Coffee Shop

Valin

Long, but worth perusing...

Woodpile Report http://woodpilereport.com

Michael Lind at Smart Set says , "Politics is only possible in a society in which much, if not most, of social life is not politicized." Here's the corollary. Where all things are politicized, the official position is taken to mean the only position. Therefore there is no official position, or any other position. So the notion of debate is preposterous. There is "the position" and there is hate. That's all, that's it.

These two excerpts from Seattle Times articles below demonstrate how Soros's mega-racist Black Lives Matter outfit is being taken outside the reach of debate. Yer going to slap your forehead. It's so simple. Just dilute the BLM rants with audience-tested confections and pump 'em intravenously into whitey's toddlers.

About 2,000 Seattle educators wore Black Lives Matter shirts at their schools Wednesday to call for racial equity in education ... The district said in a statement that it has asked students, family, staff and community members to “engage and join the conversation in our united efforts to eliminate opportunity gaps.” As a public institution, the district doesn't take official positions on social or political movements ... Each school planned its own events for “Black Lives Matter at School” day.

The school was inundated with hateful messages after conservative news outlets posted stories about the school's teachers planning to wear Black Lives Matter shirts ... In addition to the shirts, PTAs at several schools have made buttons and stickers for teachers and students to wear ... For the teachers, the whole episode drove home that racism still exists and that their work addressing racial equity matters ... “You’re wearing these shirts, but if you’re not really doing the work, the shirts mean nothing,” Jackson said. “When the shirts come off,” he added, “that’s when the real work begins.”

They tell mom 'n dad not to worry, "the district doesn't take official positions". Well of course not. There isn't any other recognized position. There is only "the position". Notice also, "the school was inundated with hateful messages", meaning stuff contrary to the Not An Official Position.

For mommy and daddy's part, they wouldn't want their name added to the Big Book of Haters, now would they. Think of how hurt their kids would be should their playmates learn they're being raised by Literally Hitlers. No apology could suffice, no rejection of their parents be enough. A life of devotion to Huey Newton Himself couldn't atone for such a taint.

Next please.

Someone discovered there are residual traces of standards in teaching programs. DC was quick to unmask these sordid remnants for what they are, a heinous plot to deny admittance to The Diversity. Eyes narrowed, chest bared, the sword of righteousness in hand, DC demands, oops ... suggests:

The federal government is trying to increase the number of minorities in the teaching profession by, in part, allowing institutions to maintain a low bar for entry into teaching programs.

I'll bet their Mission Statement includes the phrase "commitment to excellence". Don't be too harsh however, it's like accusing fish of being fish. It's just the way they are.

Scissors-32x32.png

Next.

Barack Obama said, in 2008 when he was running for president, via MRC TV:

Whenever people are in power, they have this tendency to try to tilt things in their direction. That’s why we’ve got to have, I believe, a voting rights division in the Justice Department that is nonpartisan, and that is serious about investigating cases of voter fraud. That’s why we need paper trails on these new electronic machines so that you actually have something that you can hang on to after you’ve punched that letter—make sure it hasn’t been hacked into.

Next item.

The Quote Of The Week comes from Gerard Van der Leun over at his estimable website, American Digest:

Every day I read of new usurpations of power as the current matched set of “ruling elites” takes a new section of the Constitution into the outhouse and emerges without it.

Next.

The long metamorphosis of DC into a fascist criminal enterprise became irreversible in 1913 when the Constitution was changed to elect senators by popular ballot rather than be selected by state governments, concurrent with the establishment of the Federal Reserve, no accident. It was an unalloyed disaster for the republic. Not only was the Tenth Amendment effectively obviated, the states lost their presence in the central government they originally, and reluctantly, created and became mere administrative divisions of the federal machine.

Senators make a show of looking out for the states they allegedly represent but their real loyalty is to their own place in the DC power structure. Are we to imagine, say, Hillary Clinton was elected senator from New York because the populace was impressed with her deep knowledge of, and commitment to, the interests of the state?

In years past, at every general election, I advised against voting for anyone running for national office. Meaning President, Senators and, usually, Representative. To do so is to knowingly consent to rule by an inbred class of smarmy hustlers, transparent frauds who rely on elections to lend them the appearance of legitimacy. Withholding your vote is withholding your consent, it's a vote for "none of the above", a refusal to be a co-conspirator at the "useful idiot" level, said I.

