Coffee Shop- Open 24/7

Rheo

Silly Shabaaber's......just apply for a freakin "Diversity Visa" from Hillary @ State.....and the US taxpayer will supply your Winnibago & your film!

SrWoodChuck! It's like the drunk French Moroccan nationals wanting to get a little action at the Bexar County Courthouse.

They're really good guys, you just need to lighten up with your CroMagnon Western European 'tude.

Silly Shabaaber's......just apply for a freakin "Diversity Visa" from Hillary @ State.....and the US taxpayer will supply your Winnibago & your film!

SrWoodChuck! It's like the drunk French Moroccan nationals wanting to get a little action at the Bexar County Courthouse.

They're really good guys, you just need to lighten up with your CroMagnon Western European 'tude.

Peppet! I sorry, I read the post at your link and......

The men allegedly told investigators that they were visiting from out of town and said they were trying to get a tour of the city, according to the station.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Out-of-Towners........welcome As-Salamu Alaykum, hombres!

Just Great... Washington DC is now the "richest" city in the country based on average pay for its residence. It also has low 6% unemployment. That needs to change.

hehehe..all those speeches for naught.

Senate deals second defeat to Obama, blocks jobs component

For the second time in two weeks, Senate Republicans voted in a unison to block “jobs” legislation, which the Obama administration and Senate Democratic leaders have made central to their agenda.

The measure, a piece of President Obama’s larger jobs package, failed by a tally of 50 to 50 after several Democrats joined with Republicans to the Senate from moving to the measure.

Democrats Ben Nelson (Neb.) and Mark Pryor (Ark.), who voted last week to block Obama’s full jobs measure, again sided with Republicans.

Sen. Joe Lieberman (Conn.), an independent who caucuses with Democrats, also said no, citing concerns about the legislation’s cost effectiveness.snip

Zuccotti Park Area Residents Go Ballistic at Board Meeting: 'They Are Defecating On Our Doorsteps'

From the sound of things, residents have had enough.

Infuriated lower Manhattan residents went ballistic on Zuccotti Park protesters at a chaotic Community Board 1 meeting tonight while blasting politicians for allowing the siege to continue without any end in sight.

"They are defecating on our doorsteps," fumed Katherine Hughes, a stay at home mom who has the misfortune of living one block from the chaos. "A lot of people are very frustrated. A lot of people are concerned about the safety of our kids."

Fed up homeowners said that they've been subjected to insults and harassment as they trek to their jobs each morning. "The protesters taunt people who are on their way to work," said James Fernandez, 51, whose apartment overlooks the park.

(Snip)

Wow I guess they are just like the Tea Party! :rolleyes:

Zuccotti Park Area Residents Go Ballistic at Board Meeting: 'They Are Defecating On Our Doorsteps'

Infuriated lower Manhattan residents went ballistic on Zuccotti Park protesters at a chaotic Community Board 1 meeting tonight while blasting politicians for allowing the siege to continue without any end in sight.

"They are defecating on our doorsteps," fumed Katherine Hughes, a stay at home mom who has the misfortune of living one block from the chaos. "A lot of people are very frustrated. A lot of people are concerned about the safety of our kids."

Fed up homeowners said that they've been subjected to insults and harassment as they trek to their jobs each morning. "The protesters taunt people who are on their way to work," said James Fernandez, 51, whose apartment overlooks the park.

(Snip)

Let's just hope these homeowners remember their dirty doorsteps when they step into the voting booth next year.

(Snip)

Let's just hope these homeowners remember their dirty doorsteps when they step into the voting booth next year.

Well said!

It's a time of choosing...choose wisely.

A question I've been asking at CGP is What Kind Of Government do we want?

Marco Rubio put it best IMO

Now I'm not saying OWS is the Tea Party of the left (I'm silly, but not that silly), what I am saying is if we dig a little deeper we see a similar message...Something is wrong with America. Here is where I see a difference, The Tea Party says, something is wrong, we need to return to the Constitution and the Limited government it talks about, OWS on the other hand (it appears) to say something is wrong and we need more government.

A Federal government that can tell me what kind of toilet I can buy is not my idea of a Limited Government.

First Things...What kind of government do we want? Answer that and then pick your candidate/party. But be careful...choices have consequences....often unforeseen.

ARE “OCCUPIERS” LIKE THE TEA PARTY?

