End Times, Bible Prophecy Related Stuff

KWARX

Hi KWARX! I do think the PTB are very happy today about their plans for destroying the USA with the help of the GOP. So many think the answer is to cut spending and everything will be OK. LOL

Paladin1DCS

Marbren! Great to see you here bro! Welcome to the boards, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

As for what the PTB are thinking about after today, I'd have to say that while I have no love lost for most of the RINOs in DC and I definitely have no illusions about what we're going to have to undergo to return the Country to a sound fiscal policy, I do believe that cutting spending is a solid first step but it's only the first step. Next we need to actually encourage those who generate the revenue to generate more of it and you don't do that by taxing them into oblivion. You do it by remembering that these people aren't in business to make the government rich but to pursue their own dreams. If government gets out of the way and allows more people to pursue their dreams, the increased funding will come even though a lower tax rate is in place.

Anyway, that's a rant for a different thread. Again, glad to see you here marbren!

shoutPaladin shoutKwarx shoutmarben

I started a thread in Let it all out, The Bad Room

Guests cannot see it so if you want to have some discussions with a little more privacy.....

righteousmomma

As a current Board Member just wanted to say I agree with Rheo and pepper and KWARX -Keep everything the way it is, use p.ms and Rheo's new The Bad Room.

I was zotted (knew I would be) from TOS at the whim of a power crazy mod and not given any chance to reply (not that I wanted to).

We do not do that here. IF anything offensive or whatever is posted the poster will be contacted via p.m. etc. The post may be deleted. However there is no censorship of someone else's ideas or views no matter how tin foil hat we think they are or not. AS LONG AS ONE IS RESPECTFUL AND CONSIDERATE. NO FLAMING NO NAME CALLING. Be as crazy or as sane and reasonable or conspiratorial and secretive as you like.

Though I have not checked with Rheo, Clear, pollya or Valin I think this is pretty much a unanimous belief.

Over the last few weeks I have pretty much read most of the posts on your "passions" at TOS and understand where you all are coming from.

Paladin1DCS

Over the last few weeks I have pretty much read most of the posts on your "passions" at TOS and understand where you all are coming from.

Ahh, so you've been following the insanity! :lol:

To say that KWARX, marbren, myself and others delved into some pretty tin-foil areas could be the understatement of the year. :D

Hi KWARX! I do think the PTB are very happy today about their plans for destroying the USA with the help of the GOP. So many think the answer is to cut spending and everything will be OK. LOL

shoutMarbren,

INDEED. How anyone can even pretend any longer that SElections are honorable and reflect informed people's will is beyond me. Willful ignorance, evidently.

shoutPaladin shoutKwarx shoutmarben

I started a thread in Let it all out, The Bad Room

Guests cannot see it so if you want to have some discussions with a little more privacy.....

WONDERFUL, shoutRheo, shoutMarbren, shoutPaladin1DCS, shoutRighteousMomma,

THANKS TONS.

Sooooooo if I invited by PM at TOS known folks to the thread here, I would need to get their responses wanting to do so and then arrange with you their capacity to post on that thread?

Greatly appreciated.

LUB

RighteousMomma, would like to ask you something on that thread.

shoutGhost, shoutPaladin1DCS, shoutMarbren,

shocked.jpg

KWARX editorializing title:

CONTRARY

TO THE sizeable LEVELS OF

LACK OF AWARENESS

ON THE PART OF SOME FOLKS

. . .

FINALLY

SOME FORENSICS LEVEL & QUALITY VERIFICATION

OF UNIQUENESS OF ET TYPE FALLEN ANGEL CRITTERS:

additional link to

Dr W.C.lLevengood's Research Reports

&

peer reviewed articles:

http://www.iccra.org/levengood/allotherpub.htm

SPECIAL REPORTS

[bIOLOGICAL ET EVIDENCE VERIFIED]

Preliminary report on Alien Tissue and Fluid samples

Robert M. Collins writes, "Samples were shipped from a ranch in Phoenix Arizona where bizarre incidences had taken place over many years culminating in a number of entities getting wounded or killed in the ranch house. "

The witness wiped up the blood/fluid and tissue of the Gray I nearly split in two parts with an exceptionally well sharpened Samurai sword after hand to hand combat with these little parasites. We have plenty of evidence to prove it, gathered over many years." These samples were analyzed by a Dr Levengood and Amanda N. Nimke in 2009.

