End Times, Bible Prophecy Related Stuff

KWARX

righteousmomma

shoutGhost, OPI, FYI,

colorful NWO QUIXICATION of quotes:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/2624713/posts?page=153#153

why-use-photos-of-tin-foil-hats-on-the-beastiality-page-21330763.jpg

Do paranoid schizophrenic agnostic dyslexic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if they might be the dog that's out

to get them?

Only if they are "paranoid schizophrenic agnostic dyslexic insomniacs"

Do paranoid schizophrenic agnostic dyslexic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if they might be the dog that's out to get them?

Only on the full moon at winter solstice every 33,000 years.

shoutRighteousMomma, shoutRheo, shoutGhost, shoutGeee, shoutNickyDog,

righteousmomma 07 July 2011 - 07:25 PM said:

Only if they are "paranoid schizophrenic agnostic dyslexic insomniacs"

It is one thing to joke and clearly we need the humor in these darkening times . . .

However, in terms of general awareness about such things, we do NOT need denial.

The following is a serious bit of news that portends a probable premature death of a dear Friend--the son--of this Christian Sister re her son and our Christian Brother.

"I cannot get specific in email. It is not the Docs ego why they are cutting back on son's food {advanced cerebellum brain/neurological problem}. We may not be able to communicate. Some disturbing news via multiple venues came my way.

What Obama care is

IS already happening.

Cutting $$$ off to ins. companies for the indigent, ... they are now cutting many of us.

Private vendors no more it will all be Wall Mart type vendors......meaning {son} who needs specific things will not recieve...already been cut off of certain needed supplies such as sterile water..have back up won't go into specific...

we {USA/GLOBE} are being forced into a deppression economically.

All my contacts multiple vendors in health care are now worried they will be losing there job, one Doc here has left the country sold everything and many more are leaving quietly as we are now in GLOBAL effect.

{Son} and I are now cleaning and re using sterile products so as to keep our built up supplies. Yes I started saving years ago. Now being cut off.

Get out of inner cities if you can, police will not follow thru on mob type crimes..IT is not coming IT is here. no more communication we have gone underground."

This cuts close to home. They are authentic Christians and so their eternal life is secure in the Blood of Jesus. However, deliberate cutting off of life . . . is a dreadful thing.

Yes, I realize that the death camps will mean the deliberate murder of millions very methodically to a degree making the holocaust look like a wimpy Sunday picnic. Nevertheless, seeing this early stage of such with one close to my heart is very sad.

righteousmomma

Very sad story, Kwarx.

I don't think anyone here is in denial or none of us would be here on this Forum. We would be like most of our neighbors and many in our families - uninterested and uninformed about the political spectrum and thoroughly indoctrinated by political correctness and elite intellectualism. However there are some things we have absolutely no control over. I have been on my soap box since 2000 when we returned from a 4 yr. job assignment in Paris with eyes wide open to the encroaching darkness here and there of secularism, intellectualism, humanism and populism. Very tragically most people - and that includes professing Christians of every type - have no clue about the trinity of man -body, soul and spirit and even less understanding of the Precepts and Principles of the Divine Trinity and of the Spiritual World.

None of us approach our views here as newly created cyber entities. I am almost 65 and have packed much life and experience into my world view and perspectives. We all have our own personalities and characters which color and influence our interests and our responses.

At one time when I was in my late 20s into my early 30s I was obsessed with knowing about UFOs - read every book possible - including the Blue Book and old newspaper/police reports. I reached my own conclusions about all of that and I am at rest and an no longer obsessed by whether they are interplanetary, another dimension or government military experiments by us or Germany or space aliens.

Due to early life environmental development etc and later health issues I also developed a keen interest in knowing that life does go on. To put it mildly I was scared to death of dying. My understanding of that whole mega scene has also involved. Back then though I read every thing I could find from a variety of sources - both Christian and non. Both New Age and anti New Age. You name it I probably bought it and read it or checked it out of the Dallas library and read it. I reached my own conclusions about all that too and now am at rest. Btw there is an online site that has way over 2000 accounts of "Near Death Experiences". I will not post the link because I have read them and most (simplistically put) are New Age. You will know what I mean.

