Coffee Shop

Rheo

gallery_3_6_6541.jpg

News, post snippets, video's, what you heard on tv or at the grocery store...or what Obama didn't know and the lies he spreads when his mouth is moving.
Have a great day!
gallery_3_42_92979.jpg
wink.gif
Previous Thread

May God continue to watch over our great nation.

• Like 1

@Pepper @Valin

I agree with @Pepper....and will add that the rocks are not only more attractive & carry more weight intellectually; they are infinitely less harmful for America.

To repeat myself...."Just when I think these people can't possibly get any dumber...they (once again) prove me wrong."

You know the Left keeps talking about how stupid George W Bush was/is...W on the dumbest day of his life would not say “death to America” doesn’t create jobs, you know."

• Like 1

righteousmomma

Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) says he thinks Trey Gowdy would make the best speaker as he can articulate the message best. McCarthy, of course, wants the role.

Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) says he thinks Trey Gowdy would make the best speaker as he can articulate the message best. McCarthy, of course, wants the role.

Except He's not running. MY question is, why anyone in their right mind would want the job. Talk about herding cats! IF McCarthy follows up on what he has been saying, there will be a lot of people with egg on their faces.

righteousmomma

Maybe y'all have posted the following here but I confess ignorance until my daughter mentioned "ISIS Nuclear Tsunami" today that she had heard about.

"Isis planning 'nuclear holocaust' to wipe hundreds of millions from face of the earth', claims reporter who embedded with extremists

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3253789/Isis-planning-nuclear-holocaust-wipe-hundreds-millions-face-earth-claims-reporter-embedded-extremists.html#ixzz3n9mBs7F5

Also at

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=ISIS+%2c+Nuclear+Tsunami&qpvt=isis+%2c+nuclear+tsunami&FORM=EWRE

Maybe y'all have posted the following here but I confess ignorance until my daughter mentioned "ISIS Nuclear Tsunami" today that she had heard about.

"Isis planning 'nuclear holocaust' to wipe hundreds of millions from face of the earth', claims reporter who embedded with extremists

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3253789/Isis-planning-nuclear-holocaust-wipe-hundreds-millions-face-earth-claims-reporter-embedded-extremists.html#ixzz3n9mBs7F5

Also at

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=ISIS+%2c+Nuclear+Tsunami&qpvt=isis+%2c+nuclear+tsunami&FORM=EWRE

They say a lot of things...some of them even have a nodding acquaintance with reality. This is not one of them.

I Live In Absurdistan....

Via TheFeralIrishman

The question is (not just Sweden but Europe as a whole) how far back will the pendulum swing?

The thing is, here in American we do the best job of assimilating people of anyone...and we suck.

This too is part of The Hinge of History....howbeit the dark side.

• Like 1

He's through bowing to anyone....he's shake, shake, shake'n it up.....

The Shakey pResident

Starring:

Don Knotts as pResident Obama & some ex-KGB thug as the Russian President

You'll laugh....you'll cry.....you may throw up breakfast....but you'll enjoy the end-of-the-world hi-jinx that these two crazy men put up.....as they divvy up the world!

Now in Spank-Vision!

Putin_Obama_handsh_3456604b-550x343.jpg

Apologies to Don Knotts

Pentagon Downplays Significance Of Taliban Taking Over All Of Afghanistan Last Night

http://www.duffelblog.com/2015/09/taliban-kunduz-overrun/?utm_source=Duffel+Blog+Fans&utm_campaign=d2a27abd5a-Duffel_Blog_Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6d392bc034-d2a27abd5a-23788925&goal=0_6d392bc034-d2a27abd5a-23788925&mc_cid=d2a27abd5a&mc_eid=67373a0254

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Following the Taliban’s complete takeover of Afghanistan late last night, Pentagon Press Secretary Peter Cook noted in an early morning press briefing that the Pentagon remains “generally positive” about the war effort and that “there is minimal cause for concern.”

“That’s how things go in a protracted counterinsurgency,” Cook told reporters. “You face some minor setbacks regardless of how many troops lose their lives or how many billions of taxpayer dollars are spent equipping local defense forces incapable of defending their own country.”

After the Taliban overran Afghan forces in Helmand earlier this year and took over the city of Kunduz this week, sources say the Obama Administration and many senior defense officials seemed surprised that major media outlets expressed even the slightest bit of interest in a war over a decade old.

At Central Command in Tampa, Fla., Gen. Lloyd Austin — who oversees forces in the region — assured reporters there was little cause for concern.

“We’ve seen this time and time again,” Austin said. “This modest spike in Taliban attacks shows that our strategy is working. These massive coordinated attacks are merely the death throes of an insurgent movement.”

Austin cited a range of historical and contemporary intelligence analyses to support his claim, adding: “Don’t believe me? Just look at the history of insurgencies. The Tet Offensive, Saigon in ’75, Iraq in 2006, every summer in Afghanistan since 2001.”

Sources at the White House say the president has not been too concerned with the situation for at least a few months, especially after he declared a successful end to the war in 2014 and placed forces there at Defense Condition (DEFCON) “Chill.”

Duffel Blog attempted to reach the commander of U.S. Forces in Afghanistan at his Kabul office but were ultimately unsuccessful. His new spokesman, Mullah Akhtar Mansour, stated that Gen. John Campbell and the U.S. Ambassador were unavailable for comment as they had departed Kabul via C-5 transport just a few hours earlier.

Via DuffelBlog

Pentagon Downplays Significance Of Taliban Taking Over All Of Afghanistan Last Night

http://www.duffelblog.com/2015/09/taliban-kunduz-overrun/?utm_source=Duffel+Blog+Fans&utm_campaign=d2a27abd5a-Duffel_Blog_Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6d392bc034-d2a27abd5a-23788925&goal=0_6d392bc034-d2a27abd5a-23788925&mc_cid=d2a27abd5a&mc_eid=67373a0254

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Following the Taliban’s complete takeover of Afghanistan late last night,

The Taliban’s complete takeover of Afghanistan late last night? Complete you say. Well that should be news to to Afghan government. Has anyone told them?

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Following the Taliban’s complete takeover of Afghanistan late last night,

The Taliban’s complete takeover of Afghanistan late last night? Complete you say. Well that should be news to to Afghan government. Has anyone told them?

@Valin

You might not recognize it. It's humor. From a snarky website.

@Valin

You might not recognize it. It's humor. From a snarky website.

Thank you. I start my day out generally in a good frame of mind. As the day goes on however....

JEB BUSH FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS’S CHINESE BUSINESS PARTNER

http://iotwreport.com/jeb-bush-funded-by-george-soross-chinese-business-partner/\

jeb-vanilla-obama.jpg

BigGovernment: Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush’s oil shipping business is partly financed by progressive billionaire George Soros’s Chinese business partner and protégé.

Bush’s ties to the left-wing Democratic donor could cast further suspicion on his personal business dealings during the Republican primary season.

Bush is the chairman of BH Logistics, a $26 million private equity fund that was incorporated in April 2014.

Who invested in BH Logistics?

Bush’s firm received a major investment from HNA Group, a Chinese private equity firm. Bush took the money from HNA Group and spent it to invest in the gas shipping company Dorian LPG, which is incorporated in the Republic of The Marshall Islands.

What is HNA Group? And more importantly, who funds it?

Look no further than George Soros.

Via iOTWReports

• Like 1