Trump says he wouldn't have appointed Jeff Sessions if he had known 'unfair' Russia recusal was coming

Geee

@Valin - shall I list the 'nothing' that he has done and continues to do daily? Like I said, he probably has come through with more Presidential promises than any other cabinet department besides Presidential Executive Orders or the President revoking O's Executive Orders.

Geee

When people say "He's Done Nothing", what they are really saying is He's not done what I consider the Most Important Thing. I see the same thing when people are talking about Congress.

Many people on our side have gotten so used to losing, that they haven't grasped the fact We...Are...Wining I say this not just because Trump is President, we've been winning IMO for some time now, because (in no particular order) Progressives have lost touch with large numbers of voters & 2 the Progressive way of governing doesn't work any more. Someone should tell them it's now the XXIst century. (See my Hing of History Threads)

• Like 1

Sessions calls Trump criticism over Russia recusal 'kind of hurtful' in 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' interview

"The President of the United States is a strong leader," Sessions told Fox News' Tucker Carlson in El Salvador. "He has had a lot of criticisms and he’s steadfastly determined to get his job done, and he wants all of us to do our jobs and that’s what I intend to do."
WATCH TUCKER CARLSON'S FULL INTERVIEW WITH ATTORNEY GENERAL JEFF SESSIONS AT 8 P.M. ET ON FOX NEWS CHANNEL
Trump has repeatedly slammed Sessions in media interviews and on Twitter over the attorney general's decision to recuse himself from the FBI's investigation into Russian activities during last year's election campaign. Sources have previously indicated to Fox News that Sessions will not resign over Trump's criticism.
Sessions was in El Salvador Thursday as part of a two-day trip meant to bolster cooperation with the Central American nation in the fight against the MS-13 street gang, which Sessions has described as a top security threat to the United States.

5 hours ago, Geee said:

Sessions calls Trump criticism over Russia recusal 'kind of hurtful' in 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' interview

"The President of the United States is a strong leader," Sessions told Fox News' Tucker Carlson in El Salvador. "He has had a lot of criticisms and he’s steadfastly determined to get his job done, and he wants all of us to do our jobs and that’s what I intend to do."
WATCH TUCKER CARLSON'S FULL INTERVIEW WITH ATTORNEY GENERAL JEFF SESSIONS AT 8 P.M. ET ON FOX NEWS CHANNEL
Trump has repeatedly slammed Sessions in media interviews and on Twitter over the attorney general's decision to recuse himself from the FBI's investigation into Russian activities during last year's election campaign. Sources have previously indicated to Fox News that Sessions will not resign over Trump's criticism.
Sessions was in El Salvador Thursday as part of a two-day trip meant to bolster cooperation with the Central American nation in the fight against the MS-13 street gang, which Sessions has described as a top security threat to the United States.

I don't agree with a great deal  of what Trump has said regarding Sessions.  I'm a big fan of Sessions work on Immigration,  going after MS-13 and Sanctuary Cities.  However I can understand some of Trumps frustration.  To my eye as a cop, there is a lot more grounds for Mueller to recuse himself than there ever was Sessions. 

3 hours ago, Oldcop29 said:

However I can understand some of Trumps frustration. 

1. All Presidents experience frustration. 2. Good Presidents don't let their frustration show publicly.  3. And they darn sure don't dump all over someone of their own party, who is well thought of by nearly everyone....and is one of your earliest and most steadfast supporters.