Blood found? Dr Levengood: "It's pure hemoglobin like that found at the Cattle Mutilation sites with what appears to be segment rods in the blood, never seen anything like it.

Skin looks like segmented grass except it's not grass Levengood said, see attachment 2

[MICROPHOTOGRAPHS AT THE LINK ABOVE]

Numerous samples have been collected under correct forensic technique by several skilled investigators and were sent to independent labs of high regard. All came back with the same result that the proteins in the samples could not be identified as anything they had seen before either plant, or animal, or human. One lab did add that the samples sent to them did match the samples they had tested over the last 30 years of fluid specimens they had tested from various cattle mutilations across the South West US. They believed that there was a 100% compatibility that the two were from the same creature(s). Finally a smoking Gun that absolutely links cattle mutilations to alien life forms.

The important significance of these fluid matches is that according to Dr. Levengood, the fact that they matched so well was proof that they were both extraterrestrial as the samples match nothing from the animal or plant kingdoms on Earth. However, as said above, the samples match the samples from mutilated cattle sites, and that would in Dr. Levengood's words show a correlation between aliens and cattle mutilations.

"You have the smoking gun," "this is proof of alien life visiting Earth and links the phenomenon together positively!" These were Dr. Levengood's words!

"Robert Bigelow and his agency spent close to a month studying the ranch and the events here and my wife and I underwent extensive interviewing, videotaping, and analysis by ex FBI and CIA investigators. Everyone involved has had a consensus that the events here are real, accurate in nature, and have not been publicly released due to my desire to avoid a deluge of publicity which will neither further the investigation nor heighten the hard science approach to an unexplained phenomena that deserves the respect of remaining a discussion between professionals.

Dr. Levengood, said, "I'm very excited about the samples which contain tiny segmented fibers that are not cloth.

Levengood explained, "Blood as we know it does not contain segmented fibers; normal antibodies that are positive or negative determine the type of blood which is something totally different and this made the sample highly unusual. It is very peculiar because the cell parts look like joint grass, but are not grass."

He has sent the photomicrographs, which are photographs taken through a microscope. Thanks to Robert M. Collins, Editor

TruthConquers

shoutKwarx

Hi there, I made it here!!!

Just started looking around here and getting acclimated.

I will be gone for the afternoon like I said in my email

to you. But I am registred and I LOVE having an avatar.

shoutTruthConquers, shoutMarbren, shoutRoamer_1, shoutPaladin1DCS, shoutRighteousMomma, shoutsmvoice,

I finally got word back from WordPress.com

We can have a totally private/screened blog. I'm not totally clear if I can do it with my current one or I have to start a new one. The procedure is to have one and set it to PRIVATE. Then all those wanting in have to have a WordPress.com blog/account and I then invite them by their WordPress.com username to join the private blog.

Given all the hostile stuff from the AdminMod the last 24 hours at TOS related to unmentionable [not to most folks] topics TOS is allergic to . . . it might be quite wise to go that route. How many would be willing to do that?

I'm still flabbergasted that something earlier in my blog would create such a fuss just because I linked to my blog as a whole. Sheesh.

Paladin1DCS

Truth is KWARXshout, I don't know who you ticked off but someone has got a serious hurt on for you over there. I suspect that something you've said has hit a little too close to home either with JR or one of the Mods but who it was or what it was that you've said will probably never be known. Given how heated things often became down in the Religion Forum, I'd say that you've probably ticked off a bunch of Catholic donors who made a stink to JR about it and he's reacting to his gold mine being threatened.

