Coffee Shop

Rheo

I'm not even going to click on that story. I just don't want to know.

Trust asset takeover in wrongful death suit. He is also facing 30 years if convicted for DUI manslaughter, vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of a crash.

Well then I can see why she wanted him to be her father. Sounds like a great guy. Is he running for office?

I would assume Democrat as he left the boy drowning in a canal as he tried to cover his ass.

Remind you of anyone?

Crap, now I have to go find out.

Hehe, yeah. I listen to Mark almost every night streaming on WABC New York. Wireless headphones = great investment for multitasking.

GOPLeader Eric Cantor

Yesterday, over 300 members of the House, including 72 Democrats, voted to freeze pay for all federal workers, including members of Congress

GOPLeader Eric Cantor

Yesterday, over 300 members of the House, including 72 Democrats, voted to freeze pay for all federal workers, including members of Congress

When is Harry Reid going to hold the wake for it?

I just saw this picture of Holder on Drudge...

Am I imagining things.... or is this another "Separated at Birth" situation?

Maybe there's a Bashar al-Holder family tie. blink.png

2chinless.gif

Rep. Heath Shuler (D-N.C.) will not run for re-election this year, a source close to the Congressman told Roll Call.

The Blue Dog Democrat had decided against a bid in a redrawn 11th district, which was made substantially more Republican than his current district during a GOP-led redistricting.

• Like 1

Rep. Heath Shuler (D-N.C.) will not run for re-election this year, a source close to the Congressman told Roll Call.

The Blue Dog Democrat had decided against a bid in a redrawn 11th district, which was made substantially more Republican than his current district during a GOP-led redistricting.

As noted in my previous post of last week... the new NC Repub Legislature has redrawn a number of these DEM gerrymandered districts... Brad Miller of Raleigh and now Shuler see the writing on the wall and drop. Gotta love it.

• Like 1

A recent commercial flight. No teleprompter or caption neccessary.

This is what a real "Commander in Chief" looks like.

407955_10150523820762971_189885532970_8780363_1908392971_n.jpg

h/t Andrew Malcolm

• Like 1

A recent commercial flight. No teleprompter or caption neccessary.

This is what a real "Commander in Chief" looks like.

407955_10150523820762971_189885532970_8780363_1908392971_n.jpg

h/t Andrew Malcolm

He is the genuine article. That is what we're missing this time around. Someone who would give your kids a hug without hoping it was scoring political points somewhere.

• Like 1

WestVirginiaRebel

Roseanne Barr seeks Green Party presidential nod

Roseanne Barr said Thursday she's running for the Green Party's presidential nomination — and it's no joke. The actress-comedian said in a statement that she's a longtime supporter of the party and looks forward to working with people who share her values. She said the two major parties aren't serving the American people. "The Democrats and Republicans have proven that they are servants -- bought and paid for by the 1% -- who are not doing what's in the best interest of the American people," Barr said. Occupy Wall Street protesters popularized the "We are the 99 percent" slogan in their fight against economic disparity and perceived corporate greed. Barr has submitted paperwork to the Green Party for her candidacy. The party's presidential nominee will be selected at a convention in Baltimore in July.

Finally, somebody who will make Ron Paul look sane!