Coffee Shop

Valin

Okay,, they come in thru Alaska,, I can see that. And I can see them advancing down the entire West Coast. But once they get to the Rockies they will be in a world of hurt. Iowa farm boys (and some of the girls) begin building their personal arsenals around age 10 when they get a B B gun for their birthday,, soon they move on to a pellet gun,, then a .22. By the time they're 30 they are ready for anything that comes their way. Eastern Washgton, ID, Montana, Wyoming, the Dakotas,and most of th flyover states are the same. Especially those with Ag based economies.

Hitler was correct when he decided against coming onto th mainland due to the well armed citizenry. Not that much has changed in 75 years,,

• Like 2

"Why Huma Needed A 10,000 Email 'Life Insurance' Folder', What They Found Is FAR Worse"

http://coyoteprime-runningcauseicantfly.blogspot.in/2016/10/why-huma-needed-10000-email-life.html#comment-form

1030huma01.jpg

"Get out the handcuffs and put them on Hillary Clinton, right now, today. An email from Bill Clinton's Chief of Staff, Tina Flourney to Hillary Clinton's Campaign Chairman, John Podesta, dated February 2015 is quite direct- "Foreign Govt donors: all the money is in."

OK, so now that we know for an absolute fact that the Chairman of the Hillary Clinton for President Campaign had been told "all the money is in" from "foreign govt donors" we have to ask: What did that foreign govt money buy? Did Hillary sell access? Did Hillary sell US Secrets? Did Hillary offer to go to war in Syria for a natural gas pipeline? What the hell did that money buy?

It is absolutely illegal for a candidate to political office in the United States to solicit OR ACCEPT donations from foreign citizens, never mind foreign GOVERNMENTS. What has taken place here appears to be a serious crime.

Here is a direct link to the WikiLeaks email revelation, as hacked from the computer of Clinton Campaign Chairman John Podesta HERE. Here is a screen shot of the actual email proving that Hillary Clinton's Presidential Campaign is involved with foreign Government donations:

Posted Image

Accepting donations from foreigners is a federal political campaign law violation. What were those foreign governments buying when they gave that money to Hillary? We could be looking at actual TREASON here!

But what else they found is far worse...

International Pedophile Ring: Child Smuggling And Child Sex Ring Involving "Dozens of Members of Congress, the US Justice Department, Federal Judges, High-ranking Military Officers and Many Others in Government; as well as very well known figures in the main stream media."

The New York Police Department (NYPD) Special Victims Unit (SVU) is investigating former US Congressman Anthony Weiner for allegedly sexting a 15 year old girl in North Carolina seeking sex. During that investigation NYPD SVU sought and got the laptop computer used by Anthony Weiner and they began looking through it. They came upon a huge trove of US government emails, involving Weiner's wife, Huma Abedin, the closest aide and confidant of Hillary Clinton. This laptop is where the 650,000 new emails came from, prompting the FBI to announce the other day that they were re-opening the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails.

However, NYPD SVU sources told SuperStation95 that what they found is far worse than foreign cash or classified emails; they "came upon evidence of an international child smuggling and child sex ring" involving "very high profile people, candidates for high elected office, and current holders of high elected office at the federal and state levels, as well as other persons." These officials allegedly did their child sex through a guy named Epstein who allegedly ran a "Lolita Express" plane service to take these high-elected officials to and from foreign countries to have sex with underage children!

The SVU source also claims there is photographic and video evidence on Weiners laptop, showing these high elected officials, and certain people who are seeking election, engaged in sex acts with young children!

This is not merely something allegedly involving the Clintons. Our source in SVU said it also allegedly involves "dozens of members of Congress, officials in the US Justice Department, federal judges, high-ranking military officers and many others in government; as well as very well known figures in the main stream media." NYPD SVU confirms that they contacted the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York in New York City over the discovery of the US Government communications on Weiner's laptop AND about the child sex ring.

