Coffee Shop- Open 24/7

Rheo

Now when you want to vent your spleen at left-whackos......you can do so without expletives......and still "go medieval" on them!

Shakespeare Insult Generator:

7887.jpg

H/T:iOTW

Just got my first Herman Cain telephone solicitation call.

It starts out something like this...

"This is a call for Presidential Candidate Herman Cain. If you wish to be taken off our call list, call 1-800-blah-blah.... However, if you are tired of the same of stuff from candidates who are not real conservatives, stay on the line and listen to this message from Herman."

Now when you want to vent your spleen at left-whackos......you can do so without expletives......and still "go medieval" on them!

Shakespeare Insult Generator:

H/T:iOTW

That makes Obama a puking pock-marked fustilarian.

The Daily Outrage: Lobbyists teach one day, get big teachers pensions

WHO: Illinois Federation of Teachers lobbyists Steve Preckwinkle and David Piccoli.

WHAT: Despite having no teaching experience whatsoever, each of the two men will receive a full teacher's pension -- potentially worth over $100,000 per year -- after substitute teaching for a single day in 2007. Preckwinkle had in fact lobbied for the state law that made this system-gaming possible.

WHY IT'S AN OUTRAGE: Didn't we just spend billions of federal dollars bailing out cash-strapped school districts?

WHERE TO VENT: Illinois Federation of Teachers legislative office, (800) 752-2175.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/daily-outrage/2011/10/daily-outrage-lobbyists-teach-one-day-get-big-teachers-pensions

The Justice Department has forced a Middle American school district to pay a Muslim teacher $75,000 and implement a sensitivity training course throughout the district, after administrators refused to allow the new hire to take three weeks off for a trip to Mecca in 2008.

Safoorah Khan had held her job as a math lab instructor at McArthur Middle School in Berkeley, Illinois, less than a year when she asked unpaid leave to make hajj, the once-in-a-lifetime religious requirement that is one of the five pillars of Islam. The school district noted that she asked for the leave immediately before exams, was the only instructor in her department, and that the teachers union-brokered contract offered her infidel counterparts no comparable leave. Last December, the Justice Department filed suit against the district after the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission reported her complaint. The DoJ argued administrators had violated Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, discriminating against Khan because of her religion.

Obama wins; school system must pay

The Justice Department has forced a Middle American school district to pay a Muslim teacher $75,000 and implement a sensitivity training course throughout the district, after administrators refused to allow the new hire to take three weeks off for a trip to Mecca in 2008.

Safoorah Khan had held her job as a math lab instructor at McArthur Middle School in Berkeley, Illinois, less than a year when she asked unpaid leave to make hajj, the once-in-a-lifetime religious requirement that is one of the five pillars of Islam. The school district noted that she asked for the leave immediately before exams, was the only instructor in her department, and that the teachers’ union-brokered contract offered her infidel counterparts no comparable leave. Last December, the Justice Department filed suit against the district after the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission reported her complaint. The DoJ argued administrators had violated Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, discriminating against Khan because of her religion.

Obama wins; school system must pay

I wonder what would happen if they told the DOJ to take a hike?

Drudge has this picture of "ME"chelle with a link to an article "Michelle: GOP Would Curb Freedom of Speech, Religion".

Michelle_Convict.jpg

My first thought looking at that picture was, "OH BROTHER... Call the fashion police!"

O-BrotherMichelle.jpg

Yo Pepper! I thought you'd be in this picture somewhere?

Boaz-Reigstad-2.jpg

H/T Hot Air

Oh, my gosh. That should be posted in every birth control clinic and OBGYN section of every hospital in the country. Just look at that precious boy.

Where will it stop?

Girl Scout convention to feature pro-abortion speakers....

LifeNews.com

All three of my daughters were Girl Scouts. My wife was a troop leader when our oldest daughter was a scout. My how times have changed.....

Where will it stop?

LifeNews.com

All three of my daughters were Girl Scouts. My wife was a troop leader when our oldest daughter was a scout. My how times have changed.....

Apparently not there... From news today...

Transgender Girl Scout Controversy Sheds Light on Organization's 'Inclusive' Policies

The boy/girl is 7.

Where will it stop?

LifeNews.com

Apparently not there... From news today...

Transgender Girl Scout Controversy Sheds Light on Organization's 'Inclusive' Policies

The boy/girl is 7.

My God, they are full tilt into the cult of Liberalism.