Only Difference Between SJWs And Alt-Righters Is Which Identities They Hate

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
progressives-sjws-alt-righters-two-sides-identity-politics-coinThe Federalist: Only Difference Between SJWs And Alt-Righters Is Which Identities They Hate

Those who consider themselves the most ferocious opponents of racism and bigotry are in fact the only other ones besides racists who are so obsessed with their identities.

By Mitchell Blatt AUGUST 27, 2016

There is a paradox at the center of the identity politics left. Those who consider themselves the most ferocious opponents of racism and bigotry are in fact the only other ones besides racists who are so obsessed with their identities.

Hillary Clinton’s latest speech attacking Donald Trump for his past comments was well-received by those websites to the left of center that viscerally oppose such comments, like Jezebel, Salon, and multiple times at Slate.

Clinton slammed Trump for hiring Breitbart executive Stephen Bannon as its new campaign manager and went down a list of unhinged articles Breitbart has actually published under his tenure. The interesting thing about many of Breitbart’s headlines isn’t just the casual bigotry and insanity but the obsession with identity politics present in such articles as Straight People Have Ruined Gay Rights,” which argued for straights to be banned from gay spaces. Nothing would need to change for those words to be published nearly verbatim at Salon. Scissors-32x32.png

Draggingtree

@Draggingtree

Until this week I had not known (or really cared) that there was such a thing as Alt-Right. I guess I could look into it....if I really cared.

Neither did I sir, learning ever day LMFAO.gif