Yes......But What Does His Union Card Say?

SrWoodchuck

SrWoodchuck
index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=152773
World Net Daily:

Investigators: Obama uses Social Security Number from Connecticut: 3 experts insist White House answer new questions about documentation.

By Jerome R. Corsi
2010 WorldNetDaily

NEW YORK- Two private investigators working independently are asking why President Obama is using a Social Security number set aside for Connecticut while there is no record he ever had a mailing address in the state.

In addition,the records indicate the number was issued between 1977 & 1979, yet Obama's earliest employment reportedly was in 1975 at a Baskin-Robbins ice-cream shop in Oahu, Hawaii.

WND has copies of affidavits filed separately in a presidential eligibility lawsuit in the US District court of Columbia by Ohio licensed private investigator, Susan Daniels & Colorado private investigator, John N. Sampson.

snip

Robert Siciliano, president & CEO of IDTheftSecurity.com, and a nationally recognized expert on identity theft, agrees the Social Security number should be questioned.

Obama's Connecticut SSN

SrWoodchuck

I'm tired of the "Birthers" and Hawaii will no longer answer my repeated requests for the real birth certificate.....

....so I think we should work this angle.

Besides......he wasn't born......he spawned.

[satire]

saveliberty

More like this is an effort to undo the adoptive name of Soetero. What if he took the job at Baskin Robbins as Barry Soetero and then decided a few years later that he wanted the last name of Obama? It's within one of the reasonable possibilities.

It is confusing as to why he would have applied in Connecticut but overall, this seems innocuous.

saveliberty

I think that the point in one of Tom Maguire's article's is valid: Why do we know more about Sarah Palin and Joe the Plumber than the President of the United States?

More like this is an effort to undo the adoptive name of Soetero. What if he took the job at Baskin Robbins as Barry Soetero and then decided a few years later that he wanted the last name of Obama? It's within one of the reasonable possibilities.

It is confusing as to why he would have applied in Connecticut but overall, this seems innocuous.

All it would have taken to rid himself of the Soetero name is apply to the court, just like Bill Clinton did. The Social Security Administration does not issue new numbers in a case like this.

William Jefferson Blythe changed his name to Clinton at age 14 to honor his step father. His genetic father died in an automobile accident three months before Bill was born.

There have been 45 court cases filed concerning Obama's eligibility

to serve as President. You would think, since he has to answer all of them and bear the cost of attornies, that he would settle the matter, once and for all. It is within his power to do so, yet he still balks.

I have not taken up the Birther cause, but I do have to ask myself why he won't offer the proof that would resolve all doubt. He need only authorize the state of Hawaii to release his original birth certificate.

SrWoodchuck

I don't really give a rat's patoot, whether he is Kenyan, Indonesian or the illegitimate child of Frank Marshall Davis & Stanley "Anne" Dunham, as chronicled in Davis's sexpose.

I don't understand the absolute secrecy, with which every record is zealously guarded.

He's too horrible, in thought & deed, to not have some 'leper spots' that need to be exposed. If keeping the pressure on him, even with some truth speckled inanity, causes him to hiccup or self-destruct; I'm OK with that. Along with legitimate pressure, any little sliver, blister or rash that develops on Obama, through these investigations, is one less moment in time, that he'll feel comfortable about destroying America.

His daily dose of destruction........returned in kind. Speculate like hell!

PS: Thanks for the Tom Maguire heads-up, Saveliberty!

Well I need more proof.. I tend not to believe anything from Worldnutdaily.com

While I agree that WND is not a credible news site, the pervasiveness of the accumulating evidence is such that it needs to be addressed. Should it be found that THE ONE is actually an illegitimate holder of the office, every bill he has signed into law and every policy directive he has issued is subject to legal challenge. Not to mention the many and various Executive Orders that he has issued. He can end the discussion at any time, but refuses to do so.

From Foxnews.com:

9 Indicted on Charges of Accessing Obama's Student Loan Records

Associated Press

Nine people have been indicted in federal court on charges they accessed President Obama's student loan records while they were employed for a Department of Education contractor in Iowa.

The U.S. attorney's office says a grand jury returned the indictments Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Davenport.

The nine individuals are charged with exceeding authorized computer access.

They are accused of gaining access to a computer at a Coralville, Iowa, office where they worked between July 2007 and March 2009, and accessing Obama's student loan records while he was either a candidate for president, president-elect or president.

Arraignments are scheduled for May 24.

The charge is punishable by up to one year in prison and a fine of up to $100,000.

"Exceeding authorized computer access." Is there such a thing? Must be, if they can be fined and/or sent to jail. I wonder if they found anything useful or interesting. Wow -- the Obamaites sure want to hide something, it seems.

SrWoodchuck

By some estimates, the Obama campaign, or Obama, or Soros, spent between $ 930,000.00 to over $ 1,000,000.00 to squelch rumors & keep records sealed during the campaign.

Now that he's President, as shoutArgyle58! illustrates, he can use the full power of office to intimidate, harass & prosecute nosy individuals.

He can use Palin's latest prosecution over her e-mail thief, as vindication for his own personal Presidential moves.

Well I need more proof.. I tend not to believe anything from Worldnutdaily.com

I half agree with that statement.

I have seen no proof that the Man-Child is eligible for office. Neither has anyone else in the public.

Ergo, there is either something embarrassing on his original COLB or he is ineligible. Nothing else explains the defensive behavior of him, his lawyers, and his supporters.