George Will Leaves GOP, Tells Republicans to Make Sure Donald Trump Loses

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
george-will-leaves-gop-tells-republicans-make-sure-trump-losesBreitbart:

George Will, television pundit and columnist at The Washington Post, said he has left the Republican Party, and he spelled out the pro-Hillary Clinton strategy he thinks will allow the establishment Republicans to regain control of the party after this presidential election.

“This is not my party,” Will said at a fancy luncheon at the Federalist Society in Washington, D.C., where he took the party line in the nation’s capital and said that Trump would be worse than Clinton.

“Make sure he loses. Grit their teeth for four years and win the White House” in 2020, Will said, referring to what Republicans should do about Trump.

The bespectacled baseball aficionado has mostly been a non-factor this election cycle, as Trump’s populist nationalist campaign has galvanized voters and taken over Will’s once-genteel party.

________

And he will be even more of a non-factor now.

Not a good idea. There's no guarantee the Republicans would win in 2020. Grit your teeth instead and vote for Trump.

In the interest of honesty Breitbart should change their name. I'm thinking something like "The Lord Donald Trump"....."We wub.png Donald". I wonder what Andrew would say?