Due to being ADD obsessed with curiosity and after becoming a believer and evolving and growing in my faith I wanted to know all about "The End Times". I spent days reading every possible interpretation of Revelation. I read all the Hal Lindsey books. I read many of the LaHaye series. Most have bored me so I never finished them. In the last couple years I have read many of our dear friends Dr. Larry Richards' books. You might like his http://demondope.com/site/

Over 37 years I have matured as a Christian. I am now at rest about that. You know the story of Joshua taking the Israelites across the Jordan into the Promised Land AND they found rest. You know that the O.T. is the N.T. concealed and the N.T is the O.T. revealed.

The one and only thing God ever said to His people over and over and over and over again: Love Me. DO NOT Forget Me.

I often think of the Pentateuch and admonitions like these below found in Deuteronomy which are every bit as true today for us who are in God's Kingdom today as for the Israelites:

1 Take care that you do not forget the Lord your God, by failing to keep his commandments, his ordinances, and his statutes, which I am commanding you today. 12 When you have eaten your fill and have built fine houses and live in them, 13 and when your herds and flocks have multiplied, and your silver and gold is multiplied, and all that you have is multiplied, 14 then do not exalt yourself, forgetting the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery, 15 who led you through the great and terrible wilderness, an arid wasteland with poisonous snakes and scorpions. He made water flow for you from flint rock, 16 and fed you in the wilderness with manna that your ancestors did not know, to humble you and to test you, and in the end to do you good. 17 Do not say to yourself, "My power and the might of my own hand have gotten me this wealth." 18 But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, so that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your ancestors, as he is doing today. 19 If you do forget the Lord your God and follow other gods to serve and worship them, I solemnly warn you today that you shall surely perish. 20 Like the nations that the Lord is destroying before you, so shall you perish, because you would not obey the voice of the Lord your God.

Along with my other obsessions has been to "know God and enjoy Him Forever" so I have read volumes of philosophy and history and most importantly Bible commentaries and theological books. The only conclusions I have reached as to the End Times is to understand the Feasts of Israel and heed the words in the New and Love God in Christ Jesus and be filled with His Spirit. For He is the Hope of Glory.

shoutRighteousMomma,

Wholeheartedly agree with probably all your points.

Thanks much.

Rushing along at the moment. More when I can get to it.

Very sad story, Kwarx.

The one and only thing God ever said to His people over and over and over and over again: Love Me. DO NOT Forget Me.

I often think of the Pentateuch and admonitions like these below found in Deuteronomy which are every bit as true today for us who are in God's Kingdom today as for the Israelites:

1 Take care that you do not forget the Lord your God, by failing to keep his commandments, his ordinances, and his statutes, which I am commanding you today. 12 When you have eaten your fill and have built fine houses and live in them, 13 and when your herds and flocks have multiplied, and your silver and gold is multiplied, and all that you have is multiplied, 14 then do not exalt yourself, forgetting the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery, 15 who led you through the great and terrible wilderness, an arid wasteland with poisonous snakes and scorpions. He made water flow for you from flint rock, 16 and fed you in the wilderness with manna that your ancestors did not know, to humble you and to test you, and in the end to do you good. 17 Do not say to yourself, "My power and the might of my own hand have gotten me this wealth." 18 But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, so that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your ancestors, as he is doing today. 19 If you do forget the Lord your God and follow other gods to serve and worship them, I solemnly warn you today that you shall surely perish. 20 Like the nations that the Lord is destroying before you, so shall you perish, because you would not obey the voice of the Lord your God.

Along with my other obsessions has been to "know God and enjoy Him Forever" so I have read volumes of philosophy and history and most importantly Bible commentaries and theological books. The only conclusions I have reached as to the End Times is to understand the Feasts of Israel and heed the words in the New (Testament) and Love God in Christ Jesus and be filled with His Spirit. For He is the Hope of Glory.

shoutRighteousMomma,

Your narrative could have been mine in most respects. So much so, I don't know that I have a lot to add about my trek.

I thoroughly agree vis a vis the Scripture and its truths on those and all scores.

Thankfully, This mother above knows those truths, too.

MARANATHA . . .

Can't be long--even in years before we SEE JESUS FACE TO FACE.

IT WILL BE WORTH IT ALL.

!MARANATHA!

!HALLELUJAH!

• 2 weeks later...

shoutGhost, shoutRighteousMomma,

EVIDENCE FOR FALL 2011 APOCALYPSE . . . TEXT BASED YOUTUBE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OD1FZ7293E&feature=channel_video_title

====================================================================================

Wide ranging audio interview in 3 segments . . . Dr Bill Deagle

including with John Moore noting that some of his Canadian military friends are resigning their officers' commissions to take care of their families in upcoming traumas.

