GE Executive Collapses During Biden Speech

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
milwaukee-custard-shop-manager-thrown-biden-smartass-comment
Fox News:

Another day, another bizarre incident involving Vice President Biden.

Just days after Biden insulted a custard shop manager in Milwaukee, the head man for one of GE's manufacturing divisions collapsed toward the end of the vice president's economic speech in Kentucky.

Jim Campbell, CEO of the company's appliances and lighting division, could be seen slowly falling from his chair and off the stage as Biden was wrapping up his speech at an appliance factory in Louisville on Monday.

"A country that doesn't innovate, stagnates," Biden was saying -- when Campbell collapsed. The crowd gasped and shouted as Biden looked over.

"We have a doctor here," Biden said. "Ladies and gentlemen, that's a sad note to end this on."

Video:

________

If I had to listen to Biden, I'd probably feel sick, too... :rolleyes:

SrWoodchuck

milwaukee-custard-shop-manager-thrown-biden-smartass-comment
Fox News:

Another day, another bizarre incident involving Vice President Biden.

Just days after Biden insulted a custard shop manager in Milwaukee, the head man for one of GE's manufacturing divisions collapsed toward the end of the vice president's economic speech in Kentucky.

Jim Campbell, CEO of the company's appliances and lighting division, could be seen slowly falling from his chair and off the stage as Biden was wrapping up his speech at an appliance factory in Louisville on Monday.

"A country that doesn't innovate, stagnates," Biden was saying -- when Campbell collapsed. The crowd gasped and shouted as Biden looked over.

"We have a doctor here," Biden said. "Ladies and gentlemen, that's a sad note to end this on."

Video:

________

shoutWVR!

This is the infamous crapweasel verbal paralysis syndrome. BiteMe reduced him to an unconscious heap of stage fodder, after only a few blowhard paragraphs.

Drinking the koolaid does not inoculate you from this type of aural terrorism.

Going to be listening to a BiteMe speech----> don't take chances, wear your Sonic II's!

clearvision

Probably? Man up dude, and just fess up you would be sick.

"Is there a Doctor here?" "Stand up for Chuck!"

Joe Biden, a malignant form of a bad vaudeville comedian, AKA Obama's grinning lawn jockey.

Most are quick to forgive his gaffes, conveniently excusing his boorish behavior.

I'm surprised that Biden didn't say...

"OK Jim... go ahead, stand up and let 'em all see you!"

"Oh god love you... What am I talkin' about?"

"So everybody... let's stand up for Jim Campbell since he can't!"

:lmfao:

Bidenfool-1.jpg