Trump supporter just yelled at protester holding Puerto Rican flag to "go back to Mexico"

EveningStar

EveningStar

Twitter

Trump supporter just yelled at protester holding Puerto Rican flag to "go back to Mexico"

Kellie Cowan

June 11, 2016

gqgI3RN.png

clearvision

Is this what our site has become? Are we going to post every little thing against Trump the next 4 months.

One belligerent fool shouting at a crowd (frankly really bad things) and a reporter says it is directed at a flag versus the crowd. This is somehow now a statement about Trump supporters and our site members feel it deserves a post and a supporting comment.

Sad.

@clearvision

Very Good Question. The sad thing is I suspect this is going to be the 2016 election. I think we should start to call this the Comments campaign. As we are going to see very little in serious policy statements from either campaign.

• Like 3

mozartlover

Is this what our site has become? Are we going to post every little thing against Trump the next 4 months.

One belligerent fool shouting at a crowd (frankly really bad things) and a reporter says it is directed at a flag versus the crowd. This is somehow now a statement about Trump supporters and our site members feel it deserves a post and a supporting comment.

Sad.

Every little thing? I see very few Trump posts on the current news pages....

clearvision

Sad.

So you consider the antics of one stupid ass supporter to be worthy of a post on our site against the Republican nominee and then the insuation it is to expected of Trump supporters? But then again some here think Trump is a horrible person and any one who supports him over Hillary is stupid.

• Like 1

mozartlover

Sad.

So you consider the antics of one stupid ass supporter to be worthy of a post on our site against the Republican nominee and then the insuation it is to expected of Trump supporters? But then again some here think Trump is a horrible person and any one who supports him over Hillary is stupid.

No. I think the post is relevant in light of Trump's recent comments regarding the ":Mexican" judge.

And I think Trump IS a horrible person, and Hillary is a horrible person also.

And I think those of us who will not support either candidate are, apparently, supposed to shut up and sit down.

And I've been down this road before (TOS) and have no desire to do so again.

Adios.

Sad.

I don't see a lot of picky anti Trump posts. Evening Star is not a frequent poster (and unfortunately now probably won't be) In fact since the members that most reliably post the news would seem to me to be very reluctant to post small anti Trump posts. This is saying something, since the reliable news posters are very much not Trump fans, but have purposely NOT posted a lot of anti Trump news, since he became the presumptive nominee. So much in fact that I had a PM asking me if we have been told not to. I could daily find anti Trump news, I start my day at about 20+ conservative sites, half of which despise Trump. My news posts have been down because of it. I have been staying away from it. Now if there have been not that many PRO Trump posts, so be it. It is up to someone who is Pro Trump to do so.

• Like 1

clearvision

I guess anyone who cares about the Republican nominee winning is not allowed to make statements here then either if it so offends some. This particular post bothers me a great deal as its sole purpose is to make Trump supporters look bad.

I very rarely have commented on Trump or the other R candidates for offending others on the site supporting a variety of people.

But I have said and will continue to say that if you are a Republican and live in a swing state and choose not to vote, then you are in effect casting a vote for Hillary and the sure destruction of our county.

• Like 2

Sad.

I don't see a lot of picky anti Trump posts. Evening Star is not a frequent poster (and unfortunately now probably won't be) In fact since the members that most reliably post the news would seem to me to be very reluctant to post small anti Trump posts. This is saying something, since the reliable news posters are very much not Trump fans, but have purposely NOT posted a lot of anti Trump news, since he became the presumptive nominee. So much in fact that I had a PM asking me if we have been told not to. I could daily find anti Trump news, I start my day at about 20+ conservative sites, half of which despise Trump. My news posts have been down because of it. I have been staying away from it. Now if there have been not that many PRO Trump posts, so be it. It is up to someone who is Pro Trump to do so.

I make an effort to ignore DT. Almost impossible to do...still, one must try.

I guess anyone who cares about the Republican nominee winning is not allowed to make statements here then either if it so offends some. This particular post bothers me a great deal as its sole purpose is to make Trump supporters look bad.

I very rarely have commented on Trump or the other R candidates for offending others on the site supporting a variety of people.

But I have said and will continue to say that if you are a Republican and live in a swing state and choose not to vote, then you are in effect casting a vote for Hillary and the sure destruction of our county.

Part of the problem is they make it easy to do....along with their fearless leader.