Coffee Shop

Rheo

https://twitter.com/berniethoughts

HOW DO YOU STEAL A HORSE? ASKING FOR A FRIEND

Bernie Thoughts ‏@berniethoughts 1h1 hour ago
WHAT PART OF THE CHICKEN IS THE NUGGET

Bernie Thoughts ‏@berniethoughts 1h1 hour ago
I HAVE AN IDEA FOR AN UNDER WATER VERSION OF CHARLOTTE'S WEB—THE SPIDER A CRAB—THE PIG IS STILL A PIG

Bernie Thoughts ‏@berniethoughts 2h2 hours ago
IF YOU GOT FECES ON YOUR ARM YOU WOULDN'T JUST WIPE IT WITH A DRY NAPKIN YOU WOULD USE SOAP AND WATER—WHY TREAT YOUR REAR ANY DIFFERENTLY?

Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 2

I could not find a link to it, but Martha McCallum had an astonishing interview with Lt. General Michael Flynn this morning. I could not find a link to it on the Fox website. Maybe it's too soon after.

I could not find a link to it, but Martha McCallum had an astonishing interview with Lt. General Michael Flynn this morning. I could not find a link to it on the Fox website. Maybe it's too soon after.

Watched it. I agree.

• Like 1

I helped CNN with their photo selection for their "lead story" of the day.

This will surely send the ISIS leaders scurrying for cover. (funny that even CNN doesn't call them ISIL)

cnn%20obama_zpso4j9dtba.jpg

They had some stern looking picture of Barry standing in front of a Pentagon graphic which nobody would have believed.

• Like 1

I helped CNN with their photo selection for their "lead story" of the day.

This will surely send the ISIS leaders scurrying for cover. (funny that even CNN doesn't call them ISIL)

cnn%20obama_zpso4j9dtba.jpg

They had some stern looking picture of Barry standing in front of a Pentagon graphic which nobody would have believed.

@NCTexan! You betcha that's scary. It's what you can't see trailing his girls bike, on the end of that "swing arm" connection........a mobile missile launcher.....TOTUS!

• Like 1

unnamed.jpg

Via iOTWReports

COLA for SS is not a budget item. It comes from a formula tied to inflation. They have said that there is no inflation this year. The numbskulls have apparently not had to buy groceries or paid for utilities this yearrolleyes.gif

• Like 2

unnamed.jpg

Via iOTWReports

COLA for SS is not a budget item. It comes from a formula tied to inflation. They have said that there is no inflation this year. The numbskulls have apparently not had to buy groceries or paid for utilities this yearrolleyes.gif

Sweet @Geee! Yes. That's why they've removed most grocery items & fuel from the basis with which they determine inflation. It's there, but the government says, "Don't look at it! It isn't part of inflation....because we said so..."

Then, some "quantitative easing" at the Fed increases the amount of money & "waters" the US Dollar down. Smoke....meet mirror.

• Like 1

The Week in Pictures: Spoiler Alert Edition
Steven Hayward
December 19, 2015

Can you believe what they did in the new Star Wars movie? I mean really–having Princess Leah turn out to be a trans-male Jedi is just so 2014. And the whole subplot with Obi Wan being resurrected was too cute. But when Ewan MacGregor tore off his face to reveal Caitlyn Jenner underneath, only to rip off that mask to reveal underneath it was Bru. . . Wait . . . what’s that you say? No spoilers?!? What is this, William Shatner at the wrong tribute? Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to go with another week month of Trump.

(Snip)

Jabba-Trump.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=520%2C27

GOP-Cantina.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C40

(Snip)

Dem-Wars-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C

(Snip)

Harris-Perry.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C4

(Snip)

Dork-Wars.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=463%2C600

(Snip)

Trump-Rain-Man.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=462%2

(Snip)

Trump-to-Hillary.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580

Obam-AWOL.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C421

(Snip)

Climate-Trearty-to-ISIS-copy.jpg?zoom=1.

(Snip)

Sant-Obama.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=500%2C500

(Snip)

Sanders-Sane-People.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=

(Snip)

Dunkin-Donuts.png?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C

This is how cliches get started.

(Snip)

Gene-Calmer-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580

(Snip)

Whiskey-Trailer-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize

On my list for Santa.

(Snip)

Jenner-WoftheYear.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=58

And finally, in keeping with the news of the week:

Star-Wars-Chick-2-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resi

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________