Thoughts from the ammo line

Valin

Power Line:

Ammo Grrrll calls this one “Things That Make You Go “WHAT??…” She takes a winding path to an inspirational destination.
Scott Johnson
November 20, 2015

(Snip)

So is this what we’ve come to in America? You kill a construction worker and pay a fine, but you defend your wife who has had the temerity to joke around about hypothetical Hallowe’en costumes that could possibly offend a humorless, mentally defective Stalinist, and you have to throw yourself on your sword to preserve your job? Whatever pathetic courses are required to earn a degree in college today should include The Groveling Apology 101. Followed by Advanced Weeping Resignation Letters of Shame 202.

I have burned several bridges in my life, some stupidly. But it is unthinkable to me to have to go before a slavering mob of thugs and cretins and confess my sins in order to keep a job. Which seldom even works, by the way. You ever see chickens when they fight? One gets a little blood on her and the others go into a frenzy and peck her to death. No lie.

So, no, I would not apologize for expressing my opinion. I would sooner beg by the freeway entrance. I always took the rather cavalier attitude, “Hey, I was lookin’ for a job when I found THIS one…” Eventually, I became self-employed.

Eagerly I await the day when an attacked administrator – of any gender – finds his or her metaphorical testicles have descended at last. I recommend a huge sound system that can drown out the ensuing meltdown from the spittle-flecked crowd.

The accused should also be wearing a sombrero and a Redskins t-shirt, to prove that the snowflakes can gaze upon these items and still survive, and say the following:

“Fasten your seatbelts, you blithering idiots, grab your Play-Doh and plush toys, cuz it’s gonna be a bumpy ride. You useless teachers who spawned these Baby Brown Shirts are all fired. Your jobs will be posted tomorrow. From this day forward, only people who believe in academic freedom, free speech, free press and actual diversity of ideas will be hired. Sue me. I will drag out any litigation until the end of time. It will make the Mark Steyn/Michael ‘Hockey Stick’ Mann case, now in its fifth year, look like a New York minute.

“Anyone who was yelling anti-white obscenities – which, by the way, absolutely is racist – at people trying to study in the library is hereby expelled.

(Snip)

And all god's children said amen!

• Like 1

Groucho for (College) President

Steven Hayward

November 20, 2015

How about Groucho Marx for college president? Maybe instead of saying “horsefeathers!” to all the nonsense on campus, we should just do a screening of Horse Feathers. But I’m sure it would require a trigger warning.

• Like 1

Thoughts from the ammo line

Scott Johnson

November 27, 2015

Ammo Grrrll is feeling MARGINALIZED! (Thank God!). She writes:

(Snip)

And there is not one screaming, hysterical protester of any color, any real or pretend gender, who would be prevented from having any of those blessings. Not one. Healthy habits, good friends, a loving partner, children, an enjoyable career – all within anyone’s grasp.

To all the embarrassing whiners manufacturing the most petty grievances, I say: Learn what’s really important. What’s the over/under on how many BLM supporters knew who “Calhoun” was before they were told to be enraged about a building named after him? And now that you know, it affects your life how, again?

Grow up; shut up; and get a life. Your massive, gratuitous rage will only raise your blood pressure and shorten that life. If you think your life will be improved away from the racist, rape-culture-y hellholes of Harvard Law or Dartmouth or Princeton, for the love of God, feel free to give up your spot to the next poor soul. Hey, maybe even to the applicant with 400 more SAT points than you whose place you took because of the color of your skin. Maybe she would have cured cancer instead of pretending to worry about John C. Calhoun.