This election I find less need to do so. We've broken through to the other side. DC's fundamental illegitimacy is becoming generally recognized and accepted. Here's a typical example, a comment at Zero Hedge:

walkure - 2016 is the year that Americans are learning they've been living like Soviets all these years. The big bad Russians knew their entire electoral system was a joke and kept pretending or it was off to the gulag.

It pleases me some fellow bloggers have come to the same conclusion about voting in elections for national offices, if slowly, painfully and with admirable reluctance. That said, I've considered voting for president for the first time since Coolidge ran in '24. Happens from time to time. I'll get over it.

Next please.

Good health depends on attending to the basics rather than being distracted by prissy fads like nutrition and calories. 'Basics' means coffee, for one. My coffee is in an insulated, food grade 55-gallon drum on the roof of the house, kept at constant temperature with an immersion heater and equipped with an air-over-coffee compressor system. It feeds pressurized coffee into heavy-wall surgical tubing routed to several outlets in the living quarters below. A mating IV receptacle permanently grafted into my arm features a detector valve that opens when my coffee system becomes dangerously diluted with blood.

My portable bugout unit replicates this arrangement with a backpack system strikingly similar in appearance to a vintage flame thrower. A replenishment option I'm considering is a unit similar to those used by rural fire departments to fill their tankers from open sources. Placing a permeable container of coffee grounds in-line, similar to a charcoal filter, would be simplicity itself, making escape and evasion just that much less annoying.

Scissors-32x32.png

Remus's notebook

Project Veritas Action - a Democratic dirty tricks operative unwittingly provides a dark money trail to the DNC and Clinton campaign.

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies. YouTube, 16m 26s

Rigging the Election - Video II: Mass Voter Fraud. YouTube, 16m 31s

Rigging the Election – Video III: Creamer Confirms Hillary Clinton Was PERSONALLY Involved. YouTube, 14m 51s [not the torpedo below the waterline I expected but the fowl play quacks me up]

Still Report #1278 - Project Veritas #3, YouTube, 2m 06s

YouTube - White House Responds to Project Veritas Action Videos.

Notice the content was not directly referenced or specifically denied. All Mr. Earnest did was smear the source. Which suggests these videos aren't only about the election, they lay groundwork for legal action. Josh Earnest and his boss understand this, they're smart enough to avoid any substantive statement, they can't know what could come back on them. One careless word is enough. And notice how quickly they threw Mr. Creamer under the bus, timely optics are a classic prep for the defense.

Remember, there's more to come from Mr. O'keefe & Company. Clinton and her accomplices don't yet fully know what Project Veritas has on them. Or what Wikileaks, or the National Enquirer have—I'm thinking Enquirer is Drudge's print side. Stray thought: a prospective disqualification may be the basis for Donald Trump's refusal to catagorically accept a Clinton win.

One thing's been proven, Clinton, her crew, the DNC and its subsidiary operating units are downright stupid to let all this get out. They now stand revealed for the inept losers they are. This alone changes some voter's minds. And it's fun to watch their toady press squirm now that they understand just how far out on a limb they've crawled . Watch for ever-so-delicate backpeddling by the more aware among 'em.

Survival Blog - Just In Case: Preparing for the Evening and Day After Election 2016 ... if Clinton is elected, then gun, ammunition, and magazine prices will rise immediately. I recommend that you take the following steps ...

Breitbart - Obama administration warns that Americans and journalists should be skeptical of material coming from James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas ... dodged questions about reports that Creamer met with Obama 47 times

Scissors-32x32.png

Associated Press - Students beaten, horse punched in mob attacks at university.

It was Temple, in Philadelphia, which means at least some of these white students were on their way to a Black Lives Matter event when they were "punched, kicked, robbed and in some cases knocked to the ground by groups of 20 to 30 teens". They're probably apologizing right now for letting their faces get in the way of the "teens'" fists. A more pathetic gaggle of delusional mindbots you've never seen.

Incidentally, when you read of Pennsylvania being a blue state, they're talking about Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. In between is Alabama.

**************************************************************************************************************************

Go to site for supporting links.

• Like 1

REPORT: VOTES SWITCHED FROM TRUMP TO HILLARY IN TEXAS

http://www.infowars.com/report-votes-switched-from-trump-to-hillary-in-texas/

Residents of at least two cities in Texas are complaining that they voted for Donald Trump only to see the voting machine switch their ballot to Hillary Clinton.

