Coffee Shop

Rheo

gallery_3_6_6541.jpg

News, post snippets, video's, what you heard on tv or at the grocery store...or what Obama didn't know and the lies he spreads when his mouth is moving.
Have a great day!
gallery_3_42_92979.jpg
wink.gif
Previous Thread

• Like 2

Thoughts from the ammo line
Scott Johnson
July 10, 2015

It seems like about a long, long time since we last heard from Ammo Grrrll, but it’s only been a week. She returns with TEN-DENTIOUS. This one won’t necessarily provide all that we need in anger management department this week, but it won’t hurt too much. She writes:

Oh, God. Make it stop; make it stop. We are $18 bazillion quadrillion in debt (seriously, I looked it up…), half added since Dear Leader has been in charge. Obamacare accomplished absolutely none of the promised benefits (“Cover 40 Million people! Bend the Cost Curve! Keep your Insurance If You Like It! No Illegals, Except for the Illegals Who Don’t Have Insurance!”) in exchange for destroying the best health care delivery system in the world.

Millions upon millions of Federal employees are vulnerable to identity theft, blackmail, threats, at least four times as many people as the Administration admitted to at first.

(Snip)

We wouldn’t even know where to start to turn this around, even if either party had the political will, which neither does. And what is an absolutely critical task before us? Besides hounding sports teams with Indian names, I mean? Replacing Alexander Hamilton on the 10-spot with A Woman. Any Woman. It reminds me of when my house is a disaster, the column is unwritten, and I decide it’s urgent to alphabetize my spices.

If it’s the 10, why not Bo Derek? She’s beautiful, accomplished, and a Republican. But, I guess she has to be dead, too. The Paranoid Texan suggested Marilyn Monroe, the pic with the skirt blowing up, and allowed as how he would probably carry more tens in that case.

(Snip)

She’s the wrong color, but my vote for the perfect woman to capture the spirit of our beloved country after 40 years of Pravda-worthy propaganda and culminating in 8 years of this wretched regime: Calamity Jane. A hopeless binge drinker who wasn’t even a good marksman like Annie Oakley, a woman who invented or embellished most of her accomplishments. As I said, perfect. And still nicer than any woman or man in this Administration.

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

Ariana Grande Joins ISIS!!!!

Lee Ho Fuk July 10, 2015 OPFOR http://www.duffelblog.com/2015/07/ariana-grande-joins-isis/

Ariana-Grande-Licking-Donuts-Hates-Ameri

HOLLYWOOD — Just days after learning of her hatred for America, federal investigators have revealed that pop singer Ariana Grande was recruited by ISIS, radicalized by spokesman Abu Mohammad al-Adnani’s Ramadan message, according to intelligence sources.

In a recent audio message, al-Adnani encouraged jihadists to make Ramadan a “calamity for the infidels.”

Inspired by this directive, Grande infiltrated a local donut shop disguised as a customer and began maliciously licking pastries left out on display. Her wanton act of terrorism complete, she admitted her allegiance to ISIS by declaring, “I hate Americans! I hate America!”

Scissors-32x32.png

Fans have taken to social media to point out this newest turn of events may have been foreshadowed by the artist’s recent chart-toppers, including “You Don’t Know Me,” “Bang Bang,” and “There Is But One God, Allah (And Muhammad Is His Prophet).”

Though the majority of Americans were turned off by Grande’s announcement, others stood by the pop icon.

“I don’t care, I still think she’s dropping the dopest tracks out there,” wrote one online comment by user Abu_Bakr_Tha_Attakr.

Federal law enforcement became suspicious of the pop star’s activities when she began to case various California bakeries in preparation for her brazen attack.

“She doesn’t fit the profile of frequent bakery customer,” said one federal source who wished to remain anonymous. “She obviously has never eaten a donut in her entire life.”

Via DuffelBlog

The Week in Pictures: Greeced Skids Edition

Steven Hayward

July 11, 2015

Well, it looks like we’re in overtime for both the Iran nuclear talks and the Greek bailout comic opera. I think there’s secretly a race between the twin foreign policy establishments—ours from Foggy Bottom and the foggy-headed Eurocrat Brussel Spouts—to see who can make the worst possible deal. Prediction: the talks will be merged, and Iran will bail out Greece after sanctions are lifted, with a rocket base thrown in.

