Election Day Live Thread

Rheo

I still say Thank you Lord!! for the Tea Party movement in all its forms. They saved and revitalized the Republican Party. Tonight would have been a far different outcome without the last 2 years.

I agree. I think it provided the momentum we needed for all the races.

How is the tea party destroyed? They brought the local elections to big wins....House and governorships.

From the commentators on Fox, the TP backed Angle and O'Donnell, and since they lost, it means the TP is a failure and destroyed itself.

Which commentators, Sabre86?

How is the tea party destroyed? They brought the local elections to big wins....House and governorships.

From the commentators on Fox, the TP backed Angle and O'Donnell, and since they lost, it means the TP is a failure and destroyed itself.

that is just hogwash and piddly poo. Granted, they weren't the best candidates, but they got those 2 states in some dialogue and discussion that they haven't had in a long while.

I say salute!

Sabre86!

Let me guess......the all powerful Wizard of OZ Karl Rove said that, & Juan in a million agreed with him.

I noticed that Juan was clearly pained to be sitting next to Rove. [Like he might have "cooties"]

With 30% in Fiorina is up 48 to 47% over Boxer. I think the problem is that Orange county has not reported at all.

Orange used to be insanely conservative. It's where the Latino tried to start a race war with her Vietnamese opponent.

Well guys, I've had a very long day and another ahead of me...so I am going to go crawl into bed and watch the rest of the evening from the comfort of my pillow and peeking between my toes. :lol:

Sweet dreams y'all! We have lots to celebrate.

Night, Polly. Happy the appointment with Dr. Peacock was a positive today.

I missed that. Glad you had a positive appt.

hugs and :wub:

Sweet dreams, :)

I'm getting a second wind updating Mr. Pinz on the evening's proceedings.

I think the Tea Party wort examiners were Joe Trippi and Juan. That's why they're on the panel, to put out the thinking on the other side. ;)

John Kasich and Megyn just had a sweet little exchange. I can see a Presidential Nomination for Kasich some day.

Yay, Sandy!!!!!

Sigh. I hate to say this but I think there are going to be recounts. :wallbash:

Oh geez, the question is...how many?

Just the ones where R's won

Sigh. I hate to say this but I think there are going to be recounts. :wallbash:

Oh geez, the question is...how many?

Just the ones where R's won

All of the D's gave their concession speeches already. They would look kind of stupid if they reneged. Remember, what happened to AL Gore in 2000.