Left Crushed: Taxi Cab Perp Worked For Pro-Mosque Group

Pepper

left-crushed-taxi-cab-perp-worked-for-promosque-group.html
RiehlWorldView:

Left Crushed: Taxi Cab Perp Worked For Pro-Mosque Group

shoutDamn, I so hate it when this happens.

NEW YORK (AP) -- A group that promotes interfaith dialogue and has supported a controversial proposed mosque near ground zero said one of its volunteers is likely the man who's been accused of stabbing a New York taxi driver after asking whether he was Muslim.

The Rev. Robert Chase of Intersections International said he believed that Michael Enright, who is in police custody, has volunteered for the group, based on the police saying Enright is from Brewster, N.Y., and other details. A Facebook profile for a man named Michael Enright lists the same hometown and employment at Intersections International.

shout

Comments here:

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2010/08/left-crushed-taxi-cab-perp-worked-for-promosque-group.html#comments

FROM INTERSECTIONS INTERNATIONAL

Intersections Statement on Recent Hate Crime
RELATED NEWS:
Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Rev. Robert Chase, Executive Director,
212.686.1119, rchase@intersectionsinternational.org,

Joseph Ward III, Communications Director,
646.723.7827, jward@intersectionsinternational.org

We have learned about an incident wherein one of our volunteers may have been charged with a hate crime in a stabbing incident that involved a New York City cab driver on Tuesday evening.

The alleged perpetrator is not an employee and has never been an employee of Intersections. There is a person who fits the description of the alleged perpetrator who has worked with us as a volunteer, but until we get further confirmation of the details in this incident, we cannot comment.

Our hearts go out to the cab driver, his family and any person who has dealt with such unacceptable violence.

Intersections is on record, explicitly and consistently, as promoting interfaith dialogue and cross cultural cooperation, specifically with our Muslim brothers and sisters. We deplore violence and any act that may be categorized as a hate crime.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all parties in this tragic incident.

Intersections

righteousmomma

Fox and Friends was just discussing this.

Apparently the young man who does support a pro mosque view has a real alcohol problem. He fell off the wagon and went nuts.

pollyannaish

Argyle58shout

From reading left leaning comments last night, it is the rights fault because we stirred up the issue and made people really, really mad. Just like 9/11 is our fault because we made them really, really mad.

And just like the Holocaust survivor got yelled at by the peace activist is our fault because we made them really, really mad.

And just like the wife beater hit his wife because she made him really, really mad. Oh wait. No, that would be completely different. :blink:

It's classic liberal mis-direction. Claim a leftwing nut was driven to commit a hate-crime by the Conservative opposition to the mosque, after going on a drinking binge watching Fox News. And of course, it's all Bush, Cheney and Halliburton's fault... :rolleyes:

It's classic liberal mis-direction. Claim a leftwing nut was driven to commit a hate-crime by the Conservative opposition to the mosque, after going on a drinking binge watching Fox News. And of course, it's all Bush, Cheney and Halliburton's fault... :rolleyes:

julie%2Bbanderas%2B2.jpg

After going on a drinking binge watching Fox News -

That's right after he found out that Julie Banderas had NOT invited him to be one of her friends on her Facebook page.

LOL! But there's something about Julie Banderas that's always rubbed me wrong. She's very attractive, but I prefer Megyn Kelly and(especially)Laura Ingraham and Juliet Huddy. They come across different in a way I can't describe, but they seem more fun to go on a date with(not that that will ever happen for me <_< ).

BTW: it's not a brunette vs. blonde thing, because most of the ladies I've dated were brunette, but something about Ms. Banderas just doesn't appeal to me, despite her looks. Maybe if I go on a drinking binge, my attitude will change... ;)

"LOL! But there's something about Julie Banderas that's always rubbed me wrong."

shoutAceRimmer,

Rubbing can be a good thing.

megyn_kelly_banderas-dfwstangsdotnetslforumsslshowthreaddotphpquestiontequals397377.jpg

Just this once, I'll ask them both to swing by your place tonight

to take you out to La Grenouille after first stopping off at CRU for some Château Margaux to go.