Do you hate Fox News? Join the campaign to ‘Turn off Fox’ in public places

Geee

do-you-hate-fox-news-join-the-campaign-to-turn-off-fox-in-public-places-101566093.html
Washington Examiner:

Do you hate Fox News? Join the campaign to ‘Turn off Fox’ in public places
By: CHARLIE SPIERING
Online Community Manager
08/26/10 11:55 AM EDT

Say you are ‘drinking liberally’ in a bar and you out of the corner of your eye, an insidious FOX logo keeps floating across the screen.

Yeah, you could ask the bartender to change the channel, but why not convince the manager to ban the Fox News channel altogether?

Now you can join a activist group determined to remove Fox news from ever being broadcast in public. ‘Turn off Fox’

Here is their credo:

Some businesses play Fox without having thought about it at all, and may not know how divisive and dangerous Fox is. Turn Off Fox will help you work with others in your area (and across the country) to identify places that play Fox, ask them to change the channel, and explain why they should.snip

Ah yes the left, champions of tolerance and free speech :P

The Left:

Agree with me = FREE SPEECH

Disagree with me = HATE SPEECH

I don't see how any honest person, liberal or not, can say that Fox is more divisive than MSNBC. Fox does present opposing views. Most leftists that I know that bash Fox will admit that they've never watched it, they just assume because their communist broadcast favorites (who are losing the rating war with Fox) say so, that Fox is bad.

Fox IS divisive. It presents a view frequently at odds with the MSM propaganda machine, and divides those willing to consider facts and logic from those on the left.

Fox IS divisive. It presents a view frequently at odds with the MSM propaganda machine, and divides those willing to consider facts and logic from those on the left.

This is the ultimate in desperation for RATS. It harkens back to the attempted "Hush Rush" law that liberals tried to pull off in the early part of the '90s and is still trying with the attempted resurrection of the 'Fairness Doctrine'.

It doesn't matter that FNC does give you both sides of the issue, unlike the rest of the LSM, which is totally in the tank for the left, the thing that scares them to death is that Fox has already blown away CNN and MSNBC, passed CBS, and is probably going to pass ABC and NBC soon when it comes to people watching the news.

Newspapers and weekly news mags are already a lost cause, but once FNC passes all the other news networks and the rest of the leftwing propaganda media, they're done, and they know it.

I avoid all businesses that have CNN running as ersatz Muzak and tell the owners on the way out they won't have my business.

Except for adult 'ahem' entertainment facilities.

:P