Another source familiar with the situation in the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York, told SuperStation95 on condition of strict confidentiality: "It's all true. No one knows what to do because if the American people find out how sick and deviant these people are, and what they've been doing, the entire federal government will be brought down."

Scissors-32x32.png

WILL WEINERGATE EXPOSE DARKER AND DIRTIER SECRETS THAN WE IMAGINED?

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/will-weinergate-expose-darker-and-dirtier-secrets-than-we-imagined_112016

• Like 1

BREAKING Wikileaks: Abedin’s Computer Confirms HillaryClinton Was Behind Murder of Ambassador Stevens

http://bignuggetnews.com/breaking-wikileaks-abedins-computer-confirms-hillaryclinton-behind-murder-ambassador-stevens/

I want to preface this article by stating that this work has been updated 3 times in 10 hours. Information is coming out Wikileaks and other sources faster than any of us can keep up with.

Wikileaks is about to confirm the story that The Common Sense Show told 4 years ago in that Ambassador Stevens was set up to die because his stories of gun-running, child trafficking and drug-running on behalf of the CIA in order to promote regime change in Libya using terrorists funded by these illegal activities, were leaking out and it was only a few months until the election. Subsequently, Ambassador Stevens had to be silenced. And Petraeus had to be put in a place where he was not forced to testify before Congress because he could not take the 5th before Congress.

At the same time, Clinton was broadcasting Stevens whereabouts and she refused to provide the extra protection Stevens was so desperately requesting. Being that Stevens was working for the CIA, then head of the CIA, David Petraeus, would have known about Chris Stevens activities. To protect Obama’s 2012 election, both Stevens and Petraeus had to be gone.

People are asking me how I knew all of this four years ago and I say, “I had a deep cover source from inside one of the military/intelligence services who wanted the real truth to be told. Somebody who knew this nation could not afford to let Clinton ever become President”. Now, I am getting confirmation from Wikileaks and others who have reached the same conclusion I did four years ago.

Dear Mr. Hodges,

This is to inform you that Wikileaks will soon, or has released Clinton emails which will demonstrate the following:

Posted Image

Scissors-32x32.png

“An email containing the whereabouts and plans of murdered U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens passed through Hillary Clinton’s private server, dispatches released Monday in the final group of messages from Clinton’s emails reveal.”

Below are some examples of the allegations posed by Klein and these are not empty charges as Klein offered as proof, the following emails.

“A March 27, 2011 email released last year was titled, “Chris Stevens mission.” It divulged: “The current game plan is for Mr. Stevens to move no later than Wednesday from Malta to Benghazi. He will stage offshore initially for a one day visit during which he will have meetings with TNC interlocutors and get a sense of the situation on the ground. The goal of this one day trip is for him to lay the groundwork for a stay of up to 30 days.

An April 8, 2011 email was forwarded to Clinton revealing the “security situation in Benghazi remains quiet. Chris Stevens & team are in the hotel, moving only for meetings as required.”

An April 22, 2011 email revealed Stevens was on the road: “I want to let you know about a temporary rotation in Benghazi. TNC Envoy Chris Stevens has been on the road since March 13, when he began his outreach mission, and has been in Benghazi since April 5.”

An April 24, 2011 email has the exact time of a Stevens meeting: “”Stevens will be meeting with MFA in one hour and will make a written request for better security at the hotel and for better security-related coordination. He still feels comfortable in the hotel. They are looking into the idea of moving into a villa, but that is some way off.”

If later emails are released, I have no doubt, that we will see that Clinton was transmitting Stevens location up until the time of the attack upon the Benghazi compound and this explains why some of these emails are not being released. However, at some point, they will see the light of day.

The release of travel information, in any form, is a felony! Remember, the Stevens travel plans are classified and they came from Clinton’s private server. A casual Law and Order fan could make the causal connections between the release of these emails and Stevens death. This is absolute evidence that Clinton not only is guilty of multiple felonies, she is an accomplice to murder!