Anyway, I think it would be best if you set up a private blog where only those invited could see or participate to keep the drama down a bit. I'm sure that Rheashout and the others here don't want the drama from TOS following us here and I don't blame them either, as I wouldn't want that drama here either. We're above the kind of mud-slinging that goes on everyday over there and that's something to be proud of.

So, on a different but related subject, I checked out the site you linked to in regards to the "Alien" physical evidence. That's a little bit odd, to say the least, but it does make me wonder more about how a Nephilim would look to us, physically. I'm beginning to form an opinion that the UFO phenomenon is actually the return of the Nephilim and that the Nephilim are utilizing physical bodies again. They've done this before, but they took the shape of giants according to Enoch and a few other places in the Bible, so I wonder if it's possible that they can change their shape and size or if the "giants" we knew about in the Bible were actually just a single type of hybrid offspring and that other offspring, produced by other Fallen Angels, actually were physically different. Lots of things to consider now. I need to go back to reread the Book of Enoch again.

I have both your sites as favorites and monitor them both pretty much daily.

BTW. I have read about 100 pages of Dr Judy Wood's book and already am convinced they did not come down with airplanes.

Truth is KWARXshout,

So, on a different but related subject, I checked out the site you linked to in regards to the "Alien" physical evidence. That's a little bit odd, to say the least, but it does make me wonder more about how a Nephilim would look to us, physically. I'm beginning to form an opinion that the UFO phenomenon is actually the return of the Nephilim and that the Nephilim are utilizing physical bodies again. They've done this before, but they took the shape of giants according to Enoch and a few other places in the Bible, so I wonder if it's possible that they can change their shape and size or if the "giants" we knew about in the Bible were actually just a single type of hybrid offspring and that other offspring, produced by other Fallen Angels, actually were physically different. Lots of things to consider now. I need to go back to reread the Book of Enoch again.

Guy Malone at

http://www.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET

and

http://www.ALIENRESISTANCE.ORG

has done the best research. His panel of top flight experts on his DVD's are well worth listening to.

1. Many fallen angels lost their bodies in Noah's flood. Evidently they are now demons and seek to inhabit bodies to influence matter in our reality more directly.

2. They had sex with earth's human women and produced the giants that way. They are again producing hybrids by taking sperm and eggs etc. etc. during abductions.

3. Some sources contend that SOME GRAYS are bioengineered 'suits' for demons.

4. Some sources claim there are 70 DIFFERENT types of critters visiting earth etc. There are evidently 9 or so common types. Grays, reptoids, praying mantis insectoid type, human type mostly indistinguishable from us . . . etc.

5. http://www.abovetopsecret.com has some threads on the different types, IIRC.

6. Evidently part of Noah's being perfect for his role was that his DNA was not contaminated by any fallen angel DNA.

7. Have read Enoch in one version. Still trying to get through it in Alamo-Girl's favored version.

8. Scientist Jacques Vallee asserted after extensive research that we are dealing with evil spiritual critters from a spiritual dimension.

Thanks for your kind reply.

shoutMarbren,

Thanks for your kind Friendship and faithfulness as a Friend and Brother.

I'll try and alert you here when I post something new on WordPress.com

I write some at ATS as BO XIAN but also quite irregularly.

Will let you know when I get the invite only blog going at WordPress.com

LUBB

BTW. I have read about 100 pages of Dr Judy Wood's book and already am convinced they did not come down with airplanes.

shoutMarbren.

I think the Doc did her homework extremely well and certainly has the PhD and experience precisely in that ball park . . . materials sciences etc. I should get the book.

I still don't understand folks being hostile to truth.

shoutRighteousMomma, shoutMarbren, shoutTruthConquers, shoutPaladin1DCS, shoutsmvoice, shoutGhost,

Here's a link to an interesting article and bunch of links on CNN user sort of reporting page about comet Elinen.

I still don't know what to think about it. There's contentions all over the waterfront about it.

Here's some more:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-640370

It may well be worth a read--particularly if you're interested.

Please let me know if and when you want to join:

QWRX UNLIMITED

AT

HTTP://WWW.QWRX.WORDPRESS.COM

It's an invite only blog.