Some Yellowstone concerns . . .

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/836/242/Yellowstone_Eruption_Tied_To_Nemesis_Dwarf_Star_by_Dr._Bill_Deagle_and_John_Moore.html

Also some Icelandic volcano erupting under a glacier.

========================================================================================================

And . . .

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1566551/pg1

John Moore Says Brown Dwarf Possibly 6 to 8 Months Away

Suggest Pin Quote [+]

On the Friday July 15th "Nutrimedical Report" with Dr. Deagle, John Moore, aka Thelibertyman.com Dr Deagle asks John, "What have you heard from your sources, as far as a timeline for the incoming Brown Dwarf Star"? Johns reply? His contacts in the Canadian Military have told him that some of the insiders/Officers are resigning their commissions/leaving the military, in order to attend to their families needs.

He also stated that "This is the kind of thing I would expect to happen, 6-8 months before things began to kick in with sincerity, certainly no longer than a year".

John Moore has never put a timeline on this, that I know of. I was very surprised at him mentioning an actual timeline. He has been repeatedly asked by callers, "how long until..........", of which, he would not/could not give out any dates. I think John has recently come across this intel, and just now went public with it.

Regardless of the timing, I think it is important to stay the course, keep focused, and do not let fear override common sense. John is a very credible man, and I do respect his opinion. However, I will not hold him to this timeline, as we are living in the most uncertain and unpredictable of times.

Here is the link to the youtube page:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Again, John is a credible source, a Vietnam Vet (Army Intel), and a career homicide detective/private detective. Having said that, do not quit your job, gather up the kids, throw them in the mini-van, and head for the hills. Do not let fear override critical thinking. Heck, it could be years before this all goes down, then again....................

Thanks to LastBabyBoomer @ RabbitHole2.com Forum Post

Keeper of Light

User ID: 1453134

United States

7/19/2011 1:19 PM

Re: John Moore Says Brown Dwarf Possibly 6 to 8 Months Away Quote [+] #

On the Friday July 15th "Nutrimedical Report" with Dr. Deagle, John Moore, aka Thelibertyman.com Dr Deagle asks John, "What have you heard from your sources, as far as a timeline for the incoming Brown Dwarf Star"? Johns reply? His contacts in the Canadian Military have told him that some of the insiders/Officers are resigning their commissions/leaving the military, in order to attend to their families needs.

He also stated that "This is the kind of thing I would expect to happen, 6-8 months before things began to kick in with sincerity, certainly no longer than a year".

John Moore has never put a timeline on this, that I know of. I was very surprised at him mentioning an actual timeline. He has been repeatedly asked by callers, "how long until..........", of which, he would not/could not give out any dates. I think John has recently come across this intel, and just now went public with it.

Regardless of the timing, I think it is important to stay the course, keep focused, and do not let fear override common sense. John is a very credible man, and I do respect his opinion. However, I will not hold him to this timeline, as we are living in the most uncertain and unpredictable of times.

Here is the link to the youtube page:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Again, John is a credible source, a Vietnam Vet (Army Intel), and a career homicide detective/private detective. Having said that, do not quit your job, gather up the kids, throw them in the mini-van, and head for the hills. Do not let fear override critical thinking. Heck, it could be years before this all goes down, then again....................

Thanks to LastBabyBoomer @ RabbitHole2.com Forum Post

Quoting: Deanster

==============================================================================

An ATS thread about drought, famine etc.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread730197/pg1

===============================================================================

PENTEGON WARNING TO PREPARE FOR WAR . . . Israel to attack Iran many are convinced . . . no later than Sept???

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread730293/pg1

ALIEN ABDUCTION described in 500 year old Chinese manuscript.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread730344/pg1

shoutGhost, shoutRighteousMomma,

20 SIGNS THAT THE FABRIC OF AMERICAN LIFE IS COMING APART AT THE SEAMS:

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/20-signs-that-the-fabric-of-american-society-is-coming-apart-at-the-seams

IS THE HOLY SPIRIT SHOWING SIGNS IN THE STARS FOR THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH? ['must see']

http://www.bibleprophecyman.com/

LOOK WHAT WILL BE IN THE HEAVENS ON THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS--29 SEP 2011:

SUNOVERVIRGINSSHOULDERMOONATHERFEET.png

7 THINGS YOU HAVE TO KNOW TO UNDERSTAND END TIMES PROPHECY . . .PART 2 . . . (DISPENSATIONAL CAUCUS)

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/religion/2750950/posts?page=2#2

FORMER CIA EXPERT DESCRIBES ANCIENT UFO TECHNOLOGY:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread730721/pg1

SOURCE VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=forL9af542U

MUSLIMS ARE TAKING OVER THE WEST:

ATS THREAD:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread727190/pg1

ISLAM IN THE UNITED KINGDOM:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom

MUSLIMS WANT SHARIA LAW IN BRITAIN. [!DOH!]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6334091/Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-Britain-claim.html

UK GETS FIRST "SHARIA CONTROLLED" ZONE.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread726772/pg1

GIVE US OUR OWN LAWS, SAY ISLAMIC LEADERS:

http://www.news.com.au/national/give-us-our-own-laws-say-islamic-leaders/story-e6frfkvr-1226092102637#ixzz1Ro3TYxnN

FWIW DEPT . . . which may be quite a lot . . .

------------------------------------------

This video-audio says that Wormwood or Nibiru is not the Comet Elinin and also describes what might actually happen as early as late September 2011.

I’ve been researching Planet X and Nibiru on and off for about the past six months.

I’m still a skeptic but I have been in contact with two people who are true believers. One just emailed me with

critical dates to watch in September.

This audio message says there is no place to hide.

I do agree that Comet Elinin is NOT Nibiru and all those YouTubes posted on the web say different are mistaken or pure disinformation.

What my contact said is PlanetX may be visible by Aug 30.

Also he says watch for upticks in earthquakes and volcanoes in the news. He suggest that Martial Law may be declared about Sept 15, 2011. He also suggest ML will not last long as the enforcers will take their weapons and fade back to care for their families.

He suggests the pole shift will happen about Sept 25-26-27. If he is correct, we do not have very much time to prepare.

I say NOW is the time to get right with God and praying and meditation will be one of my primary efforts until

this looming event horizon passes

Please feel free to pass this info along confidentially and very quietly.

This is an old video that I may have sent before . . .

INSIDER SPEAKS OUT ABOUT NIBIRU, PLANET X AND ELENIN

More related material is located here and linked nearby:

Much more food for thought here:

http://www.heartcom.org/Wormwood.htm

I keep putting succeeding links at the top. LOL.

This link has the following quote from 1844--soooo, that would be back at least 134 years. My mistake. 166+ years--not 110 years:

And a number of experts trace it back 400 years.

"From the days of Sparticus, Wieskhopf, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

Winston Churchill, ]stated to the London Press, in l922.

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. ]They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

Woodrow Wilson,The New Freedom (1913)

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

Benjamin Disraeli, ]first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 ]called Coningsby, the New Generation

"The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers,but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments' plans. "

British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli, 1876

. . .

"What is important is to dwell upon the increasing evidence of the existence of a secret conspiracy, throughout the world, for the destruction of organized government and the letting loose of evil."

Christian Science Monitor ]editorial, June 19th, l920

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."[QX: NO "practically" to it--they do--totally--control both.]

New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

. . .

"We are at present working discreetlywith all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world."

Professor Arnold Toynbee, in a June l931 speech before the Institute for the Study of International Affairs in Copenhagen.

"The government of the Western nations, whether monarchical or republican, had passed into the invisible hands of a plutocracy, international in power and grasp. It was, I venture to suggest, this semi-occult power which....pushed the mass of the American people into the cauldron of World War I."

British military historian MajorGeneral J.F.C. Fuller, l941

"For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But, he didn't.Most of his thoughts, his political ammunition, as it were, were carefully manufactured for him in advanced by the Council on Foreign Relations-One World Money group. ]Brilliantly, with great gusto, like a fine piece of artillery, he exploded that prepared "ammunition" in the middle of an unsuspecting target, the American people, and thus paid off and returned his internationalist political support.

"The UN is but a long-range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power.

"The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, ]triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market....The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank."

Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson."

A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, ]November 21st, l933

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."

Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952

"Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure."

Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, l936 issue of The New York Times.

"Today the path of total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government - a bureaucratic elite."

Senator William Jenner, 1954

"The case for government by elites is irrefutable"

Senator William Fulbright, Former chairman of the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee, stated at a 1963 symposium entitled: The Elite and the Electorate - Is Government by the People Possible?