Early voting for the 2016 presidential election started yesterday for people in some areas who have been given the opportunity to avoid the long lines on November 8.
However, in Amarillo, a woman was shocked to see her ballot flip from Republican to Democrat.
“Gary and I went to early vote today,” wrote Lisa Houlette on Facebook. “I voted a straight Republican ticket and as I scrolled to submit my ballot I noticed that the Republican straight ticket was highlighted, however, the Clinton/Kaine box was also highlighted!”

Scissors-32x32.png

“I tried to go back and change and could not get it to work. I asked for help from one of the workers and she couldn’t get it to go back either. It took a second election person to get the machine to where I could correct the vote to a straight ticket,” she added.
Meanwhile, in Arlington, Texas, another voter reported a similar experience.

Scissors-32x32.png

“I had a family member that voted this morning and she voted straight Republican,” wrote Shandy Clark. “She checked before she submitted and the vote had changed to Clinton! She reported it and made sure her vote was changed back. They commented that It had been happening.”
Social media forums are also ablaze with concerns about votes being switched.
“Multiple reports on my Facebook, Periscope, Snapchat, and Twitter from my friends in Texas, and all of them had their vote switched to Clinton automatically,” one post on The Donald Reddit is headlined.
The reports are alarming, especially given the fact that the media, Hillary Clinton’s campaign and even President Obama himself have all attempted to dismiss Donald Trump’s concerns about vote rigging as a baseless conspiracy theory.
A good person to ask about reports of vote rigging in Texas would be Texas Director of Elections Keith Ingram, but given that he ran away from our reporters – that might prove to be difficult.

********************************************************************************************************************

This brings to mind the quote associated (possibly in error) with Stalin:

You know, comrades,” says Stalin, “that I think in regard to this: I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how. – Boris Bazhanov’s Memoirs of Stalin’s Former Secretary

And then there's this one:

Tammany Hall boss William Marcy Tweed: "As long as I count the votes, what are you going to do about it?"

Remember this from 2010?

Since 2006 the Democracy Alliance, a left leaning influence group funded by George Soros among others, has had remarkable success in targeting and claiming Secretary of State’s offices in 11 of 13 critical states they targeted, including Ohio, Minnesota and Iowa.

Called the Secretary of State Project (SOSP) its aim is to target and capture the obscure, often overlooked office and implement election rules changes that give democrats a better chance of winning a plurality. Among those changes that SOSP calls “election protection,” are a loosening of voter registration requirements and a lessening of efforts to prevent fraudulent voting, according to Matthew Vadum, a political analyst with the Capitol Research Center.

‘The thing that is amazing is that they can get the office for as little $100,000 in campaign funding because no one pays attention to it, and they get to control election opportunities in a state. It is cheap,” Vadum said.
He said SOSP is currently targeting three states in the 2010 election: California, Michigan and Minnesota. In total they count for 82 electoral votes.

Vadum says that because of chaos and demoralization the Republican Party has not formulated a response to the SOSP or tried to match their efforts.

• Like 1

@SrWoodchuck and @righteousmomma, I'm still chuckling when I think about.

He's got no hobbies.

Please re-elect George, please!!

Yes! That poor woman! God Bless her for standing by him. She must be a saint. I would choke th living (stuff) out of him if he started a discussin like that with me. But nobody has ever accused me of being tolerant.

• Like 2

He's got no hobbies.

Yes! That poor woman! God Bless her for standing by him. She must be a saint. I would choke th living (stuff) out of him if he started a discussin like that with me. But nobody has ever accused me of being tolerant.

I have seen his signs around town but didn't know a thing about him. Hope he is in my voting district so I can help get him out of the house. ha

• Like 2

He's got no hobbies.

I have seen his signs around town but didn't know a thing about him. Hope he is in my voting district so I can help get him out of the house. ha

Lucky YOU to get to vote for him.

• Like 3

living%2B1957%2527s%2Bwords%2Bin%2B2016.

Makes me want to go back and read Atlas Shrugged again - or maybe not - I'm already dressed about the 'current state' blink.png It would just make me worse.

• Like 1

He's got no hobbies.

Lucky YOU to get to vote for him.

No I don't and I'm not happy about it. My precinct doesn't get to vote for that position.

• Valin unpinned this topic