State of the Union -- Live Thread

clearvision

freddoso freddoso

Luntz focus group is about to break out in violence. Anger...at Obama. "Everything he's said thus far hasn't been true."

well, here I go..

Sarah would have given a spirited and factual response

but,I KNOW I am very biased

Ghostshout, I love you, but Saint Sarah is a lightweight airhead who would have had to rely on good speechwriters for an effective response.

Note: when she appeared on the ballot with McCain nearly two and a half years ago, I, for the very first time, contributed to a political campaign. It was because of her.

I looked, Rheo, and it was the same camera angle.

that is too bad.... I though all news programs had the cameras with the teleprompter built in right above the lens.

The focus group on Hannity is profoundly negative.

You mean negative about the president's speech, right? That's what I saw.

Yes. They were angry negative and basically said that he hasn't done anything but spend money and can't be trusted.

Sweet dreams, everyone. :)

The line about reorganizing the government concerns me greatly. :(

Sweet dreams, sweet lady.

If you cannot sleep, count czars! ;)

Pelosi is an idiot. I'm sorry, but she needs to go because she lies, lies, lies. She's just crazy!

So off with the news channels, I'm off to watch Castle with my family!

See y'all tomorrow.

Pelosi is an idiot. I'm sorry, but she needs to go because she lies, lies, lies. She's just crazy!

So off with the news channels, I'm off to watch Castle with my family!

See y'all tomorrow.

Enjoy!

Why would the dems want this woman out talking right now? Go Nancy, we need more seats in 2012!

Greta must have really had to call in some favors to get Mrs. Botox on, just so she could drone on and on about nothing. I'm pretty sure the prearranged details were that Greta was limited to softball questions.

There's no way Pelosi would have dared step on the same stage with O'Reilly or Hannity. If the Luntz focus group is any indication, Obambi and the RATS did themselves no favors tonight.

I want to read the transcript on her speech tomorrow, as watching her look off is weird.

She is done. Well done!

I only listened to her while here at the computer (no TV in the laundry room where my computer is) and I think she sounded the best of the 3.

Despite the fact that she was looking off, which was a bit weird, Bachmann was hands down the winner, with Ryan being a solid place. Obambi was/is a fading show... B)