Election Day Live Thread

Rheo

Well, at least it looks like Rubio will be headed to Washington along with Rand Paul.

And we know that O'Donnell wasn't a witch, just out of her league.

Quit frankly it proves one thing.. A pure conservative can't win everywhere.. Of course some people won't blame her, but someone else.

23cd2ffa.jpg

This is for Ms. O'Donnell

I'm glad soooo many TRR members are delighted. Makes me proud.

I've got some good ideas on what to do with Pelosi's big gavel.

I know what you are thinking

Did I hear Martha right that the exit polls showed that O'Donnell lost because the Republicans didn't vote for her??? They would rather have a self-described "bearded Marxist" represent them in the Senate??

Wow!

Did I hear Martha right that the exit polls showed that O'Donnell lost because the Republicans didn't vote for her??? They would rather have a self-described "bearded Marxist" represent them in the Senate??

Wow!

Pinz... that's sounds about right. Just read some of the posts here.

Wow!

Do I hafta???? :blink:

Off to fire up the mirowave and get some popcorn going.

Yuck on the Manchin news. Looks like we may have to settle for a blowout in the House and in Governors' mansions. :D

23cd2ffa.jpg

This is for Ms. O'Donnell

I'm glad soooo many TRR members are delighted. Makes me proud.

I think the problem is/was so many of us didn't think she could win. Ideology is a very good thing, but if you can't win....

I still have not seen an answer to a question I've asked before....was Castle and O'Donnell he only two choices?

Wow!

O'Donnell was a moron. She had no clue whatsoever how to run a campaign. Her pet cat had a better chance of winning.Now I wonder what she is going to do with that campaign cash.

Yes, Grayson goes down and out!

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Question; Will the authorities remove Al's shoelaces and belt?

Pepper must have already downed the Champagne and fallen asleep.

R Young wins over D Hill 60-40 Indiana 9. Big pickup.

Wow!

Glad Burr and Lawson are doing well, but I did real some of the pro-Coons posts here, and I'm outta here. The right reasons? Bye!!!

Wow!

O'Donnell was a moron. She had no clue whatsoever how to run a campaign. Her cat had a better chance of winning.Now I wonder what she is going to do with that campaign cash.

People are on the other site are blaming you know who..

Wow!

O'Donnell was a moron. She had no clue whatsoever how to run a campaign. Her cat had a better chance of winning.Now I wonder what she is going to do with that campaign cash.

People are on the other site are blaming you know who..

Ponder Ponder Ponder Chris Coons? :D