Election Day Live Thread

Rheo

Well, here in NC I can already say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Geee's son!!! And Blobby boy's dad?

(Btw funny how articles are now saying as if no big deal that the O is going to extend W's tax cuts next year. :huh: )

Happy birthday to the son of a wonderful woman!

:blush: Aw Shucks! Your so sweet!

It's the company I keep.

What a night!

And Kirk steps in NOW.

Now it make sense. My son had to vote for Kirk twice on the ballot. One for A partial term and one for a full term.

Well, here in NC I can already say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Geee's son!!! And Blobby boy's dad?

(Btw funny how articles are now saying as if no big deal that the O is going to extend W's tax cuts next year. :huh: )

It's the company I keep.

What a night!

The Kirk thing has put me over-I got teary eyed!!!

righteousmomma

And Kirk steps in NOW.

Now it make sense. My son had to vote for Kirk twice on the ballot. One for A partial term and one for a full term.

Yeah, it was die to the Blago fiasco and the O thinking his seat was safe.

And Kirk steps in NOW.

Ha maybe some voters were confused....

Boxer Fiorina 47%/47% with 25% in...

REALLY?? I thought Fox had declared Boxer the winner an hour ago?

Oh if that is wrong that would be wonderful!!! Especially for our California friends.

Well, let me put you over the edge..

43/44

Becky Schmitz Democratic Party 10041 44.53%

Sandra Greiner Republican Party 11382 50.47%

Douglas William Philips Iowa Party 1111 4.93%

Write-in Non-Partisan 16 0.07%

righteousmomma

It's the company I keep.

What a night!

Illinois may get a Repub governor - Brady. The race is really a hairs distance and now all the far our more conservative farm areas are still coming in. If the Repub does win lets hope this one keeps his nose clean. Would be a very nice and welcome change after names like Ryan etc.

Polly! Don't stay up too late waiting on result.... Enjoy your week.....

One factor that makes Washington a very hard state to predict results is the fact that it doesn't have an election day per se. It's a mail-in ballot only state (with the exception of one county) and that makes it hard for pollsters to take a "snapshot" of voter preferences. Also, ballots only must be postmarked BY election day. The Secretary of State estimates that only 60% of the votes in the race will be counted on election night. Those numbers are expected to be released around 8:15 local time. With the exception of some polling numbers released from Pierce County, WA, the next set of numbers won't be out until Wednesday afternoon.

Boxer Fiorina 47%/47% with 25% in...

Huh? I thought that was already called for Boxer. That's good news so far.

righteousmomma

43/44

And we all knew her when. ;)

And Kirk steps in NOW.

Ha maybe some voters were confused....

Yes, he was confused and called me immediately after he got home. He also could not vote a straight ticket. Had to vote each candidate individually which also confused him. He said the machine that excepts the ballots was rejecting a lot of them.

Polly! Don't stay up too late waiting on result.... Enjoy your week.....

One factor that makes Washington a very hard state to predict results is the fact that it doesn't have an election day per se. It's a mail-in ballot only state (with the exception of one county) and that makes it hard for pollsters to take a "snapshot" of voter preferences. Also, ballots only must be postmarked BY election day. The Secretary of State estimates that only 60% of the votes in the race will be counted on election night. Those numbers are expected to be released around 8:15 local time. With the exception of some polling numbers released from Pierce County, WA, the next set of numbers won't be out until Wednesday afternoon.

:mellow:

Blech. And now they've called it for Reid. Are you kidding me?!

43/44

And we all knew her when. ;)

YAY!!!!!!! :D

I am struck with the image of these bright next-generation conservative/tea party/Republican candidates ready to keep moving the country forward in 2012, '14, '16, '20 etc.

And Bill and Hillary working behind the scenes like crazy to grab for her the brass ring of being the First Female President.

I feel like a beam of sunlight is shining through these past 2 years of economic and cultural terror.

Well, the unions win one for the state that has unemployment of 15%.

If my kids didn't live there, I'd boycott it. crap...this one pisses me off.

I am struck with the image of these bright next-generation conservative/tea party/Republican candidates ready to keep moving the country forward in 2012, '14, '16, '20 etc.

And Bill and Hillary working behind the scenes like crazy to grab for her the brass ring of being the First Female President.

I feel like a beam of sunlight is shining through these past 2 years of economic and cultural terror.

Pinz! You are!

Edited: I thought you said you felt like YOU were a beam of sunlight! I'm not correcting it.