Coffee Shop- Debate thread tonight! - Open 24/7

Rheo

It'll be carried on Fox News Channel (along with Fox News Radio and Fox News Mobile) and live-streamed on YouTube.com/FoxNews and FoxNews.com.

9pm ET on Fox News

Sponsor: Fox News, Google and Florida Republican Party

Participants: Perry, Bachmann, Romney, Paul, Gingrich, Cain, Santorum, Huntsman, Johnson

Objective: Get rid of the one term Zero.

obama-brownshirt1.jpg

Previous Coffee Shop thread

It'll be carried on Fox News Channel (along with Fox News Radio and Fox News Mobile) and live-streamed on YouTube.com/FoxNews and FoxNews.com.

9pm ET on Fox News

Participants: Perry, Bachmann, Romney, Paul, Gingrich, Cain, Santorum, Huntsman, Johnson

Thanks! I'll see if I can stay up that late.

9pm ET on Fox News

:D

Some new study by an immigration group is claiming 45% or so of jobs created in Texas went to illegal immigrants in Texas the past couple of years. Probably going to be used against Perry tonite. The number has to be bogus. Less home construction and cut backs on "personal" services like yard work and home care. I doubt the "official" job count includes off the record jobs.

9pm ET on Fox News

Objective: Get rid of the one term Zero.

obama-brownshirt1.jpg

RACIST! :D

Don't you believe in Hope And Change?

is there a live stream???? no cable/dish

late getting home as I was stopped about 1000 feet from my home by police for going 55 in 40. He let me go & we talked GOP politics a few min. His dad was R/conservative mayor of nearby community for 25 years.

late getting home as I was stopped about 1000 feet from my home by police for going 55 in 40. He let me go & we talked GOP politics a few min. His dad was R/conservative mayor of nearby community for 25 years.

At the opening of the thread is two live streams.

Backmann, does not name a number for amount of pay you should keep. Just says all of it, which is meaningless, except for low income people.

Fox stream