"The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. ]What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nation states involved. As managers and creators of the system, they will rule the future."

U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater ]in his l964 ]book: With No Apologies.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements, arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. ]The apex of the system was the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the worlds' central banks which were themselves private corporations. The growth of financial capitalism made possible a centralization of world economic control and use of this power for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury of all other economic groups."

Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time (Macmillan Company, 1966,) Professor Carroll Quigley of Georgetown University, highly esteemed by his former student, William Jefferson Blythe Clinton.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The earliest at this link is 1915:

Here's a longer list from:

NWO QUOTES

AND THEY SAY IT"S A CONSPIRACY...

Date: Tuesday, 10 August 2004.

Quotes from world leaders who reveal in their words as well as their actions what they have planned for us. Out of their own mouths they admit their goal is a one world government known as the NWO.

"To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas." - Brock Adams, ]Director UN Health Organization

"A world government can intervene militarily in the internal affairs of any nation when it disapproves of their activities." - Kofi Annan, ]U.N. Secretary General

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." . . .[br].[br] [QUIX NOTE: RONALD REAGAN SAID ESSENTIALLY THE SAME THING 5 DIFFERENT TIMES PUBLICALLY DURING HIS ADMINISTRATION]

Dr. Henry Kissinger, ]Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets[br].[br] [QUIX NOTE: IIRC, THERE were half a dozen to a dozen or more heavy duty conservative political forces also on that plane]

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers ]is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

"The idea was that those who direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences in those two so-called ideologies {marxism/fascism/socialism v. democracy/capitalism} to enable them [the Illuminati] to divide larger and larger portions of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other."

Myron Fagan

"No one will enter the New World Order

unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer.

No one will enter the New Age unless he will take

a Luciferian Initiation."

David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

"In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them

to control generally the policy of the daily press....

They found it was

only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers.

"An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers."

U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway, 1917

"The world can therefore seize the opportunity [Persian Gulf crisis] to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind."

George Herbert Walker Bush

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."

Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.

"We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent."

Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg ]to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, l950

. .

Paladin1DCS

Ahh, here you are. Took me a while to find the thread KWARX. I'll take some time and sort through it, but I suspect it's stuff I've seen before on...another...site.

• Like 1

shoutPaladin1DCS, shoutRheo; shoutGhost,

PRAISE GOD! YOU'RE A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES! CONGRATS on posting privileges already.

There's an index at the top of post #1.

I need to spend some time and update this thread. Been busy up to my neck in alligators at that other site, as you know.

There is a private message function here. You can go to my profile and click message there. Also, the custom here is to use the SHOUT megaphone icon to alert folks to your post to them.

And, this site does not allow insulting posts to other posters, about other posters.

Also, we are not per se to bad mouth that other site.

Thankfully, this site is ran by the members and therefore not so prone to cultish, clickish !CONTROL! phreaque junk. PRAISE GOD FOR THAT.

And, I don't know of any government psych-ops shills manipulating the leadership here.

Rheo, Ghost, I hope this is a kosher enough post. If not, please let me know.

BTW, could you please email me or private message me hereon and tell me what post got you banned? IIRC, you said NOTHING but kosher, obviously factual stuff and that in the face of all manner of foul language stuff. Sheesh!

Sigh.

Rheo, Ghost, is there a way to set up a private group to discuss such sensitive things privately like the Porch is? Or is it? Don't know how large a group--maybe 10-25?

Not an option to set up a private group but you can do an email chain with up to 6 members. You have the option of doing a thread in Let it all out. This is only seen by Jr. members and members, not guests. Should you decide to go that route, we can move your thread from special Interests to Let it all out.

shoutRheo,

Thanks.

Would rather the END TIMES THREAD stay where it is.

If enough interest is shown for a processing craziness from that other site show up, maybe we could start one in the more secluded venue, just for that sort of thing. It really is difficult for folks to find a safe place to do that. Rabid prissy folks love to spy out other sites and report back in destructive ways. We aren't interested in that. We don't necessarily need to bash anyone but it would be very therapeutic to have a place where a somewhat protected discussion and processing of feelings, sequences of things etc. could be managed.

Thanks for your kind reply.

shoutRheo,

Thanks.

Would rather the END TIMES THREAD stay where it is.

