Connect the Dots

Draggingtree

connect-the-dotsRicochet:

Connect the Dots

Kipputt September 24, 2016 38 COMMENTS

A good friend sent me this article. Her name is Chris Rubin and I think the article makes some sense out of FBI Director Comey’s actions.

I have been following Hillary’s email scandal since it started and today I feel like I have just watched the last scene of The Sixth Sense. As Bernie Sanders said in a debate with Hillary, “The American people are sick and tired of hearing about your damn emails.” Bernie was right, it was never about Hillary’s emails.

Last week, Reddit uncovered Paul Combetta’s 2014 posts, asking for assistance in deleting email addresses from a .pstarchive. Combetta worked for the company who managed Hillary’s private server. I can’t explain it better than his original post:

“Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP’s (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file. Basically, they don’t want the VIP’s email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from Scissors-32x32.png