Rob Reiner proclaims ‘all out war’ ongoing to ‘save democracy’ from Fox News, Trump

Geee

rob-reiner-proclaims-all-out-war-ongoing-to-save-d

Hollywood’s Rob Reiner says the U.S. is now in an “all out war” to save the nation from the likes of Fox News Channel and President Donald Trump.
The director of “A Few Good Men” is convinced that Mr. Trump’s associates colluded with Russian state actors to undermine the 2016 U.S. presidential election, and that Fox’s coverage signifies a “war” for the nation.

“When Fox says that DT colluding with the enemy is not a crime, the fight to save Democracy is now an all out war. US-Stay strong. #Treason,” the producer and political activist said Sunday.

Mr. Reiner’s comments came less than two weeks after 66-year-old gunman James T. Hodgkinson shot House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and three others on an Alexandria, Virginia, baseball field. Mr. Hodgkinson, a former volunteer for Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign, died after a shootout with cops during the attack on congressional Republicans.
“Maybe wait a few months past the last time someone on your team tried to assassinate a congressman before calling for ‘all-out war,’ ” National Review’s Kevin Williamson responded, The Blaze reported.
Fox’s Sean Hannity countered the director by mocking his role in the 1970s television series “All in the Family.”:snip:

And All Out War He Says!  My That Sound Serious. Why It Might Even Mean A

Barbra Streisand Special!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Geee said:

@Valin - he still retains the name 'Meathead' from his All in the Family days.

He's a really good movie maker (see The Princess Bride), but when he steps out of his area of expertise...he's an idiot...like much of Hollywood.

And by Idiot I refer you to The Ultimate Flame

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year.