Greek-Mythology.jpg?resize=580%2C420

(Snip)

Sanders-Greece.jpg?resize=580%2C382

(Snip)

Panic-time.jpg?resize=580%2C374

(Snip)

Dukes-of-Hazard.jpg?resize=580%2C431

(Snip)

Polyamory.jpg?resize=580%2C485

Soccer.jpg?resize=502%2C600

Boy-or-Girl.jpg?resize=580%2C450

(Snip)

Clinton-Manure.jpg?resize=580%2C430

(Snip)

Christie-Jam.jpg?resize=580%2C403

Hillary-Fees.jpg?resize=580%2C373

(Snip)

St-Court-Cheerleader.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize

Bushnado.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=455%2C600

Pretty sure this is Photoshopped

(Snip)

Higher-Ed-600x418.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=58

Masses.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C513

(Snip)

Frack-v-Wind.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C4

(Snip)

And finally. . .

Hot-346.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=482%2C600

• Like 2

SrWoodchuck

“Payback’s a Bitch”: Rural Wisdom and the Gathering Storm

http://fredoneverything.org/paybacks-a-bitch-rural-wisdom-and-the-gathering-storm/

The furor over the Confederate flag, think I, has little to do with the Confederate flag, which is a pretext, an uninvolved bystander. Rather it is about a seething anger in the United States that we must not mention. It is the anger of people who see everything they are and believe under attack by people they aren’t and do not want to be—their heritage, their religion, their values and way of life all mocked and even made criminal.

The talking heads inside Washington’s beltway, in editorial suites in New York, do not know of this anger. They do not talk to people in Joe’s Bar in Chicago or in barbecue joints in Wheeling. They are cloistered, smug, sure of themselves. And they are asking for it.

We are dealing with things visceral, not rational. Confusing the two is dangerous. Hatreds can boil over as syllogisms cannot.Scissors-32x32.png

When the federal government and the talking heads want to ban my past—here, permit me to exit momentarily the fraudulent objectivity of literature—I hate the sonsofbitches.

A lot of people quietly hate the sonsofbitches.

To them, to us, the Confederate flag stands for resistance to control from afar, to meddling and instruction from people we detest.

It is the flag of “Leave me the hell alone.” And this Washington, Boston, and New York will…not…do.

A surprise may be coming.

What is the anger about?

Most visibly, but far from uniquely, race: the illegals, the Knock-Out game, and Washington’s protection of both. The racial hostility that pervades the country today is largely the doing of the talking heads and its perverse social policies. The rancor is unlike anything I have seen.

Curious. When I was a lad ages ago, I thought well of Brown vs. the School board. Southerners said that integration would never work and they were right, but what came before was just wrong. I thought so then, and I think so now. I favored the civil-rights acts. I reluctantly favored affirmative action (I was very young) thinking it meant a hand up instead of an entitlement. I wrote hopefully of the prospect of educating blacks.

But look what happened. We now see forced hiring of the incompetent as a right, endless accounts of blacks destroying shopping malls, burning cities, brutally attacking whites in gangs, and the giving to blacks of anything they want because they are black. You don’t like the Confederate flag, Jesse? Why then, it must go.

Whatever you say, Jesse.

It wasn’t this way, but it is now. It is getting worse. But there is far more than race. We now are compelled to live in a national sexual-freak show. Day after day after day the media are full of trans-this and trans-that, of homosexual marriages, all thrust in our faces, a parade of prancing peculiarities demanding and demanding and demanding. People who dare not say so are sick of it.

It isn’t viciousness. I don’t know anyone who wants to persecute the erotically baroque. Poofters in particular are usually bright, productive, decent people, and do not attack whites in wheel chairs with hammers. Yet I weary of their endless tedious concerns.

I say, go. Go with God, but for God’s sake go. Or just shut up. That would do as well.

I, we, will be told, “But Fred, homosexuality is natural.”

So is hemorrhagic tuberculosis. So is sadism. So is genocide.Scissors-32x32.png

And crime is out of control, protected by a President and Attorney General with whom we, so many Americans, have nothing in common, who dislike us, and who want to disarm us and flood our country with illegal and incompatible aliens.

Do you think that wanting a gun is silly?

Last week I started getting emails: “Chuck got shot.” On Breitbart I found that Chuck De Caro, a journalist and friend for so long that I forget how I met him, had checked into a motel in Albuquerque with his wife, whereupon an armed dirtbag tried to rob them and perhaps worse. I suppose that a white couple in their sixties must have seemed a soft target.

