State of the Union -- Live Thread

clearvision

3rd step in rebuilding us... high speed.... rail and internet....

Not sure internet needs to be much faster.

rebuild america?

how about restoring SANITY to America

Is that able to be unionized? I don't think so. So no. That will not work. :lol:

Just quickly checking in because there is only so much shopping a girl can do in a small town.

I've noticed several things.

He's still talking.

Nothing's changed.

Still planning on "investing" rather than "spending."

Hillary and Michelle got new clothing consultants.

No heads have exploded at TRR yet.

Boehner is not crying.

One question: Did Pelosi sit next to Cantor? I heard he'd asked her and she hadn't bothered to reply. Don't you just hate stuck up snotty girls like that who hold out for a better date? :rolleyes:

Ok. Back to the kitchen where I will actually turn on the TV.

WestVirginiaRebel

Obama now talking about "anchor babies." I think he has a point here in that the kids who were born here shouldn't be punished for the crimes of their parents. McCain scowls at this part.

On to infrastructure. "We'll make sure those projects are fully paid for." Can I quote you on that, sir? High-speed rail push. Gets some laughs with the pat-down comment.

Just quickly checking in because there is only so much shopping a girl can do in a small town.

I've noticed several things.

He's still talking.

Nothing's changed.

Still planning on "investing" rather than "spending."

Hillary and Michelle got new clothing consultants.

No heads have exploded at TRR yet.

Boehner is not crying.

One question: Did Pelosi sit next to Cantor? I heard he'd asked her and she hadn't bothered to reply. Don't you just hate stuck up snotty girls like that who hold out for a better date? :rolleyes:

Ok. Back to the kitchen where I will actually turn on the TV.

LOL!

You got it.

No, Pelosi went with Bartlett to the prom. Not sure who Cantor got to go with him.

He's not interested in doing the job that a president is hired to do, he wants to lecture businesses and micromanage our lives. What an idiot.

He's stumbling over words as he reads...

Something about corporate tax cuts and not clear who stood and clapped. This is pathetic. How am I supposed to know what is good and bad if I can't see my congress critters standing or sitting....

This goes on much longer Boehner WILL be crying. There is only so much any person can take :lol:

:lol:

Can you imagine looking at the back of his head the entire time.

Something about corporate tax cuts and not clear who stood and clapped. This is pathetic. How am I supposed to know what is good and bad if I can't see my congress critters standing or sitting....

:lol:

I think this is the most lackluster SOTU I have ever watched. Perhaps this is distracting him--he wondering where his worshipers went.

He finally got a hoot and now even a laugh.

He LIES!

I think this is the most lackluster SOTU I have ever watched. Perhaps this is distracting him--he wondering where his worshipers went.

He finally got a hoot and now even a laugh.

He LIES!

Oh the vitriol...

WestVirginiaRebel

Big applause for Obamacare. Says he'll listen to ideas. Big applause for removing unecessary bookeeping for small businesses. Says he won't go back to the days when insurance companies denied patients because of pre-existing conditions.

"Let's fix what needs fixing and move forward."

DanaPerino Dana Perino

Can one make a pat-down joke the same day as call with Russian president to send America's condolences for those killed by terrorists?