Conservative Dem lawmaker jokes about Speaker Pelosi dying

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
115941-dem-congressman-says-that-pelosi-could-get-sick-and-die
The Hill:

Democratic Rep. Bobby Bright (Ala.) on Wednesday ducked a question on whether or not he would vote for Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) by joking that she "might even get sick and die."

Bright, a centrist Blue Dog who voted against the healthcare reform law, made the comments in response to a question about whether he'd support Pelosi to retain the Speaker's gavel.

Speaking at a local Chamber of Commerce event, Bright "joked that Pelosi might lose her own election, decide not to run for the speaker’s job or otherwise not be available," the Montgomery Advertiser wrote.

He then suggested "jokingly" that Pelosi could fall ill and die in the coming months, thus preventing him from having to vote for her as Speaker. His remarks reportedly drew laughter from the audience.

Bright's comments highlight how Democrats running for reelection in red states are distancing themselves from the Speaker, a liberal icon who is unpopular with many voters, according to several polls.
________

Since this came from a Dem, I fully expect the MSM to be in full outrage mode any minute now...

Of course, the only way to make sure she's dead is with a wooden stake...

Bright should have switched parties when he had a chance.

The only advantage his opponent has is that she has an R behind her name, but that's no guarantee nowadays. Just look at Juan "leaning over the aisle so much I have a permanent kink in my back" McCain.

The LSM will try to paint this guy as a DINO who's really a closet Republican who's in bed with Bush, Cheney, Halliburton and Boehner. I can't wait to see how they try and spin this...