Hillary is now seeing James O’Keefe spies everywhere

Valin

hillary-is-now-seeing-james-okeefe-spies-everywhereHot Air:

Jazz Shaw

August 22, 2015

So are we seeing creeping paranoia overtake Team Clinton as the federal wolves circle her email server or is she really seeing something taking shape? Either way, Clinton’s staff is taking this seriously enough to go on record with Time Magazine and claim that James O’Keefe is stalking them and sending dark agents of intrigue into their midst.

(Snip)

Well, that proves basically nothing, but it certainly sounds like something right up O’Keefe’s alley. Of the three women that Clinton’s staff claims to have photos or video of, they are at least heavily implying that one of them is Laura Loomer. You may remember Loomer from the recent criminal complaint filed against her following a different Project Veritas sting where they pretended to seek help setting up a university club to support ISIS. (Apparently the filming was done without permission.) All three of the women supposedly left the same phone number with volunteers which traces back to Students for a Conservative Voice at the University of Minnesota. So with all of that in mind, I suppose it’s completely reasonable that this is actually an attempt by O’Keefe to infiltrate the campaign. (Though the mass paranoia explanation would have been more amusing.)

I’ve yet to get too carried away with “sting” operations where the activist seems to be looking to entrap some witless volunteer or back bencher who might not know all the rules with tempting offers. I’m far more of a fan of undercover work which simply reveals people engaged in the illicit activity which is suspected. For one example, the Planned Parenthood videos weren’t entrapping anyone, simply offering the opportunity to them to make a pitch and try to score some money if they wished. At that point you give them enough rope and… well, you know the rest. If the Clinton team is really taking illegal donations in violation of campaign finance rules then that most certainly needs to be brought to light, but she’s been at this for a long time and has an experienced staff. Yes, Clinton is responsible for the actions of all of her staffers in her function as captain of the ship, but I’d be highly surprised if the professionals on her forward deployed offices are that stupid. Anything’s possible, though. I’m sure we’ll find out in a few months.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________-

countfloyd.jpg

Dark Agents! Ohhhh That's Scary

• Like 1

Dark Agents! Ohhhh That's Scary

@Valin! Scary & Racist?

Well we are talking James 'I hate everyone but rich white men who pay for me to harass poor people' O’Keefe, so it goes without saying.

• Like 1

Conservative Sting Video Goes Inside Clinton Campaign Training

Zeke J Miller

Aug. 26 2015

A first shot in a coming undercover series

The conservative group Project Veritas released a video Wednesday morning showing a glimpse of its long-anticipated undercover video sting inside the Clinton campaign.

“This is just the tip of the iceberg,” says James O’Keefe, the group’s founder in the clip.

Filmed by hidden camera by Project Veritas supporters posing as Clinton volunteers, the video shows a Clinton campaign staffer discussing strategies for targeting voter registration efforts. The campaign’s policy is to register all those who ask to register, a fact the staffer repeats.

(Snip)