More here:

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2016/11/critical-developments-wikileaks-abedins-computer-confirming-clinton-was-behind-the-murder-of-ambassador-stevens-2478069.html

• Like 1

@SrWoodchuck

Ambassador Stevens was set up to die because his stories of gun-running, child trafficking and drug-running on behalf of the CIA in order to promote regime change in Libya using terrorists funded by these illegal activities,

Gonna need some hard sources for that. Particularly child trafficking.

Ambassador Stevens was in Benghazi to meet with the Turkish Ambassador about sending arms to the FSA.

• Like 1

“I guarantee you he’ll dig up Michelle’s garden," complains the Commander-in-Chief.

Black Lying Gardens Matter. I really doubt that Trump will do any gardening at the WH...especially not in Moochele's patch of herb.

National Park Service tested the dirt beneath Michelle's garden and found the plot has highly elevated levels of lead averaging 93 parts per million. That's below the 400 ppm that the Environmental Protection Agency says is a threat to human health. But I'd wager that Sasha, Malia and Barack won't be getting arugula or tomatoes from this garden any time soon.

http://www.aol.com/article/2009/07/30/michelle-obamas-toxic-veggie-nightmare-white-house-organic-gar/19114069/

Trump will remove the soil to bedrock & send in a team of horticulturists to grow mega-veggies. Just because he can. And please, please, please...no more freaking arugula or organic kale...

• Like 2

@SrWoodchuck

Ambassador Stevens was set up to die because his stories of gun-running, child trafficking and drug-running on behalf of the CIA in order to promote regime change in Libya using terrorists funded by these illegal activities,

Gonna need some hard sources for that. Particularly child trafficking.

Ambassador Stevens was in Benghazi to meet with the Turkish Ambassador about sending arms to the FSA.

No argument there from me. Do I think there's something there? Yes. Do I think it will ever see the light of day in my lifetime. Oh hell, no. Too many public figures involved. Sad, but the only true justice coming down the pike for these freaks will be in the afterlife. One of the perks of power in our era seems to be a complete lack of moral & legal accountability. They can do anything they want to anybody they want, at any time that they want & avoid any penalty. Even with the hacks, the Veritas youtubes & the big numbers for Trump...I think the level of voter fraud & cheating will be epic. I think the Electoral College has been bought for a bargain price & I think we're all heading into the Dark American age...where life will become cheaper, as everything else becomes way too expensive. I might have another 15-20 years in me. I'm hoping it won't end in the dark, in the cold and starving...behind barb wire.

• Like 1

“I guarantee you he’ll dig up Michelle’s garden," complains the Commander-in-Chief.

Black Lying Gardens Matter. I really doubt that Trump will do any gardening at the WH...especially not in Moochele's patch of herb.

National Park Service tested the dirt beneath Michelle's garden and found the plot has highly elevated levels of lead averaging 93 parts per million. That's below the 400 ppm that the Environmental Protection Agency says is a threat to human health. But I'd wager that Sasha, Malia and Barack won't be getting arugula or tomatoes from this garden any time soon.

http://www.aol.com/article/2009/07/30/michelle-obamas-toxic-veggie-nightmare-white-house-organic-gar/19114069/

Trump will remove the soil to bedrock & send in a team of horticulturists to grow mega-veggies. Just because he can. And please, please, please...no more freaking arugula or organic kale...

He'll build a paint ball course for Baron....

• Like 1

I wonder how much time Michelle has actually spent in that garden of hers.

• Like 3

15 People Line Up to See Tim Kaine in Dubuque, Iowa

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/15-people-line-see-tim-kaine-dubuque-iowa/

kaine-iowa-loras-dubuque-575x431.jpg

******************************************************************************************

Almost 15 people showed up for Tim Kaine's speech!

(One may have been a student on their way to class)

Standing room only!

(Because...no seating)

Stronger Together!

(Because it's dang cold in Dubuque...and they have to take everything down afterwards)

They're With Hillary!

(But...Hillary isn't anywhere near here...)

Reading some murmuring lease where that Ryan will probably step down.

I have no idea if this is based on actual inside info or pure speculation.

• Valin unpinned this topic