Ashley Judd At The DC Women’s March

Valin

ashley-judd-at-dc-march-hitler-in-these-streets-new-gas-chambersLegal Insurrection:

Mark Finkelstein

Saturday, January 21, 2017

(Snip)

Check out Judd’s performance at the DC Women’s March today. After cutting off Michael Moore, she proceeded to histrionically channel a diatribe on behalf of a young woman from Tennessee that was laden with Hitler and Nazi references to Trump and the Republicans: “a man whose words are a death trap to America . . . I didn’t know devils could be resurrected, but I feel Hitler in these streets. A mustache traded for a toupee. Nazis renamed the cabinet, electoral conversion therapy, the new gas chambers.”

(Snip)

________________________________________________________________________________________

I have several questions I would like to ask Ashley......unfortunately (or fortunaly) none of them can be asked on a family friendly site like this.

Feel Free to use your imagination.

• Like 2

The Soros coincidence
Scott Johnson
Jan. 23 2017

Asra Nomani describes herself as a liberal Muslim, Trump voter, and former Wall Street Journal reporter. She wondered what the common denominator among the various groups participating in the Women’s March on Washington over the weekend might be. Nomani’s interesting if unsurprising findings are posted under the heading “Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 partners of the Women’s March on Washington” — on a New York Times site, no less.

“Following the money,” Nomani states, “I pored through documents of billionaire George Soros and his Open Society philanthropy, because I wondered: What is the link between one of Hillary Clinton’s largest donors and the ‘Women’s March’?” Plot spoiler: “I found out: plenty.”

Nomani’s unsurprising findings are worth a look:

(Snip)

MTIwNjA4NjM0MTY2NDEyODEy.jpg

George Soros

UNDERDOG%2BSIMON%2BBARSINISTER%2BLURKS.j

Simon Bar Sinister

• Like 2

Ashley Judd Gets Nasty

By Brion McClanahan on Jan 23, 2017

“Treat a woman like a lady, And your lady like a queen….” Charlie Daniels

Ashley Judd’s recitation of “I’m a Nasty Woman” at the “women’s” march on Washington D.C. splashed across every media outlet in America. Judd proudly proclaimed to be a feminist and then launched into a verbal diatribe against “racism, fraud, conflict of interest, homophobia, sexual assault, transphobia, white supremacy, misogyny, ignorance and white privilege.” To Judd and the poem’s author, a sweet little Tennessee donut shop employee named Nina Donovan, the symbol of all this mischief and oppression are “Confederate flags being tattooed across my city. Maybe the South actually is going to rise again, maybe for some, it never really fell.”

Somehow being a strong woman today requires both a high level of “ignorance” and the desire to get in the gutter. Getting nasty with Ashley were Madonna and a host of other leftist activists who think the only way to get a man’s attention (and isn’t that the point?) is to grab their crotch and act like a spoiled teenager. Being a man is another thing, something Southerners of both sexes know something about. Scissors-32x32.pnghttps://www.abbevilleinstitute.org/blog/ashley-judd-gets-nasty/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Loretta Lynn On Women’s March: March If You Want, But Do It With Class!

FEBRUARY 13, 2017 By Mary Katharine Ham

Country legend Loretta Lynn has some advice for protesters in the Trump era. Speaking with Rolling Stone before the Grammys, where Lynn was nominated for Best Country Album 50 years after her first nomination, she suggested a dash of class.

“I think a march is fine,” the 84-year-old singer said. “But I thought that Madonna and Ashley Judd … they got a little too far out. They should have done it with more class. For God’s sake, march if you want to, but do it with class.” Scissors-32x32.png

http://thefederalist.com/2017/02/13/loretta-lynn-on-womens-march-march-if-you-want-but-do-it-with-class/