If enough interest is shown for a processing craziness from that other site show up, maybe we could start one in the more secluded venue, just for that sort of thing. It really is difficult for folks to find a safe place to do that. Rabid prissy folks love to spy out other sites and report back in destructive ways. We aren't interested in that. We don't necessarily need to bash anyone but it would be very therapeutic to have a place where a somewhat protected discussion and processing of feelings, sequences of things etc. could be managed.

Thanks for your kind reply.

We'll leave it where it is.

Would prefer that feelings of other sites be kept to pm's, but you are welcome to start a thread of such in Let it all Out. It lives or dies on its own. Our members decide what they want to participate in. We have smart members. ;)

Ahh, here you are. Took me a while to find the thread KWARX. I'll take some time and sort through it, but I suspect it's stuff I've seen before on...another...site.

Hi Paladin! welcome!

Paladin1DCS

shoutGhost, shoutKWARX,

Thanks for the welcome guys. I don't have much desire to bash the other site, it is what it is and while I've got pretty strong feelings over certain topics from there, that's all I'll say about it.

Anyway, I'm still looking over a few things so if I missed it I apologize but did anyone else find confirmation about Turkey's stated program to double the size of their armed forces? I've seen it over on WND and while I trust the author who broke the story, I'm not sure of WND in general. Joel Richardson broke it on his site as well as WND at the same time, but I haven't seen anything from any other sources.

Has anyone else heard anything of this nature? Considering Turkey's future role, any kind of reforms concerning the military are of interest but this kind of strengthening, if the report is true, starts to make me look incredibly close at other players.

Paladin1DCS

I'm not sure about the posting rules just yet, so if this is from a banned source just let me know. However, I came across this article over on Reuters which basically states that the entire World is now nervous about the possible US default on Tuesday. That, in and of itself, is worthy of a post but the real kicker is that the Chinese State-run news agency, Xinhua, stated that "the ugliest part of the saga is that the well-being of many other countries is also in the impact zone."

For those of you who know your Scripture and know the basic outline of events, this should set warning bells off across the board because of Revelation 6:5-6, which describes a global famine and economic turmoil. Here's the reference verse, btw.

[5] And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. [6] And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine. - Rev 6:5-6 KJV

Hey KWARX, still got that agricultural disaster map that you found over on Stan Deyo's site? What do you want to bet that the current ag problems, combined with us destroying the world economy via default, has some pretty serious implications towards the Black Horse? After all, the money mentioned in Rev. 6:6 was considered an average man's daily wage. Wheat and barley aren't exactly what you'd call expensive right now, so you can kind of extrapolate the general inflation rate from there.

Oh, the link to the Reuters article is here.

shoutRheo,

Dear Heart(s)

I DEEPLY TREASURE the culture, tone, spirit of this place and have absolutely no interest in upsetting that in the least.

There is this need for . . . 'black sheep' 'the zotted and near zotted' to have a safe place to process their experiences, emotional responses etc. in relative safety and friendliness. A thread in the more or less protected 'let it all out' might be the thing. However, I'd think that insuring safety would be too much of a burden on screening members etc. so in that sense, I don't think it would be very practical. And I have no interest in burdening TRR with such a screening task, AT ALL.

IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY OTHER conservative site where such a group could meet in a friendly, safe place, please let me know.

I don't know if my WORDPRESS.COM blog has that function or not. I'm going to check.

Thanks tons, Rheo for your kind replies.

shoutPaladin1DCS,

Understand.

I don't have any info on Turkey in that regard.

Very behind in scanning my usual sites etc. Please keep us posted.

Certainly they WILL end up attacking Israel as the Bible indicates.

Paladin1DCS

No doubt that they will, but training an army takes time and it isn't something that can be hidden, especially now. Look for Libya and North Sudan to start rebuilding after this NATO business is completed, as they're on the list too.

Agreed, Paladin,

However, I don't know that we can count on rationality in this era in such regards.

Satan uses people as fodder with glee. Turkey could attack without doubling their army, imho.

Agree about Sudan etc.

If the . . . VERITAS near zotted/ disillusioned ping list group finds a place to have a mutually supportive dialogue, would you like to be part of it?

Paladin1DCS

Sure, I'm game for that.

As for Turkey, yes they could attack as it stands now if they only attack Israel, but I don't think that's what they're ultimately after which is why I think they're building up their forces. If I was the Saudi's, I'd be very nervous about Turkey and Iran getting friendly.