How to Watch the New Hampshire Republican Debate Live Stream Online

Valin

how-to-watch-the-new-hampshire-republican-debate-live-stream-online.htmlThe Daily Beast:

Coverage is scheduled to begin at 8:00 p.m. EST, on the ABC broadcast network, and candidates will take the stage at 8:15 p.m. World News Tonight anchor David Muir and This Week co-anchor Martha Raddatz will moderate; WMUR anchor Josh McElveen and conservative commentator Mary Katharine Ham will provide additional questions.

The seven candidates qualifying for the main debate are Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, John Kasich, Jeb Bush, Ben Carson and Chris Christie. Saturday evening's event will be the season's first Republican debate without an "undercard" debate, now that the candidate pool has been whittled down by post-Iowa campaign dropouts by Rick Santorum, Mike Huckabee, and Rand Paul.

The debate will air live on the ABC "over-the-air" broadcast network and will be available for live-streaming on ABCNews.go.com.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Assuming other places will be live streaming it.

Follow Tonight’s Debate on Power Line Live
John Hinderaker
February 6, 2016

Power Line Live will be open for business tonight, but I probably won’t be there. I am rationing my exposure to the presidential campaign in hopes of making it to November. I was in the gym this afternoon and saw a CNN headline: “Kasich surging in New Hampshire.” * At the moment, I can’t take any more. I’m taking the night off.

(Snip)

* I suspect there are many who feel this way.