Traitor John Kerry (Guest Post)

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

traitor-john-kerry-guest-post:

Kerry_Fulbright_Commission-220x184.jpg

Traitor John Kerry (Guest Post)

By John Velisek USN (Ret) 2 Comments

Mon, Jan, 2nd, 2017

John Kerry was and is a traitor to the American fighting forces and the basic principles that our country is founded upon. Being a retired combat veteran myself, from a few years later and a different venue, I understand what it takes to work together as a team, and to stand side by side with… Scissors-32x32.png

Draggingtree

Transcript: Kerry Testifies Before Senate Panel, 1971

April 25, 200612:00 AM ET

Following is a transcript of John Kerry's statement before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on April 22, 1971, in which he criticized the Vietnam War.

Mr. Kerry: I would like to talk, representing all those veterans, and say that several months ago in Detroit, we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged and many very highly decorated veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia, not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command.

Highlights of Kerry's 1971 Senate Appearance

Hear Kerry On:

Atrocities of War

Anger of Vietnam Veterans

A Turning Point for America

It is impossible to describe to you exactly what did happen in Detroit, the emotions in the room, the feelings of the men who were reliving their experiences in Vietnam, but they did. They relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do.

Commentary: Listening Again to Lt. John Kerry on Vietnam Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=3875422