Coffee Shop- Open 24/7

Rheo

shoutJill

Fiat

snip

It stands to reason that Obama rules by Fiat, probably one of the worst line of cars made, sharing honors with the East German Trabant.

I did not know that George Clooney was American. Always thought he was always playing a gay Australian or gay Austrian. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Sigh.

D.C. Government Claims Nonprofit Used Grant Money to Open Strip Club

WASHINGTON - The D.C. government is suing a non-profit group to get back nearly $330,000 in grant money given for a job-training facility that was instead allegedly used to build a strip club.

The suit claims the director of "Miracle Hands" improperly billed the city for work that was never done. It also claims that Director Cornell Jones used the money to open the Stadium Club venue. snip

Sigh.

D.C. Government Claims Nonprofit Used Grant Money to Open Strip Club

WASHINGTON - The D.C. government is suing a non-profit group to get back nearly $330,000 in grant money given for a job-training facility that was instead allegedly used to build a strip club.

The suit claims the director of "Miracle Hands" improperly billed the city for work that was never done. It also claims that Director Cornell Jones used the money to open the Stadium Club venue. snip

Well "Mircle Hands" certainly might have been a clue, but the real problem is that the DC government missed the word "blow" that was inserted in front of the request for a "job-training" facility...

Jesse Jackson Jr: Perry supports slavery amendment

Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. today issued a statement suggesting that Perry's support of the Tenth Amendment suggested that he supports slavery.

From a statement:

Truer words or more faithful ideas could not have been attributed to Confederate President Jefferson Davis or his Vice President Alexander Hamilton Stevens. After all, it was the Tenth Amendment and states' rights that protected the institution of slavery. The words 'slave' or 'slavery' did not appear in the Constitution. The institution of slavery, the Tenth Amendment and states' rights are joined at the hip.

Just days earlier Rev. Al Sharpton made a similar accusation on his MSNBC program.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/jesse-jackson-jr-perry-supports-slavery-amendment

Look at the evidence: The stimulus worked

By Jared Bernstein, Special to CNN

September 1, 2011

Posted by Carlos (Valins invisible friend) :evil:

Valin!

This is for Jared "Bumstead" to examine.....not that he would.....because it's the actual fact's for Obama's stimulus, something that doesn't figure into their rosy progressive world-view:

would%2BI%2Blie%2Bto%2Byou.jpg

Jesse Jackson Jr: Perry supports slavery amendment

Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. today issued a statement suggesting that Perry's support of the Tenth Amendment suggested that he supports slavery.

From a statement:

Truer words or more faithful ideas could not have been attributed to Confederate President Jefferson Davis or his Vice President Alexander Hamilton Stevens. After all, it was the Tenth Amendment and states' rights that protected the institution of slavery. The words 'slave' or 'slavery' did not appear in the Constitution. The institution of slavery, the Tenth Amendment and states' rights are joined at the hip.

Just days earlier Rev. Al Sharpton made a similar accusation on his MSNBC program.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/jesse-jackson-jr-perry-supports-slavery-amendment

DRAT!!! The Secret Is out!!!

/Preaching To The Choir

Valin!

Great video, thank you. I think that the 10th Amendment & a return to "states rights" would be in keeping a majority of American's....black & white, from the slavery of Obama's progressive agenda.

Triple J only believes in all he can get.....politically, sexually [with anyone but his wife] and racially. Obama's Pigford fraud, union centric policies, DOJ one way racial & cultural divisiveness, and food stamp entitlements are reparations for centuries of perceived injustices. Triple J is a pale shadow of his greedy father, both in extortion & womanizing....but he's out to make a name for himself anyway

On the internet lately:

Obama’s approval ratings are so low now, Kenyans are accusing him of being born in the United States.

This morning the Muslim Brotherhood warned that if the U.S. continued meddling in Egypt, Libya, and other potential hot spots in the Middle East, they intend to cut off America's supply of 7-11 and Motel 6 managers. If this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell, AT&T and AOL customer service reps. Finally, if all else fails, they have threatened not to send us any more presidents either. IT'S GONNA GET UGLY PEOPLE!!

H/t Jeff D.

This morning the Muslim Brotherhood warned that if the U.S. continued meddling in Egypt, Libya, and other potential hot spots in the Middle East, they intend to cut off America's supply of 7-11 and Motel 6 managers. If this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell, AT&T and AOL customer service reps. Finally, if all else fails, they have threatened not to send us any more presidents either. IT'S GONNA GET UGLY PEOPLE!!

H/t Jeff D.

