Donald Trump, the ADHD Candidate

Valin

donald-trump-the-adhd-candidate-n2198825Townhall:

Michael Reagan

Jul 27, 2016

Those of you who regularly read my column know that Donald Trump was not my first choice for the GOP nominee. He was not my second choice either. Rather than belaboring the point, I'm just going to say that while I am not "Never Trump," I am most assuredly "Never Hillary."

That's why I'm going to be voting for Donald Trump in November.

But he doesn't make it easy. Many political experts are wishing Trump were a constitutional conservative. Others are wishing Trump were more open to free trade. While another group wishes he would give some clarity as to his final position on taxes and the economy.

Personally, I think granting those wishes would make Trump a more acceptable candidate to members of the GOP base and a portion of the independent electorate. But rather than focus on policy, I just wish the Almighty would see fit to grant Trump a longer attention span.

(Snip)

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

donald-trump-the-adhd-candidate-n2198825:

Michael Reagan

Jul 27, 2016

Those of you who regularly read my column know that Donald Trump was not my first choice for the GOP nominee. He was not my second choice either. Rather than belaboring the point, I'm just going to say that while I am not "Never Trump," I am most assuredly "Never Hillary."

That's why I'm going to be voting for Donald Trump in November.

But he doesn't make it easy. Many political experts are wishing Trump were a constitutional conservative. Others are wishing Trump were more open to free trade. While another group wishes he would give some clarity as to his final position on taxes and the economy.

Personally, I think granting those wishes would make Trump a more acceptable candidate to members of the GOP base and a portion of the independent electorate. But rather than focus on policy, I just wish the Almighty would see fit to grant Trump a longer attention span.

(Snip)

Ironically...the exact same thing they said about his Daddy.

Irony hurts...sometimes it burns. bloggif_552473d0833d6_by_warnersegamaste

a391d1fb097dbf3981fd6c6c4752d15e.jpg

oh-the-irony-8234.jpg

At least he's voting for the dim-witted imbecile over the completely corrupt, treasonous quisling Marxist.

• Like 2

@SrWoodchuck

The difference between Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump is....

1. The Media may have said this,,,but....

2. Those of us who knew about Ronald Reagan knew he was consistent, or at least as consistent as we have the right to expect from a politician.

3. Those who know anything at all about Donald Trump know he is consistent in hie inconsistency about pretty much everything.

The Real Irony is some many people bought his act.