Former Obama intel official: Hillary Clinton should drop out

Valin

index.html?eref=editionCNN:

Nicole Gaouette

Feb. 13 2016

Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama's former top military intelligence official said Hillary Clinton should pull out of the presidential race while the FBI investigate her use of a private email server for official government communication while secretary of state.

Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, the retired chief of the Defense Intelligence Agency, made the call in an interview with Jake Tapper on "The Lead."

"If it were me, I would have been out the door and probably in jail," said Flynn, who decried what he said was a "lack of accountability, frankly, in a person who should have been much more responsible in her actions as the secretary of state of the United States of America."

(Snip)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWxCfubIyM0

Hillary’s latest batch of emails dropped yesterday with more Top Secret goodness
Jazz Shaw
February 14, 2016

To describe yesterday as a “busy” day would be a bit of an understatement, but there was still news being made on the national front. One big story which got shoved toward the back of the shelf was the fact that yet another set of Hillary Clinton’s emails was released. This batch numbered more than 500, with a full fifteen percent of them being classified at one level or another and three ringing the Top Secret bell. At this point it seems to be developing into a pattern. (Washington Times)

(Snip)

index.html?eref=edition:

Nicole Gaouette

Feb. 13 2016

Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama's former top military intelligence official said Hillary Clinton should pull out of the presidential race while the FBI investigate her use of a private email server for official government communication while secretary of state.

Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, the retired chief of the Defense Intelligence Agency, made the call in an interview with Jake Tapper on "The Lead."

"If it were me, I would have been out the door and probably in jail," said Flynn, who decried what he said was a "lack of accountability, frankly, in a person who should have been much more responsible in her actions as the secretary of state of the United States of America."

(Snip)

Would you say Jake Tapper is biased? dry.png

index.html?eref=edition:

Nicole Gaouette

Feb. 13 2016

(Snip)

Would you say Jake Tapper is biased? dry.png

Name me a reporter Left or Right That Isn't. An unbiased reporter/media person is only slightly less rare than Bigfoot.

I'll say he's a pretty straight shooter.

Hillary to Blacks: Back to the Plantation!

Andrew Klavan / February 17, 2016 / 2 COMMENTS

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell responded to the President’s press conference by issuing a statement which read in part, “Stop the pressure. Please stop. I can’t stand it anymore. All right, all right, I’ll call for a confirmation hearing, but I refuse to confirm the appointee. All right, I will confirm him, just please stop the pressure, I can’t stand it. Really. I was only joking about not holding hearings. Can’t you tell when I’m joking? Please. I’m sorry, okay? I didn’t mean it. I’ll confirm anyone. A gay abortionist would be fine, I swear. Just please. Stop. Stop.”

Senator McConnell then drove over to Harry Reid’s house and gave the Senate minority leader a gift of a Rolex Yachtmaster Watch… and left his Mercedes in the driveway, saying, “You keep it, Harry. I can walk to the Senate. But we’re friends, right?” Scissors-32x32.png

Hear the whole thing here: https://ricochet.com/hillary-blacks-back-plantation/