White powder sent to 'Dancing With the Stars'

Geee

fbi-threatening-letter-powder-found-cbs
Washington Examiner:

The FBI says it is investigating the discovery of a threatening letter containing white powder that was received at CBS Studios in Los Angeles Friday, Nov. 19, 2010. FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller says an initial screening indicates the substance was not hazardous, but the letter will be transported to a regional lab for further testing.
A threatening letter with white powder was delivered to the "Dancing With the Stars" production office Friday, but tests indicated the substance was not hazardous, authorities said.

In a statement, ABC confirmed the envelope was received at the show's production office and the substance was determined to be talcum powder.

Hazardous materials officials with the city of Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Fire Department, Los Angeles Police Department and the FBI responded to CBS Studios where the hit ABC show is staged, authorities said.snip

(Those conservatives are so doggone violent if they don't get their way!)sarcasm

It seems like opponents resort to violence far more often than our side, and yet we constantly labeled haters. Go figure.

(Those conservatives are so doggone violent if they don't get their way!)sarcasm

It seems like opponents resort to violence far more often than our side, and yet we constantly labeled haters. Go figure.

Please tell me the return address on the envelope was Maureen Dowd. That would make my year! B)

Please tell me the return address on the envelope was Maureen Dowd. That would make my year! B)

Ha. Supposedly her column tomorrow is going to be about none other than Bristol.

Ha. Supposedly her column tomorrow is going to be about none other than Bristol.

I suppose she'll go into a rant about mailing cocaine, anthrax, and any other biological weapon to the show to stop Bristol from winning, but was stopped by those meddling kids from Scoobie-Doo. She's crazy enough to do it, after which, she'll get visits from Homeland Security, the FBI, the CIA, and guys with tranquilizer darts and butterfly nets... B)

I suppose she'll go into a rant about mailing cocaine, anthrax, and any other biological weapon to the show to stop Bristol from winning, but was stopped by those meddling kids from Scoobie-Doo. She's crazy enough to do it, after which, she'll get visits from Homeland Security, the FBI, the CIA, and guys with tranquilizer darts and butterfly nets... B)

Let us hope their aim is good. ;) Have only found the article from today that briefly mentions Bristol and that is supposed to run tomorrow in the print copy. Doesn't seem so bad. The whole article titled, Nuking the White House, was a little disjointed and hard to read.

Sarah Palin’s fans have hijacked what is supposed to be a fun talent contest, “Dancing With the Stars,” and turned it into an annoying straw vote for the Palin family.