Inhofe: 'Un-brainwash' your children on global warming

Geee

2597892Washington Examiner:

Climate change detractor Sen. James Inhofe is pressing parents to "un-brainwash" their children when it comes to what schools are teaching them about global warming.

"Our kids are being brainwashed," said the Oklahoma Republican, speaking recently to conservative radio host Eric Metaxas, a liberal blog reported late Tuesday.

"My own granddaughter came home one day and said … 'Popi, why is it you don't understand global warming?,'" the senator said. "I did some checking, and Eric, the stuff that they teach our kids nowadays, they are brainwashed — you have to un-brainwash them when they get out."

Inhofe, the chairman of the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, has been a leading opponent of climate change and President Obama's broad effort to address the issue through a suite of regulations and global agreements.Scissors-32x32.png

@Geee

Still looking fot the answer to a small question. IF AGW is true, and we need to do something to prevent this catastrophe from happening...What Global Climate Should We Be Striving For?

I ask this because if we are trying to achieve a goal, it seems saying what the goal is (in some....any detail), is not to much to ask. I've looked and so far no one is asking this small simple question.

@Geee

Still looking fot the answer to a small question. IF AGW is true, and we need to do something to prevent this catastrophe from happening...What Global Climate Should We Be Striving For?

I ask this because if we are trying to achieve a goal, it seems saying what the goal is (in some....any detail), is not to much to ask. I've looked and so far no one is asking this small simple question.

72 degrees Fahrenheit at all timeswink.png

@Geee

72 degrees Fahrenheit at all timeswink.png

Even in The Congo...Point Barrow? laugh.png

What surprises me is (apparently) no one is asking the question.

• Like 1