It already is ugly sweetie pie :lol:

H/t Jeff D.

It already is ugly sweetie pie :lol:

True that beautiful. Thought it was funny. Ok, my humor has its moments. :lol:

H/t Jeff D.

Well this doesn't affect me. No 7-11s in Mn., and being a rich (evil) white Republican (like there's any other kind) when I get off of one of my personal 747s I only stay in 5 star hotels.

Best political ad!

I love it!

Where do I send money?

Send it to me and I'll pass it along. :lol:

Here is his bio:

Roger Williams isn't just running for Congress; he's running to stop the Obama Economy.

As a small business owner, Roger understands that the Obama administration has a deliberate plan to transform our nation from one of makers to one of takers. In his small business, Roger has had to deal with impact of Obama's plan to make businesses more dependent on the government, including high taxes, rising energy prices and soaring health care costs.

Roger is running for the Congress not to be something, but to do something. He wants to use his business experience to create economic jobs and growth. And he wants to provide real leadership for our country in these challenging times.

Roger Williams was sworn in as Texas’ 105th Secretary of State on February 8, 2005. As Chief Election Officer for Texas, Secretary Williams worked to ensure the uniform application and interpretation of election laws throughout the state. The Secretary worked tirelessly to promote economic development, investment and job creation in Texas. He also served as the state’s Chief Liaison for Texas Border and Mexican Affairs as well as Chair of the state’s 2005 Base Realignment and Closure Response Strike Force.

Rogers’ passion for principled, conservative leadership has led him to assist the political efforts of Republican candidates from the White House to the county courthouse. He served as Regional Finance Chairman for Governor Bush in 1994 and 1998 before he went on to later serve as the North Texas Chairman for the Bush/Cheney 2000 campaign as well as the North Texas Finance Chairman and National Grassroots Fundraising Chairman for Bush/Cheney ’04, Inc. Williams was appointed by President George W. Bush in 2001 as the Chairman of the Republican National Finance Committee’s Eagles Program. He has also served as State Finance Chair for John Cornyn for U.S. Senate, Inc., in 2002 and as the National Director of the "Patriots" program for Senator Cornyn.

AlieGirl7 American Infidel (Twitter)

If u play a Bieber song backwards, u can hear messages from Satan. Even worse, if u play Em forward, u hear Justin Bieber

AlieGirl7 American Infidel (Twitter)

If u play a Bieber song backwards, u can hear messages from Satan. Even worse, if u play Em forward, u hear Justin Bieber

:lol:

Thank you, shoutValin. :) "Time wasted is time well spent" should be a sign hanging in my kitchen. I have this first born, WASP, midwestern sense of guilt if I'm not doing something useful. It cuts deeply into my reading time, for starters. Although reading is certainly not time wasted, but I can almost sense my mom looking at me disapprovingly when I read in the middle of the day. Love Laurel and Hardy. :P

From the GlennBeck website:

Declaration of Rights & Responsibilities

Thus, we the people do hereby declare not only our rights, but do now establish this bill of responsibilities.

1. Because I have the right to choose, I recognize that I am accountable to God and have the responsibility to keep the 10 commandments in my own life.

2. Because I have the right to worship as I choose, I have the responsibility to honor the right of others to worship as they see fit.

3. Because I have freedom of speech, I have the responsibility to defend the speech of others, even if I strongly disagree with what they’re saying.

4. Because I have the right to pursue happiness, I have the responsibility to show humility and express gratitude for all the blessings I enjoy and the rights I’ve been given.

5. Because I have the right to honest and good government I will seek out honest and just representatives when possible. If I cannot find one then I accept the responsibility to take that place.

6. Because I have the God given right to liberty, I have the personal responsibility to have the courage to defend others to be secure in their persons, lives and property.

7. Because I have the right to equal justice, I will stand for those who are wrongly accused or unjustly blamed.

8. Because I have the right to knowledge, I will be accountable for myself and my children’s education…to live our lives in such a way that insures the continuation of truth.

9. Because I have the right to pursue my dreams and keep the fruits of my labor, I have the responsibility to feed, protect and shelter my family, the less fortunate, the fatherless, the old and infirm.

10. Because I have a right to the truth, I will not bear false witness nor will I stand idly by as others do.

Unconditionally, while maintaining my responsibility to compassionately yet fiercely stand against those things that decay the natural rights of all men. And for the support of this declaration, and with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence we mutually pledge to each other our lives, fortunes and sacred honor.

This is the beginning of a global movement. Don’t just witness it, be a part of it. Join me on GBTV.com.

Laus Deo,