The nicest thing you hear anyone say about the “Occupy Wall Street” movement and its spin-offs is that they are like the Tea Party. That is what President Obama, for one, has claimed. More objective observers think that it takes a remarkable degree of myopia not to notice the differences

Crisis strikes Occupy Wall Street!

Drummers At Occupy Wall Street Demand $8,000 At General Assembly

Last night’s General Assembly meeting in Zuccotti Park was “one of most contentious ever,” in large part due to a heated debate over whether the drummers at Occupy Wall Street should be given $8,000 from the movement’s coffers to buy more drums and equipment. It seems some of the drums were stolen or vandalized, and the drummers asked the General Assembly to help them regroup. “We have worked for you! Appreciate us,” one drummer told the crowd, but the appeal was denied, and the Huff Post’s Craig Kanalley tweeted, “Drummer who didn’t get money from GA tonight now yelling, cursing at members of GA.” Meanwhile, another member of the drum corps was lashing out at the Community Board meeting.

“I am an occupier, I am a drummer, and, despite what they say, I am also a human being,” Ashley Love, a young member of the OWS People of Color Working Group, told the packed Community Board meeting last night. Mother Jones reports that Love was met with booing when she informed the locals, “It’s primarily a commercial area; not too many people live there. The majority of the drummers are people of color with low-income or no-income backgrounds, and Wall Street was built by slaves when they brought the Africans over here. The council people back then prohibited drumming because it was a way of protesting. It was a way of communication. And I just think you guys are scapegoating us.”

(Snip)

The world waits with bated breath to find out the solution to this very very serious crisis!

I'm not gonna kid ya, I lost a lot of sleep last night worrying fretting about this!

Valin!

OWS People of Color Working Group

Doesn't that group usually sit right next to the Transgendered formerly Addicted to Nicotine HIV Positive Somalian Wives of Working Pirates now Cab Drivers? Could be one of them.

Valin!

Doesn't that group usually sit right next to the Transgendered formerly Addicted to Nicotine HIV Positive Somalian Wives of Working Pirates now Cab Drivers? Could be one of them.

Ah....I'm gonna have to check on that, it get just a little complicated. I believe there is a sliding scale on which color (red olive yellow black off white) and and whether a person identifies with the color they are (See Bill Clinton as the 1st Black President, is Alan West really Black). Also how much money you have and whether or not you feel guilty about it and how guilty you feel. I'm pretty sure there a bonus point awarded for A. visiting Cuba and actually meeting Fidel B. How many Michael Moore movies you've seen, and how many times you've seen them.

As I said it gets a little complicated...kind of like Quantum Physics...only not so simple.

Occupy Wall Street Protester Scales Statue, Says He Won't Come Down Until Bloomberg Quits

OK. I think we should just let him go and we can test if there is any other reason he will come down.

Valin!

:lmfao: Pepper! You've made my day.

WSJ

Best of the Web Today

John Who?

A bizarre denial from the New York Times.

By JAMES TARANTO

snip

(Best of the tube tonight: Catch us on "Hannity" discussing Occupy Wall Street, crime and Joe Biden. Fox News Channel, 9 p.m. ET with a repeat showing at midnight ET.)

Kids say the darnedest things. On Twitter, grown-ups do too.

Slate's David Weigel posted an interesting article Friday about a new presidential poll that found Herman Cain leading Barack Obama in North Carolina, 46% to 41%. "The racial crosstab is what really jumps out to me," Weigel observed. "Obama easily crushes Cain with [black] voters, . . . 86 percent to 6 percent. . . . John McCain only got 5 percent of the black vote here in 2008--Cain barely improves on it!"

Weigel observes that the coverage of Cain on black news sites has been "overwhelmingly negative." The only example he cites is from a black writer at Time.com, but it illustrates the point persuasively. Any number of interesting observations might have flowed from Weigel's reporting: about the brutal conformism of black politics; about the comparison with Obama's own, ultimately successful, effort in 2007-08 to prove that he was "black enough"; about the president's perilous position in North Carolina, a state he carried by such a close margin (0.32%) that a small shift in the black vote might be sufficient to hand its 15 electoral votes to the GOP nominee.

snip

This is not to suggest that the Times editorial board wanted McCain to become president. Anybody at all familiar with the paper would have regarded its ultimate endorsement of the Democratic nominee as a foregone conclusion. The Times has endorsed a grand total of four GOP presidential nominees in Helen Thomas's lifetime, most recently when she was 36.

:lmfao: