Paul Ryan: ‘We’re not talking small ball anymore

Geee

paul-ryan-were-not-talking-small-ball-anymore-109230624.html
Washington Examiner:

Paul Ryan: ‘We’re not talking small ball anymore
By: JOHN MCCORMACK
Weekly Standard
11/19/10 12:15 PM EST
In an interview with Charlie Rose, Wisconsin congressman Paul Ryan says the stakes are high for the next few years:

“The way I hope this goes is the president will say, ‘All right, I agree with you Republicans on A, B, and C, so let’s work together on those things. But on X, Y, and Z, I don’t agree with you.’ And on those issues, we owe it to the country to give them a real choice–real alternatives, how we would do things differently, where we would take the country. There’s nothing short of debating what America’s going to be for the next century.snip

Ummmmm-there's a rumor that maybe Hillary has some to lend :lol:

:lol: And as weird as this is to say...I think that Hillary would be easier to work with!

Ummmmm-there's a rumor that maybe Hillary has some to lend :lol:

:lol: And as weird as this is to say...I think that Hillary would be easier to work with!

Her Heinousness isn't delusional enough to follow Harry and Nancy's road to one-term self destruction, unlike Obambi who's willing to bet the whole wad on a horse-trader's mule in the Kentucky Derby.

Keep an eye on his poll numbers and how much she starts distancing herself in the next few months...