Relations between blacks and whites are worse under Obama, Americans say

Geee

relations-between-blacks-and-whites-have-gotten-woWashington Times:

While a majority of Americans now approve of how President Obama is handling race relations in the country, more Americans still think relations between blacks and whites have gotten worse under Mr. Obama than those who think they’ve gotten better or stayed the same, a new CNN/ORC poll said.

Forty-three percent of Americans said they think relations have gotten worse, 20 percent said they think they’ve gotten better, and 36 percent said they think they’ve stayed the same.

Thirty-three percent of blacks said they think relations have gotten better, 35 percent said they’ve gotten worse, and 32 percent said they’ve stayed the same. Seventeen percent of whites said they think they’ve gotten better, 47 percent said they think they’ve gotten worse, and 35 percent said they think they’ve stayed the same.Scissors-32x32.png

SrWoodchuck

50% of me says that Obama is a race-baiting, commie dork....50% of me says he's a pile-of-poop.....and another 50% of me, wants him in jail for treason.

50% of me says that Obama is a race-baiting, commie dork....50% of me says he's a pile-of-poop.....and another 50% of me, wants him in jail for treason.

I agree with you 200% wink.png

• Like 1