• 3 weeks later...

THIS VIDEO OF JOHN MOORE INCLUDES MORE DETAILS ABOUT HIS SOURCES . . . ONE OF WHOM WAS HEAD OF NAVAL OBSERVATORY ABOUT "PLANET EX."

. . . BEFORE he died mysterioiusly at age 47 after publicly asserting he was taking some telescopes to Antarctica to view Planet X himself.

Anyway--worth your time . . . tends to load slowly, however.

Around 40-50 minutes is an interesting item

. . . though there's lots of interesting items on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q96t90n4TeQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

#34 TOPIC: END OF THE FREE INTERNET AS WE KNOW IT?

= = = =

Folks--I consider this a more or less essential doc to read in order to be aware of what is DEFINITELY coming down the Pike and to prepare accordingly. I do NOT think there is ANY solution. Prayer may delay it. I don't know of very viable work-arounds short of encrypted shortwave radio that would be very temporary to the max and hazardous as well.

http://www.thecommon...-as-we-know-it/

by Dave Hodges - thecommonsenseshow.com

February 8, 2013

An innovative activist and researcher, who refers to himself as only “4409″ recently ventured into the Phoenix Convention Center to investigate the Identity Ecosystem Steering Group which is trying to create a blueprint to control access the internet. Subsequently, “4409″ discovered that big money is behind a coming government program designed to make it mandatory that for you and I to use the internet, we must submit to using a biometric online identification tool.

. . .

4409 does not lack in courage in resourcefulness. However, his investigation was cut short as he was harassed by security. Therefore, he was only able to shoot a little footage. However, the footage he did shoot, was revealing. I would advise the reader to take the time to view the following short video. There is some very disturbing information contained in the video but the production is humorous and entertaining.

{go to link at the top for the video . . . scroll down a bit . . . has an eye iris pic . . . }

. . .

A Massive Conspiracy to Seize Control of the Internet

What went unnoticed in 4409′s report was the number of involved government agencies involved in this endeavor. A very large number of very influential universities also played an active role in this conference. And there was massive representation of the corporate community which included some of the most recognizable names in the world. The sheer size and scope of the entities meeting on this topic at one time reminds me of the early days of the development and implementation of global warming policies held in Kyoto, Japan with the one major difference being that with the biometric online ID conference there was far less controversy than the early days of the global warming meetings and there seems to be a lot more consensus on a course of action. It would appear that the globalists are becoming much more efficient in their implementation of controversial policies.

It is clear that these various groups were meeting together for two reasons. First, they are conspiring to separate you from as much of your money as possible in order to use the internet. Second, they are conspiring to control your access to economic and political information in much the same manner as has the corporate controlled media has engaged in over the past several decades.

. . .

A Cross-Section of Federal Agencies In Attendance

A cross-section of the U.S. Federal Government agencies in attendance at the conference included the Department of Energy – Argonne National Laboratory, Department of Homeland Security, Federal Student Aid, Federal Trade Commission, National Security Agency, U.S. Department of Commerce, the U.S. Department of Education, Federal Student Aid, US Department of the Treasury, U.S. Postal Service and the U.S. State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Government.

. . .

The Excuses Invented To Use Biometic ID’s to Access the Internet

The excuses to enact this draconian system are endless. “You have too many passwords to remember. Future hackers will get smarter and be able to trick computer systems into thinking that they are, in fact, the legitimate user logging in. It will be safer for children to access the internet because the people with whom they have contact with will be known…”

Will the technologies of biometric identification solve these aforementioned issues in the future? Probably. However, you better be prepared to use your unique fingerprints, retinal scans and voice prints to access the internet. The technology associated with Biometric identificationwill sell the program to the public because people will be freed from our key chains, allowing the public to enter their homes, cars, safes, and other secure locations with the scan of a fingerprint or retina. This is no longer the fictional stuff of Star Trek fantasies. This technology is right here, right now, and it is soon going to be unleashed against an unsuspecting public.

. . .