World's most pierced woman gets married

NCTexan

43400715_811011.jpgUK Telegraph:

World's most pierced woman gets married to balding civil servant

Elaine Davidson, who has almost 7000 piercings covering her body, married Douglas Watson, at a low-key wedding reception in Edinburgh.

Brazilian-born Miss Davidson, 46, made a bizarre sight in a flowing white wedding gown and floral tiara with only her face visible, which was painted green and covered in 192 piercings.

It contrasted markedly from her older husband, who is aged in his 60s, who was more conservatively-dressed in a simple navy suit, a sky-blue shirt and Marks and Spencer tie. The two bridesmaids were dressed in pink.

Bespectacled Mr Watson, who has no piercings or tattoos, clutched his bride's hand as they walked out of the central Register Office in front of stunned onlookers.

The couple, who live in Edinburgh, where she operates an aromatherapy shop called Tropical Rainbow, happily posed for photographs before heading off for a reception at a local city cafe. snip

PiercedWoman1.jpg

PiercedWoman2.jpg

Here's a pic of Elaine before...

... I guess that she thought she was a little too plain. :(

elaine-davidson-707418891.jpg

No worries about that anymore.

Snap1-19.gif

SrWoodchuck

Pepper! I was OK, until the finger went through the tongue......after that my interest "flash-waned."

I think the groom is pretty sure she won't be running around on him.

Wonder how long it takes her to go thru airport security?

righteousmomma

Well, as a moderator (of a sort) I refuse to censor anyone's right to stick their finger up their nose or through their tongue even if I think they have their thumb stuck some where else --and rightly so.

YE GADS!! Is she repulsive!!

Btw, I was thinking NCT's posted picture of the "before Elaine" had disproved the Bible's assertion that a leopard cannot change its spots - or something to that effect.

Well the Bible is right again- :rolleyes: -THAT Elaine is a cancer surviving Elaine.

The real before Elaine:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Elaine Davidson

Born Brazil

Residence Edinburgh, Scotland

Known for extensive body piercings

Elaine Davidson

Elaine Davidson is the "Most Pierced Woman" according to the Guinness World Records.[1]

When examined by a Guinness World Record official in May 2000, Davidson had 462 piercings, with 192 in her face alone. By August 9, 2001 when she was re-examined she was found to have 720 piercings.[1] Performing at the Edinburgh Festival in 2005, the Guardian reported that she now had 3,950 body piercings.[2] She has more piercings in her genitalia than in any other part of the body - 500 in all, externally and internally.[3] The total weight of her jewelry is estimated to be about 3 kilograms.[citation needed] As of May 2008, Davidson's piercings total 5,920.[4] As of Feb. 2009 her piercings total 6,005.[5] In March 2010, Elaine reported a total of 6,725 piercings.

She was born in Brazil and is a former nurse.[6] She does not drink or use drugs. She now resides in Edinburgh,

Edited by righteousmomma
to correct NCT

Leave it to RM to get in the last word

This post has been edited by righteousmomma: Today, 05:41 AM

Reason for edit:: to correct NCT

shout

Uh, ditto.

Well, at least he'll never have a problem opening a bottle again.

I think we saw her on the beach yesterday.

Amazing what salt air can do to all that chrome.