Oops.

It wasn’t a swell career move. Chuck is ex-Special Forces and a longtime war correspondent. Threatening his wife doesn’t fly well with him.

Anyway, Chuck apparently had other ideas about being robbed and perhaps killed. He also had a handgun. In the ensuing gunfight, he was hit several times and rushed to the hospital. Chuck will be okay, the dirtbag less so. He escaped to the parking lot, where he decided to lie down and bleed to death. A good choice. The news stories didn’t describe the perp, which meant…Scissors-32x32.png

...I had to find the photo in the Mail Online, an English paper.

Then there is the de-Christianizing of the country. Religion, both historically and currently, is a potent thing. Play with it at your risk. It is not always really a matter of religion. Many of us, I among them, are not believers but value Christmas and its traditions. But no. We must not have nativity scenes or sing Christmas carols on public streets. Easter-egg hunts are unconstitutional.

Mommy Washington doesn’t like them, and we have to do what Washington says.

Unless, of course, one day we don’t.

We are winding a spring.

Stoking the flames under the pressure cooker is the unending, ever-tightening control of every aspect of life by Washington. People inside the city’s beltway, a venue I know well, do not understand what they are playing with. They are sure that they know best, and they are going to make us toe the line.

Federal bureaucrats tell people in Casper, Laredo, and Knoxville what they can and cannot teach their children in the schools, what religious practices they may have and what their children may eat. They set curricula, determine to whom bakeries must sell cakes, decide who can marry what, and with whom we must associate.

I could go on.Scissors-32x32.png

FredOnEverything via TheFeralIrishman

• Like 2

SrWoodchuck

Carly Fiorini

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/247630-fiorina-trump-tapping-into-an-anger

Watch her interview there with ABC This Week and George Stepsonofhillary

What would be a shame is Dumb Donny makes the debates and Carly (to name just one) doesn't.

@Valin

You know....to my way of thinking....it's good & necessary to have someone "Trump" up the areas of society that people are most concerned with....and Donny does that.

You always advocate the long strategy....wait & nibble & hope for change. That's not enough anymore, and frankly....it never was.

You need a firebrand to articulate the necessary.....just as the old saw says about the Missouri mule needing a whack "upside-the-head" just to get it's attention.

White America is too passive.

It has become comfortable & it gives way to loud & noxious, infinitesimal percentages of America's racial & ethnic activist groups.

Three percent of the population, was the fractional number of people that determined America's coming into being; by pledging their lives, their liberty & their sacred honor. {Modern 3%'ers are now almost considered a home-grown terrorist group} and less than that percentage is yanking America around....like a rabbit in a wolf's maw.

Gay Mafia = less than 3%. Black America = 13%. Muslims = 2%(?)

The loudest & brashest get the "bone" from Big Government. That's not a Republic. That is a Social Democracy. It leaves everyone miserable. It strives to create one large group/class....based on largess awarded, as a result of angry & public rhetoric...instead of self-reliance & achievement.

Donny may be a caricature of what you believe to be a serious candidate....but he's spot on about the problems that most Americans cannot articulate...since they're not...specially recognized by the Political Borg.

BTW: Not allowing & celebrating Trump's brashness....means it never even becomes a part of the conversation. Do you honestly think Jeb would address anything like border security? Hell no! That's not "loving" to the minority that he needs to court for votes is illegally entering America & destroying it's infrastructure by collapsing its societal security net.

Jeb = Obama, in that area. It interferes with the division of spoils from whatever group of similar politico's that happen to have their hand "on-the-wheel" of America.

@SrWoodchuck

So in other words you think what this race (and America) needs is a big self serving blowhard who other than shooting off his mouth and appealing to the lowest levels of our nature while not actually saying what they will is what is needed.

6357862_orig.gif

This is who he is appealing to

SrWoodchuck

@SrWoodchuck

So in other words you think what this race (and America) needs is a big self serving blowhard who other than shooting off his mouth and appealing to the lowest levels of our nature while not actually saying what they will is what is needed.

6357862_orig.gif

This is who he is appealing to

@Valin

You certainly can see the splinter in other people's eyes....while ignoring the plank in yours.

I said that I think we need a trumpet to announce the ills that need addressing....that the straight Republican or Democrat parties willfully ignore....so they can split the spoils of Crony Capitalism & Big Government largess.....while ignoring their constituents.

