 to have protected sex over the course of her three-year stint in law school, according to her calculations.

"Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school," Fluke told the hearing.

Sex-Crazed Co-Eds Going Broke Buying Birth Control, Student Tells Pelosi Hearing Touting Freebie Mandate

Apparently, four out of every ten co-eds are having so much sex that it's hard to make ends meet if they have to pay for their own contraception, Fluke's research shows.

"Forty percent of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggled financially as a result of this policy (Georgetown student insurance not covering contraception), Fluke reported.

It costs a female student $3,000 to have protected sex over the course of her three-year stint in law school, according to her calculations.

"Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school," Fluke told the hearing.

Aspirin!

Aspirin!

Georgetown Students Go Broke to Buy Birth Control? Target Sells Pills for $9 Per Month

Fluke, a class of parasitic flatworms otherwise known as Trematoda

Former Rezko partner says he gave Tony $400K for Obama

Hugo Floriani, Investigative Reporter

Daniel T. Frawley, a former business partner of Antoin “Tony” Rezko, claims he gave Rezko $400,000 that Rezko gave to then U.S. Senator Barack Obama.

About April 2011, Frawley, along with Daniel Mahru, a former business associate of Rezko dating back to 1989, and a former business partner of current White House Advisor Valerie Jarrett, began conversations with Cooley concerning collaboration on a book about Chicago corruption.

What! He's just a public spirited citizen, doing his small part to further our great nation.

that's my story and I;m stickin with it

Bright the latest Indiana electric vehicle startup to call it quits

Just when it seemed like things couldn't get worse, Indiana received more bad news on the electric vehicle front Wednesday as another promising hopeful announced it would call it quits.

Bright Automotive, which had plans to deliver 300 manufacturing jobs to Indiana by 2012 pending the outcome of a loan from the Department of Energy's Advanced Technology Vehicle Manufacturing Program, announced Wednesday it has withdrawn its DOE application and will wind down operations in Indiana.

In a scathing letter to Energy Secretary Steven Chu, Bright Automotive Chief Executive Reuben Munger and Chief Operating Officer Mike Donoughe described an overly bureaucratic process and called the department ineffective in its mission to meet President Barack Obama's goal of adding one million plug-in vehicles to the road by 2015.

-------

So a private company is totally dependent on Government to get off the ground.

Davy Jones -- lead singer of The Monkees -- has died ... TMZ has learned.

An official from the medical examiner's office for Martin County, Florida confirmed with TMZ they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.

Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and 4 daughters from previous marriages. He was 66-years-old.

A rep for Davy tells TMZ the singer died from a heart attack this morning.

Scissors-32x32.png

Chu: Energy Dept Working To Wean U.S. Off Oil, Not Lower Gas Prices

The Cost of Obama’s Gulf Oil Permit Slowdown

By Jim Geraghty

February 28, 2012

Yesterday, I reported on Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal pointing out that during a late winter of skyrocketing gasoline prices, the president who keeps taking credit for increased domestic oil production has actually slowed the approval of leases and permits in the Gulf of Mexico to a crawl.

(Snip)

WestVirginiaRebel

Louis Farrakhan warns of racial hatred that could lead to attempts to kill President Obama

With his finger jabbing at the air above him and his voice frequently raising to an indignant shout, Farrakhan, 78, delivered his message to a crowd of men in dark suits with bow ties and women in shimmering white gowns and scarves.

He spoke for more than three hours on a broad array of topics, excoriating U.S. foreign policy, suggesting that the9/11attacks were a government-planned pretext for war in the Middle East, lamenting recent extreme weather and attacking mothers for serving their children food from McDonald's. He also returned repeatedly to a topic that has attracted intense controversy in the past: the influence of Jews in politics and media.

Farrakhan drew a distinction between noble Jews and followers of "the synagogue of Satan," and he pointed to a recent incident in which the publisher of a Jewish magazine suggested Israeli security forces could help preserve Israel by killing Obama. He attacked Israeli policies, while also directing criticism at perceived Jewish influence in the U.S.

"Jewish people were not the origin of Hollywood, but they took it over," he said, blaming the entertainment industry for degrading the country's morality.

Video