Election Day Live Thread

Rheo

Wow, I can't believe she conceded. I thought she was going to wait (as in Washington state), until the last vote had been counted--and then I expected a recount. What changed? Happy, happy anyway.

Pence: "after much prayerful consideration, I have decided not to seek re-election as Chairman of the House GOP Conference."

Looks like Bennett will win in CO Senate Race over Buck. Several organizations are calling it this morning with very slim lead.

Not sure if we knew this...ha, I didn't anyway.

foxnews

ELECTION ALERT: Tea Party-backed LePage elected Maine Governor

shoutNCTexan

Backatya! From last night

New favorite:

"I'd like to danate to your 2012 presidential bid! Seriously we must move Obama to the left, Somehow. And you are the person with the vision!"

He also needs to take up a donation to buy a spell checker and check himself in as well.

shoutNCTexan

Backatya! From last night

New favorite:

"I'd like to danate to your 2012 presidential bid! Seriously we must move Obama to the left, Somehow. And you are the person with the vision!"

He also needs to take up a donation to buy a spell checker and check himself in as well.

There are some wackadoodles over there.

Did anyone happen to hear Alan Grayson's concession speech? Bet it was sincere if he even gave one.

Grayson's "Concession Speech". Every bit as arrogant as expected.

It is the job of an elected official to save houses, hospitals, and schools -- Grayson

????????

As long as there a single unemployed person in central Florida.... we will fight on. -- Grayson

"Hell, yeah" -- crowd

Did anyone happen to hear Alan Grayson's concession speech? Bet it was sincere if he even gave one.

Grayson's "Concession Speech". Every bit as arrogant as expected.

donkey%20does%20the%20dnc.jpg

In 1992, a life sized donkey was placed at the front door of the Republican National Committee offices. It was a fitting prank in a year when Democrats took the White House and retained majorities in the House and Senate.

Last night, Republicans got payback.

That same donkey, shown here, was delivered after midnight to the steps of the DNC, covered in logo gear from the GOP's successful 2010 campaign to take back a majority in the House.

Prank! GOP leaves a gift at Democratic HQ

From DU. New thread:

Can we get Rep Alan Grayson to run for President?

His courage knows no boundries. The nation loves him...well half the nation. He should start making rounds in IA.

Well, Valin (and Nickydog's family up there) should have a happy morning:

The Minn. GOP won both the House and the Senate!! WOOHOO

Take that Al Franken and George Soros!

As for NCT's headline:

New Senate Will Have No African-Americans (Nevermind the 14 black Republicans who ran for the House)

and

Voters ban judges from using international law [& Sharia, Muslims prepare lawsuit, OKlahoma]

There is hope!There is hope afloat in America.

That's because Republicans hate black people. everyone knows that the GOP founded the KKK......it should be noted that I may be a little fuzzy on the facts of this assertion

• Like 1

From DU. New thread:

His courage knows no boundries. The nation loves him...well half the nation. He should start making rounds in IA.

Well let's hope they are successful!

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

Napoleon Bonaparte

That's because Republicans hate black people.

Even black Republicans must hate themselves. Go figure?

They're not real blacks...like Rev. Al

• Like 1

I have actually seen liberals comment that Hispanics and blacks who run as Republicans are racist against their own race.

• Like 1

I have actually seen liberals comment that Hispanics and blacks who run as Republicans are racist against their own race.

This should be a big seller to this constituency.

capture1108200413010_pm.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

From DU. New thread:

Well let's hope they are successful!

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

Napoleon Bonaparte

HE'S BAAAAACK!

Video: Rep. Alan Grayson Slams 67 Republicans Who Voted Against Hurricane Sandy Relief