I said that if it never becomes part of the dialogue, it will never merit any effort or change.

In order that boundaries get pushed...we need a few "blowhard's" to effect change. Silence is rewarded with "more-of-the-same."

How dare me like someone that may upset the applecart. Thank you for comparing me to a raving lunatic that made absolute sense in the movie "Network."

I'd never vote for him, but he does have an eternity of success & experience in the American economy. I guess you don't accept that criteria as giving him a platform?

​As to whom he is appealing?

The same Lo-Fo-Mo-Fo's that elected Oblunder twice & may now regret still living in Mommy & Daddy's basement. You know, those Missouri Mule type's that need a shot "upside-da-head." Along with a majority of the silent majority of American people that feel we're losing in the economy, trade & business, we're losing in foreign affairs....and....we're losing our country to an illegal immigration, that is specifically designed & fostered to change the American Republic to a Social Democracy or worse...

My problem is not so much with the message (we have an immigration problem) as it is with the messenger. There is one reason and one reason only that he is running, and why he is talking about this...to get and keep his name in the media.

SrWoodchuck

My problem is not so much with the message (we have an immigration problem) as it is with the messenger. There is one reason and one reason only that he is running, and why he is talking about this...to get and keep his name in the media.

Fine.

That message would never get out if we left it to the Republican's favorite son, Jeb. It goes against the Republican crony capitalists plans for a dirt cheap workforce. It would be "Karl Roved" and never spoken of again.

Witness that most candidates ignore or pooh-pooh Trump's statements.

God bless Fiorini for at least acknowledging the statements as having merit.

Do you really think Trump needs the media attention?

Maybe he's too dangerous for the common man to listen to his screed & distill what is cream and what is crapola?

People have to start realizing that 2+2=4....and not 2+2=5, or whatever you want it to be.....like we have for the last 8 years. Think they'll hear that from most of these Repub's?

The last two mid-term elections proved that false. Elect a Republican & get a Democrat.

If they won't even put the words in their mouths to discuss immigration....how long after election do you think it will take before they shuck it....and concentrate on enriching themselves & their friends?

Fine.

That message would never get out if we left it to the Republican's favorite son, Jeb. It goes against the Republican crony capitalists plans for a dirt cheap workforce. It would be "Karl Roved" and never spoken of again.

Give Me A Break!!!

SrWoodchuck

Fine.

Give Me A Break!!!

No break for you!!!

Jeb Bush Praises Illegal Aliens – Repeats U.S. Chamber of Commerce Talking Points To The “Common Core” Letter

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/03/24/jeb-bush-praises-illegal-aliens-repeats-u-s-chamber-of-commerce-talking-points-to-the-common-core-letter/

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the Big Money (K-Street) influence within the Establishment GOP. The CoC’s President is Tom Donohue. The CoC has three 2014 demands of Republicans:

1. Keep ObamaCare intact at all costs.

2. Get Immigration Reform and Amnesty Legislation passed.

3. Support Common Core federal education standards in all 50 states.

The CoC has committed to attack any non-establishment Republican candidate who does not support their objectives. The CoC has pledged tens of millions toward defeating Tea Party candidates. Karl Rove is one of the SuperPacs carrying out their agenda.

Now Today:

Jeb Bush, the former Florida governor and a leading contender in the early GOP race for the White House, has fashioned himself as the “education governor.”

But on Friday, Bush went veggie.

“I was the kind of the Eat Your Broccoli Governor,” Bush joked at the Broward Workshop business breakfast where he pointed out that his policies weren’t always perceived as sweet. […]

Bush has advocated for pathways to citizenship and residency for illegal immigrants, enhanced border security and immigrant tracking technology and an emphasis on admitting immigrants based on the nation’s needs, not family relationships with current U.S. citizens.

Bush said immigrants capture the entrepreneurial spirit of America.

“People who come here legally and illegally are the risk takers,” Bush said. “If you’re living in a rural area of Guatemala and you come, you’re a bigger risk taker than those who stay.”

Aside from immigration, Bush’s advocacy for Common Core State Standards has earned him enmity on the right.

Bush has repeatedly explained the standards, implemented and controlled by the states, are designed to make the United States more competitive with the rest of the world. He said those who oppose the standards support the “status quo,” oppose testing and are worried too much about children’s self-esteem.

Scissors-32x32.png