Obama blasts ‘crazies’ in Republican party

Geee

obama-blasts-crazies-republican-partyWashington Times:

LAS VEGAS — President Obama on Monday night said he and Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid must “deal with the crazies” on a host of issues — including the nuclear deal with Iran — over the next 16 months, before both men leave their respective offices and “ride into the sunset.”

At a fundraiser for the Nevada Democratic party, Mr. Obama — who earlier in the day spoke at Mr. Reid’s clean energy conference here — praised the senator and said they must work together to advance a shared agenda.

“It’s hard for me to express how much I love Harry Reid, but it’s easier to do it in a room of people who love Harry Reid. Harry and I drove over here together and we were doing a little reminiscing, and then figuring out how we’re going to deal with the crazies in terms of managing some problems. And then we talked about riding off into the sunset together,” the president said. “Everything I’ve accomplished, I’ve accomplished because Harry Reid was there by my side. And I am forever grateful for his friendship and his strength, because the thing about Harry is he’s a great politician but he’s also a man with a lot of backbone and is willing to do hard things when it’s required, and that’s what you want out of a political leader.”

Scissors-32x32.png