Coffee Shop- Open 24/7

Rheo

gallery_8_6_9273.jpg

Join us daily to chat about news, post snippets, video's, what you heard on tv or at the grocery store.

This is a no host thread so wash your cups when you are done and have a great day. ;)

Previous Thread

I missed the National Geographic Channel's interview with President Bush on 9/11, but it airs again tonight at 9pm US EST and again at midnight.

Ed Morrissey has a moving clip here.

I missed the National Geographic Channel's interview with President Bush on 9/11, but it airs again tonight at 9pm US EST and again at midnight.

Ed Morrissey has a moving clip here.

"There Was A Palpable Blood Lust."

Some of us still carry that "Blood Lust"

The Long Wars Journal: Senior al Qaeda leader reportedly killed

By Thomas Joscelyn

August 27, 2011

Atiyah Abd al Rahman, a top al Qaeda leader who long served Osama bin Laden, was reportedly killed on Aug. 22 in Waziristan, Pakistan, according to multiple press reports. Both the Associated Press and Reuters cite US officials as saying that Rahman has been killed. Matt Apuzzo of the AP reports that a US official would not confirm how Atiyah had been killed, but the AP story notes that on same day, the CIA launched a drone strike in Waziristan.

(Snip)

My only regret is that his death was (probably) quick.

NCTexan! you can hear them snicker when the guy talks about Howard Stern's capacity.

Lewd pranksters interrupt live TV storm coverage

snip

Tom Cipriano, better known as "Captain Janks" from the Howard Stern radio show, claims credit for the call. Video of it is making the rounds online.

The real Ernie Seneca said he began getting calls shortly after the interview, including from a co-worker who said the caller did not sound like him. Seneca said he has a good sense of humor and took it stride.

"There are a lot more important things in life than some jokester," he said.

WRAL was not amused. Jim Rothschild, director of station operations, said, "It's unfortunate that at a time when we are trying to get emergency information out to viewers who need that information, that someone would attempt to take the situation lightly."

snip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryUIeQMMiH0

Why does the media get to pick who is able to be in the debates? Next week they have again excluded Gary Johnson from the debates. I don't get it and I do not like it. :angry:

Pepper! There's no humor or forgiveness in the ROP/Islam!

One wrong step & someone you love will kill you because you made them look bad in front of other ROP'ers.

Next advancement in the ROP: Kill them at birth......so they can't screw up......oh....wait......did I confuse that with Planned Barrenhood?

p080211ps-0051.jpg

"Let's see. Do I put 'President of the United States 2009-2011' or 'Commander in Chief Jan. 2009 - August 2011'."

"Hmmm, 'Responsibilities included: Reading Teleprompter, Golf, Vacations, Following Directions from Valerie Jarret."

"UM, AH, 'Previous Experience:Community Organizer, Illinois Senator'."

Drudge is running this banner headline now....

"More FDR Moves?"

That reminded me of the Time Magazine cover right after the election.

When I saw it amid the other inauguration hoopla I almost puked. I obviously am not an FDR fan, but I knew that to the LIBs this was another attempt to make Barry a god in their minds.

Time%20cover%20FDR%20Obama.jpg

Great Obama Joke.....

Obama wakes up one night, & there is George Washington's ghost!

He says, "George how can I help this country?"

Washington replies, "Be honest with people like I was."

Obama goes back to sleep and awakes again. This time its Thomas Jefferson's ghost!

He says, "Tom how can I help this country?"

Jefferson says, "Love the constitution like I did!"

Waking up again, there is Abe Lincoln's ghost.

Obama says, "Abe how can I help this country?"

Abe replies, "Go see a play."

righteousmomma

Hoot of the day:

Actor/Director George Clooney on why he would never want to be Preisent (or in political office):

“As for running for president, look, there’s a guy in office right now who is smarter than almost anyone you know, who’s nicer and who has more compassion than almost anyone you know.

And he’s having an almost impossible time governing.

Why would anybody volunteer for that job?” Mr. Clooney told a news conference.

:blink::lmfao:

Fiat

by IOTW Reports - September 1, 2011 - 13:45

Executive fiat. No, we’re not buying an Italian car company yet, but executive orders are flying fast and furiously. You see, the law is Barry’s biggest impediment to “getting things done.” Whether it’s overturning DOMA, installing Cap and Trade through new EPA regulations or moving Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell to the INS, Barry and his crew are “getting things done.” Things like one-party rule. –Dale

Rape-of-Justice.jpg

H/T:iOTW

Yes, Obama is really into the fiat by EO thing, like the wannabe dictator that he is. Figures that that dimwit George Clooney is one of Obama's biggest fanboys, dude is empty in between the ears. He can't even really act, but he's even worse when it comes to choosing politicians.