Kerry: Air conditioners as big a threat as ISIS

Geee

kerry-air-conditioners-as-big-threat-as-isis.htmlFox News:

Secretary of State John Kerry said in Vienna on Friday that air conditioners and refrigerators are as big of a threat to life as the threat of terrorism posed by groups like the Islamic State.

The Washington Examiner reported that Kerry was in Vienna to amend the 1987 Montreal Protocol that would phase out hydrofluorocarbons, or HFCs, from basic household and commercial appliances like air conditioners, refrigerators, and inhalers.

“As we were working together on the challenge of [iSIS] and terrorism,” Kerry said. “It’s hard for some people to grasp it, but what we–you–are doing here right now is of equal importance because it has the ability to literally save life on the planet itself.”

Kerry said that most of the substances banned in the Montreal Protocol have increased the use of HFCs and claimed that the coolant was thousands of times more potent than CO2. He added that the increase of HFCs has led to the trend of global climate change.Scissors-32x32.png

# I wonder just how many air conditioners John (who served in Vietnam incidentally) and Theresa have?

#2 As a side note, just what has happened to Theresa? Since she had her health scare a couple of years back, I don't think I've seen anything about her.

• Like 2

# I wonder just how many air conditioners John (who served in Vietnam incidentally) and Theresa have?

#2 As a side note, just what has happened to Theresa? Since she had her health scare a couple of years back, I don't think I've seen anything about her.

I've wondered about Theresa, too.

• Like 1

Kerry said. “It’s hard for some people to grasp it, but what we–you–are doing here right now is of equal importance because it has the ability to literally save life on the planet itself.

REALLY NSFW

Annals of mewling idiocy

Scott Johnson

July 24 2016

In the annals of mewling idiocy emanating from Foggy Bottom, Secretary of State John Kerry must be given pride of place. Speaking to his friends in Vienna late last week, he contributed in a major way to man-made global warming if there is such a thing.

Kerry was in Vienna to amend the 1987 Montreal Protocol that would phase out hydrofluorocarbons, or HFCs, from basic household and commercial appliances like air conditioners, refrigerators, and inhalers. “As we were working together on the challenge of [iSIS] and terrorism,” Kerry said. “It’s hard for some people to grasp it, but what we–you–are doing here right now is of equal importance because it has the ability to literally save life on the planet itself.”

(Snip)

________________________________________________________________________________

413px-John_F._Kerry-e1379017644406.jpg

box_of_rocks.jpg

Spot The Differences.