Trump wins and probably wins big [updated continuously]

Valin

Trump won all demographics. Spent the least of any top guys.

You can do that when all you do is shoot off your big mouth insult everyone and the media reports everything you you say. He doesn't have to spend money he has ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC all giving the jerk free media.

Sounds like Christie is out, not going to SC. 18.5M spent for very low 6th.

He bet pretty much everything on NH. He's been living there for months.

After Last Night
Scott Johnson
Feb. 10 2016

I offer the following observations and speculations in the spirit of inquiry following the results in the New Hampshire primary last night. I acknowledge that we are in the realm of opinion and that I may well be mistaken. These are my thoughts.

Let me begin, however, in the realm of fact. New Hampshire runs an open primary with independents allowed to vote in the party of their choice. Turnout representing votes for the serious candidates on the Republican side (over 258,000) slightly exceeded turnout on the Democratic side for Sanders and Clinton (about 226,500). I would like to think that’s a hopeful sign

On the Democrats:

How great it is to see Hillary Clinton crushed. She is a gold-plated phony and a pathological liar as well as an utterly corrupt politician. Her grating concession speech indicates that she intends to retreat to race and sex as the vehicles of her revival. The falsity of these themes fits her perfectly.

(Snip)

On the Republicans:

At the outset of the race on the Republican side, with Governors Perry, Walker and Jindal in the mix, I was impressed by the strength of the field. After last night I am impressed by its weakness.

The crowded Republican field made Donald Trump a huge winner with only 36 percent of the vote. The six remaining candidates split the remainder. Trump has bright prospects to win the Republican nomination, even though he is not a conservative and the Republican Party is the conservative party. I think he will not make a strong general election candidate.

(Snip)

Christie Creamed: NJ Gov. Expected To Drop Out Of Presidential Race
Steve Guest
11:36 AM 02/10/2016

After a lackluster showing in New Hampshire reports indicate that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie will drop out of the 2016 race.

According to Fox Business Network, Christie will be suspending his campaign Wednesday after finishing sixth in the New Hampshire primary and tenth in Iowa.

(Snip)

Breaking News: @ChrisChristie is suspending his campaign. pic.twitter.com/dsERpbwO76

— FOX Business (@FoxBusiness) February 10, 2016

UPDATE: According to a Christie campaign spokesperson, “No decision has been made” as of 11:48 am EST, contradicting Reuters and ABC.

Christie Creamed: NJ Gov. Expected To Drop Out Of Presidential Race

Steve Guest

11:36 AM 02/10/2016

After a lackluster showing in New Hampshire reports indicate that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie will drop out of the 2016 race.

According to Fox Business Network, Christie will be suspending his campaign Wednesday after finishing sixth in the New Hampshire primary and tenth in Iowa.

(Snip)

Breaking News: @ChrisChristie is suspending his campaign. pic.twitter.com/dsERpbwO76

— FOX Business (@FoxBusiness) February 10, 2016

UPDATE: According to a Christie campaign spokesperson, “No decision has been made” as of 11:48 am EST, contradicting Reuters and ABC.

There's a special place in hell for Republicans that don't support Republicans wink.pngwink.png