Zsa Zsa Gabor in Critical Condition, Unresponsive: Report

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
?test=latestnews
Fox News:

Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is in critical condition and not responding to those around her, her husband said Friday, according to Reuters.

Gabor, 93, broke her right hip and suffered a concussion Saturday after she fell out of bed while watching “Jeopardy!” She was said to be recovering well after surgery Monday. But on Friday, her ninth husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, said while the actress was not in a coma, she was not responding to those around her.

"The doctors want to observe her over the weekend to make sure her condition improves, but right now it is not looking good," von Anhalt said.

After her operation at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Monday, Gabor's doctors reported the procedure was successful and they were happy with the results.

"My mother is not in critical condition or at death's door," Gabor's daughter Constance Francesca Hilton assured the public in a statement following the surgery. Hilton is the step-sister of Barron Hilton, the grandfather of celebutante sisters Paris and Nicky Hilton.

Gabor's publicist John Blanchette told NewsCore Sunday that Gabor fell as she "was watching 'Jeopardy!,' her favorite television show because of her connection with Merv Griffin. The phone rang, she reached out for it and fell out of bed."

"She has been bedridden since her accident in 2002," Blanchette said, referring to a car accident that left the actress partially paralyzed and forced her to use a wheelchair.

She also reportedly had a stroke in 2005.

"Her body is fragile but her mind is strong," Blanchette said. "She's a fighter, and we’re hopeful that things will work out well."
________

Prayers up for Ms. Gabor! (Note: She was not the one who starred on "Green Acres," that was her sister.

pollyannaish
Gabor, 93, broke her right hip and suffered a concussion Saturday after she fell out of bed while watching “Jeopardy!”

When it's my time to go, I hope that I'm watching something smart like this. Or have a family smart enough to shade the truth a little.

Pollyannaish, 93, broke her right hip and suffered a concussion Saturday when she tried to lift her dog-eared copy of
War and Peace
from her nightstand.

The truth, I'm afraid, will be uglier.

Pollyannaish, 75, broke her right hip and suffered a concussion Saturday when she fell out of bed reaching for a Diet Coke on the nightstand while flipping back and forth between "World's Dumbest..." and "Wipeout."

On a more serious note, Best to Ms. Gabor. She certainly was lovely in her day.

Zsa_Zsa_Gabor9.jpg

SrWoodchuck

I think it was Zsa Zsa and not Eva that said,"A man is not complete, until he marries...then, he's finished!"