State of the Union -- Live Thread

clearvision

You know, I think he basically missed his true calling. He is a preacher. charlatan

Edited your post...just a little correction. :D

:lol:

WestVirginiaRebel

Boehner's expressions.... I'm surprised he is not crying yet.... ducking

What is that thing in front of him, anyway?

Gays in the military now. Joint Chiefs don't look happy. Wants college recruiters to allow ROTC.

Our troops come from every corner of this country – they are black, white, Latino, Asian and Native American. They are Christian and Hindu, Jewish and Muslim. And, yes, we know that some of them are gay. Starting this year, no American will be forbidden from serving the country they love because of who they love. And with that change, I call on all of our college campuses to open their doors to our military recruiters and the ROTC. It is time to leave behind the divisive battles of the past. It is time to move forward as one nation.

Dig Boehner's expressions!

I have to give him credit. No way I could sit behind this man and listen to these words that are not in his heart and not make stinky eye at him.

I want Boehner to mouth he words o the teleprompter! :lol:

Everybody in the world sees to do things better than the US of A.

I'm waiting for the shout out to the brave abortion providers in our cities' poorest neighborhoods....

Clear, how can he look at the camera AND his teleprompters? He has his priorities after all.

His head bobbing back and forth reminds me of Stevie Wonder.

Clear, how can he look at the camera AND his teleprompters? He has his priorities after all.

His head bobbing back and forth reminds me of Stevie Wonder.

His buddy TOTUS

True, but you have to look at your target audience every once in awhile, especially when you drive home a point. Otherwise we sit out here and lose touch with him,, don't feel connected to him...

He is SO two-faced. Being so very patriotic and cute tonight. Before and after . . . not so much.

That was good with Biden and Boehner. Is Boehner crying?

righteousmomma

He is SO two-faced. Being so very patriotic and cute tonight. Before and after . . . not so much.

yes, in pain

True, but you have to look at your target audience every once in awhile, especially when you drive home a point. Otherwise we sit out here and lose touch with him,, don't feel connected to him...

I really don't want to touch him or to be in any way connected to him.

I willed him not too. He didn't. It took a great deal of restraint. He got teary but held it in.

OK, I know I only have the TV on mute-but even having a hot poker in your eyes after an hour is too much. Good night all, I guess I'll miss the last dance and the kiss good night :D